Futa! Elm Ederne x Reader

Requested by ArkhamNitwith
(Not spell or grammar checked)
Smut
This was very short.

  "Huh?!" You gasp as Elm lifts You from the bed and against the wall. "Ohh!"
   The position you're now made it much more easier for her to hit the most sensitive and deep parts in you. Your skin slaps together as she begins to move, your finger nails dig into her shoulders, you mind goes blank.
Elm kisses your cheek and neck, she's not much of a talker during sex, but she does groan and moan. Your thighs wrap around her waist. Your legs shake ever so slightly. A hand grips onto your waist holding you in place while she fucks you deep and slow. Your hand comes to her head, freeing her hair from her ponytail. You grip onto the back of her hair tightly, pulling it.
"You're so small compared to me." She groans. "So small and cute."
You moan out into her ear and her pace quickens. Your nails scratch her back. Her hands grip your ass before one of her hand smacks it causing you to jolt a little.
"So close..." She moans. You whine into her ear as a reply, her hips move faster. To contain your loud moans you bite onto her shoulder.
She laughs lightly, her hips move at an impossibly fast pace, tears form in your eyes, but you shut them tight as you cum. Feeling you cum around her dick sets her off. Your whine is muffled as you feel her fill you up.
You both stay there panting for a second before you feel her hands begin to move you on her dick.
"N-no Elm." She doesn't listen. "Elm no I'm too sensitive."
"Just cum once more for me..." You can't stop her as she moves your hips faster, tears fall down your face. Your back arches making your head hit the wall. You slap and punch at her shoulders, you're so sensitive it's easy to draw a second orgasm from you.
She smiles and stops moving you against her when you cum again. She rubs your back gently as you let out shaky breaths. She feels content as she carries you back over to the bed and laying you down gently.
"You're a jerk." You mumble.
"Love you." You don't reply instead looking away flustered.
"...Love you too." You murmur and she laughs lightly.

I'm very hungry and very tired.