Winter x Wolf faunus! Female reader 2

Winter's Pov
Taking out my swords and looking or more like glaring at Qrow getting into a fighting stance. What has gotten into him? I look at Y/n she looks confused and saddened. Qrow charges at me and I put my sword up in defense.
  "Wait!" She yells and gets up but doesn't take her weapon out but her gun and shoots Qrow's sword away. Qrow growled at her and she grabs her sword/other weapon. Qrow picks his sword/scythe up and I walk towards her.
  "Qrow why are you doing this? We need to protect each other not fight each other! This isn't what we need right now!" She says and I look at her and her ears are pinned to her head (if you have a tail pretend it's on the ground not wagging).  He says nothing and continues to put his sword up. She looks behind his shoulder and she puts a hand on my shoulder. I put my swords down and right when Qrow's about to attack-
  "Qrow! What are you doing!" Ironwood yells and Qrow looks behind him to see him. He puts his sword down and look at his disappointed nieces.
  "...Yang...Ruby. I'm so sorry.." He says and looks at them. I look at Y/n she walks towards him and hugs him and he hugs back.
  "It's ok...it's ok." She tries to sooth him and he hugs back crying on her shoulder. Yang and Ruby approach him and they hug him. She let's go and Yang and Ruby hug him. After a few minutes they let go and he looks and Y/n.
   "I'm so sorry Y/n..." He says utterly defeated and she puts a hand on his shoulder.
   "It's ok...that wasn't you..this..this is you!" She says and hugs him. She's delicate but he's innocent in this act. After a few days Father has decided to have a atlas ball  to celebrate Weiss coming home inviting RBY, JNPR, Qrow, Ironwood, Maria, Oscar and I. We give Ironwood the relic so he can put it safely in the vault. The day of the ball Weiss seems really happy to have Ruby their. Yang and Blake dance in happiness they are happy and lovingly staring at each other. I look around trying to find Y/n she's where a f/c tux (Or dress whatever you wish it is). She approaches me carefully I'm wearing a white dress.
   "You look beautiful." She says and I laugh and smile.
   "You do as well." I say and she smiles in return.
  "May I have this day?" She asked politely and I nod happily.
  "Of course." I say and she leads me onto the dance floor. I grip onto her shoulders and she holds onto my waist. She smiles and I misstep and step on her foot she winces.
  "Sorry." I say and she laughs.
  "Wow a Schnee messing up. That's so surprising. It's ok everyone makes mistakes sometimes." I laugh and she smiles again. It's not this usually that I'm this happy. But that the moment was interrupted.
BOOM!
There was gasps and cries out of pain Y/n looks at everyone in terror. She lets go of my hips and team RWBY, JNPR, and Qrow group up around each other. Yang takes out her gauntlet, Ruby her scythe, Blake her new Gambol Shroud, and Weiss takes out Myrtenaster. Qrow takes out his weapon as well and Y/n takes out her weapon and gun. The people have evacuated the building. I group up with them and look around.

Y/n's Pov

  There was fire and rubble everywhere. No not again...I didn't do this! You have tears in your eyes and hear a cynical laugh. The laugh comes from the shadows I turn to look.
  "T-Tyrian...." You mutter and he smiles creepily and Winter looks at him.
  "Helllllo Princess!" He says and walks towards us. He walks towards me and Winter holds her sword up.
"Don't walk any closer!" Winter shouts and Tyrian smiles at her.
  "Is this what you've become! A liar, a huntress, a chooser. You disgust me!" He shouts at you, "How could you leave me and our queen!" He says and I look down.
  "She is no Queen Tyrian But a liar. You raised me but I am stronger than you now! I'm a fighter and I will never give up to you!" You say and Arthur walls out behind him and cries out in laughter.
  "You have changed Y/n. More heroic less evil." Arthur says and I begin to shake and Winter holds my hand. I look at the door and enters Neo and...Cinder.
  "Neo....Cinder." You say hurt and Neo looks at you surprised and happily. She wants to run and hug me but she's lying when she says she's teamed up with Cinder.
  "Hello Tyrian and Watts." Says Cinder And walk towards them.
  "So now you have joined them Neo. This is really what you've become. Roman's dead there is nothing you could do. Those Grimm are SALEMS! Not ours we didn't make the Grimm we didn't plan his death! Please Neo! Come with me! Help me! Help us! We protect our own! I will help you." I say and Neo begins to cry.
  "She's lying. It's all red riding hoods fault." Cinder says and Neo shakes her head. Cinder growls and and takes her weapon out and attacks her but she turns to shards. She's by my side and I hold Winters hand.
  "So what now?" I ask Qrow and Ruby they look at each other.
  "We fight them off!" They say at the same time and I start shooting my gun at Tyrian. 
  "Where is the winter maiden!" Cinder yells. Ruby gets up high and starts trying to snipe them. She shoots Nora with electronic shot powering her up. She attacks Watts leaving him unprepared and he ends up flying back through glass. His aura protects him. Blake and Neo run to Cinder sword fighting them and Yang always looks behind her shoulder to make her Blake is ok. Winter and I take out our weapon and start sword fighting Tyrian. He missteps and I take out my gun shooting his tail off.
  "You traitor!" He yells and tries to run off Ruby runs towards him and trips him using her scythe. Qrow trying to protect Ruby's eyes than roaring outside. There Grimm they look flying monkeys I look at Ruby.
  "Ruby your eyes!" Maria yells coming in from the door.
"Right!" She yells, "Cover me!" I understand and she climbs out the window trying to get on the roof Grimm fly by her and I climb out the window shooting at them.
  "Y/n wait!" Winter yells and I turn to her, "This could be life or death so..." She kisses me and I kiss her back.
"Be careful." I say and she nods.
  "You too." She says and I climb to the roof helping Ruby shooting the Grimm. She starts to think of her family...her friends...her life. Than her eyes turn white and the Grimm disappear. I can still hear them fighting and I slide down to the window. Ruby does the same but slips I grab her hand and climb into the window helping her in. I start shooting at Cinder and she dodged them. Running towards her and taking out my sword. We continue to fight getting little hits on each other. Neo comes over and tries to help protecting me.
  "No neo! This is my fight! I can't have my friends get hurt!" I yell and start to cry.
  "It's like you said Y/n we protect each other!" Ruby yells and Neo ducks and I close my eyes. There's a gunshot then a body slumps on the ground. I open my eyes and see Cinder on the ground a gun wound through her hurt.
  "Goodbye old friend.." I say and they others run away. Ironwood walks in and gives us the relic and the Atlas relic handing it to Ruby. There's a female behind him.
  "Mother.." Winter and Weiss say and run towards her hugging her.
"My daughters...." She says as she cries. I smile as ruby hands the relic to Weiss. She smiles and hugs Ruby and I smile and Winter tackles me into a hug.
  "Where to now Rubes?" I ask her and Winter holds my hand.
"We go to Vacuo..." She says

Sorry if it's not to your liking and if it's to short and if there is any spelling mistakes but hope you liked it.