Yang

Requested by -sleeplessangel + squirtlerocks
(Not spell or grammar checked)
Yangs also one of my favorites.

Meeting:
You met her when you were walking around Vale she bumped into you, found you were cute and gave you her number as an "apology" for bumping into you. Although she ran away too quickly for you to get her name, but at least you had her number to ask for it.
Nicknames:
For her: Sunshine, honey, fireball
For you: Honey, (I don't think she's one to give you cutsie nicknames, she probably calls you whatever she can come up with)
Jealousy:
She does get jealous, but she's not at all proud of it. She'll see you with another person and get upset. Not like she doesn't trust you it's just she's been abandoned and left behind too many times to not worry if you'll leave her. Of course you never will but it won't stop her from getting anxious.
When it comes to you and jealousy you don't get jealous, yangs always been an outgoing person so it doesn't phase you that she meets new people. She's not quick to trust someone of course you know that, her trust means everything to you same for her, so no you don't get jealous when she's talking to someone or being friendly.
Meeting her family:
You met her father after beacon fell, you could tell he was very protective at first after meeting you, but it seemed that whenever you came to her she was less depressed about Blake abandoning her. Her father cherishes how you make her smile so I guess he'll keep you around.
She hits you:
You know Yang gets angry she only wanted to take her frustrations out on a tree but unlucky for you you got in her way. If she continued to punch the tree anymore she would tear it down. You told her to stop once, twice, maybe three times before you got in her way shoving her away from the tree before she hit you in the stomach. It was a lighter punch than the ones on the tree but still Yang could knock the wind out of anyone even with her lightest punch.
It took you a moment for you to catch your breath and for Yang to realize what she had just done. When she did she started to hug and cry saying sorry and pleading for you not to leave. You patted her head cautiously and told her you were here to stay.
Depression:
When she gets depressed you usually hang out with her, cuddling, cracking jokes and puns; anything to get her smiling again. Although smiling doesn't mean you're less depressed it just means that she was happy for now.
When you get depressed she'll ask if you want to talk about it and if you do she's hear to listen and give advice. If you don't she'll do the same thing you do and cuddle you, cracking jokes and puns. She loves making you happy.
Spooning:
She is a big spoon. She feels the most comfortable holding you and just feeling as if you're still here in her arms. You cannot tell me that she doesn't have nightmares about you leaving her along with everyone else she knows.
Confession:
She confessed to you. You two went on a couple of dates, and after she knew she could trust you she told you everything about her life. How her birth mother left her, how she practically raised her little sister, how much she cares for you. You told her you cared a lot for her too and you two started to date.
Dom or Sub:
She's definitely not a top nor is she a bottom. I definitely think she's a switch. Sometimes she wants to be cared for during sex and other times she wants to take care of you.
Kinks/Turn ons:
  Pain kink
Honestly I'm pretty sure even though she's really protective of her hair she likes her hair being tugged during sex. Also think when she's topping and she's wearing the strap she likes when your nails dig into her back. But she would never cause you pain unless you asked for it.
Kissing:
Kissing usually turns out into make out sessions, it doesn't get too heated since you're most likely to be caught by her teammates. She's fine with light kisses or pecks in public.
PDA:
Handholding is big in public and kisses on the cheeks. She's also taller then you so you get a lot of forehead kisses, but if you aren't then she'll still try to give you forehead kisses.
Getting injured in battle:
After the fall of Beacon and what happened to her hand you didn't know what to do besides stand by her side. She didn't want you to leave so you'd prove you never would.
If you get injured she'd be the one to bandage you up, she probably knows how after taking care of Ruby all those years. Kissing your bruise or injury afterward.
Cheating:
   It was a long time ago before the fall of beacon. She had kissed someone else and in front of you nonetheless. You didn't know the person she kissed at all, hell it could've been a complete stranger to her as well, you didn't press any questions. By the time she spotted you you were already out of the door.
Making up:
She apologized to you in many ways, sending you gifts, writing you notes in class, even sending someone to give you letters. You knew you couldn't be sad and mad about it forever so when you were ready you gave Yang a note in class. More like an essay because that shit was at least 4 paragraphs long. You told her that you didn't want to date right now, but stay friends and you two will see what happens in the future.
Moving on:
This is another scenario of you not being able to move on, after the fall of beacon, you stayed with Yang and your relationship rekindled again. Your two's relationship had moved on for the better because now you both knew each other a little better.

It's currently 3am and what better time would it be to write scenarios? Any chance I get to write a story about Winter or Yang I get really excited because they're my favorites. Anyway hopefully you enjoyed and thank you for reading.