Yang x bullied! Cat faunus! Female reader

You Pov
People have always hated Faunus why did these people like me? I sat with Team RWBY and Team JNPR as well as my team I looked behind me seeing Velvet getting bullied by tema CRDL. I grumbled and got up and approached them this was surprising because I don't usually do this.
"L-leave her alone." I stutter and Cardin laughs getting up and approaching me.
"Or what...you'll scratch me kitty?" Cardin says and his group laughs I look at Velvet motioning her to run away. She gets up quickly and runs away to her girlfriend Coco who just walked in.
"Grr..." Cardin makes fists and is about to punch me but a blond stops his hand crunching the bones in the hand.
"How about you pick on someone your own size?" Yang questions him flaming red eyes Cardin's team leaves him behind. Cardin chuckles nervously and Yang let's go getting into a fighting position. Cardin runs away and I stare at Yang.
"Thank you." I say and Yang nods smiling I sit back down next to Blake. Blake and I are good friends counting the cat ears and good enjoyment of books. The bell rings and I walk to my team room. Yang walking to hers but I don't know but she looks back at me.
Yang's Pov
I wonder my room in discomfort and Blake sighs looking at me.
"What's the problem Yang?-!" I cut Blake off.
"Y/n! I like her! But what do I do for her to like me back she's shy and! Wait she's kinda like you! What books does she enjoy!? I can get her one from the library in Vale!" I smile and she nods looking at me.
"She usually likes f/g (favorite genre) she said something about getting this one book but she couldn't get it...I don't know why? Maybe a rushed-!" I cut her off my slamming the door to try and going to get her book but than I open the door again.
  "What's the name of the book?" I peak inside seeing Blake smirk.
Time skip
Ok finally got the book now to Y/n's room to give it to her when I knock on the door I don't hear a Come in or anything. I carefully twist the lock and see that there's no one I walk around the school but once I finally reach the cafeteria I see Cardin holding Y/n's wrist not letting her go. She's struggling to go though and he's not letting her and so I sneak behind him and use the book to hit his head. Probably damaging his last brain cell but he did damage my last nerve. You looked at Yang and sighed in relief as he let go to feel his head. When he looked behind him he saw Yang and immediately ran away.
  "Coward..." Yang mumbled and went to see if you where ok. There was a hand print on your arm from him grabbing it so hard but at least he didn't break it. Yang growled.
  "I'm fine Yang. Thanks for helping me." You say and she smiles handing you the book and start to laugh. You smile at her and she blushes a bit.
"No prob just call me again if he bothers you again." She says and you nod.
"Thanks for the book also but you didn't have to go out of your way to buy it for me." You say, "I had nearly enough to get it. I-I'll pay you back." You stuttered and Yang shook her head no. You look confused.
  "I got the book just for you. I don't want you to pay me back." Yang said and you smiled at her and she smiled back.
Time skip
Your Pov
I was sitting down with Yang reading the book she got me. I wanted this book for a long time as well so I'm super thankful.
  "Hey Ya-!" I look besides me to find Yang sleeping snoring slightly. I giggle a little and pick her up after placing the book in my bag and walk towards her room.
The next day
Walking into the cafeteria and sitting down was horrible because you could hear other people talking badly about someone.
"Fucking Faunus don't belong in our society there freaks of nature!" You heard Cardin speak and try to not listen or in some cases eavesdrop. You just try to avoid people conversations but if your with your group of friends you'll say a couple of sentences. Right now your just focused on the book Yang got for  you.
  "Filthy Faunus taking up places they don't belong." You hear another voice and sigh if only you didn't have those cat ears resting on your head. Than you wouldn't be talked down to and getting your feelings hurt by terrible remarks of your ears. You looked around Ruby was talking to Weiss but Weiss was trying to be annoyed by her. Blake was also reading but no sign of Yang. Maybe she got lunch detention? You thought and couldn't go back to reading then there was a slight pull on your ears making you yelp in pain. You looked behind you to see Cardin's group laugh at you because of the yelp. You looked down and Blake stared at you getting her scroll and secretly recording them. He continues to tug on them for about thirty more minutes and finally goes back to his seat. He pretends that nothing happened and you continue to wait for Yang but when Yang walks into the cafeteria she storms to Cardin. You look surprised and shocked as she grabs a fistful of his hair and slams his head on the table. His nose was bleeding when he came back up and rushed to the bathroom. You looked at Yang and she frowned at you the tip of your ear was slightly pink.
"H-how'd you find out? Where were you?" You questioned her and she sat down next to her.
"Blake told me and I had detention for thirty minutes in Goodwitch's classroom." She said and you looked away. What was this? The third or fourth time she's saved you?
  "I'm sorry..." You said and she looked confused, "I mean you've saved me maybe three times I'm a huntress in training. I would and should be able to fight for myself but instead your doing it for me taking time up from your day just to help me. Why?" You finish and she has a light blush on her face.
"Um...can we talk about this later?" Yang asked and I nodded.
"No rush Yang." I say and she smiles I go back to thinking and looking around.
Time skip
Yang knocks at your door and it's around 10pm most people are asleep.
"Hey Yang." You say quietly since your teammates are asleep right now.
"We can talk now if you want." You nod and walk towards her closing your dorm room behind you.
"You...I...haha." Yang stutters nervously you look confused.
"I What?" You ask her and she chuckles a little she walks towards you a little. You back up until you hit the closet wall her right hand lands right next to your head on the wall. You blush as she kisses your lips and quickly peels away.
"So...I was going to say..I love you but a kiss would do so much better." She says and you smile and blush.
"Yeah...I love you too" You say shyly and she chuckles kissing your lips again.

Time skip.
"Dang it..." You say as you try to open your team room Yang chuckling as she watches you struggle.

Hope you enjoyed and sorry it was to short and also not spell checked this was also requested by @nekolover18 so hope you liked it and enjoyed it.