Pyrrha x depressed! Female reader

This is part 2 of the Pyrrha x In love! Reader oneshot

  Your Pov
  It's hurts...seeing them kiss or hold hands in public or in front of you. Truth be told you still loved Pyrrha and wished she would be with you. Jaune and her where really happy and so you faked smiling. Everything about you seemed broken even your best friend Yang could see that something was wrong. They are such a good match Nora would say and Ren would say Look at how happy she is.. You wished you could be the cause of all that happiness. Pyrrha would talk and talk about her heathy relationship with Jaune. You would go to Yang after to cry on her shoulder but it didn't help you. After a couple of months later you weren't smiling anymore and if you did it was broken and unusual now. Blake and Weiss noticed this quickly and tried to help by getting you with a therapist but did it help...No. Your friends tried though...the once happy and prideful girl was gone and replaced by what you are now. Blake tried to help by making jokes like Yang would and Weiss tried to be nicer to you. You just couldn't do it...your actual smile was gone. Jaune was something else in the relationship the guy who treated his ex like a princess wasn't doing it. To Pyrrha you mean...he was sometimes cold with her not something the actual Jaune would do. Why did the both of you change so much.
"Hey Y/n?" Weiss looks at you concerned. You look at her.
"Yes?" You answer back to her and she looks upset. Look at what your doing now Y/n hurting other people this wouldn't be a problem if you'd just disappear forever.
"Are you ok?" She asked. No..You look back into your textbook and look away from her gaze.
"Yes.." You say sharply and look at Pyrrha and Jaune who are holding hands. Pyrrha having a happy smile on her face makes you smile but the fact that she's doing it at Jaune hurts you. You just needed to survive the class that's all. Than lunch time and than going back to your dorm so no one could see you. Like anybody would want to see you. You let out a sad breathe and looked at Weiss who was writing down in her book. Lunch time finally came and you sat next to Yang Blake sitting on the opposite side of her. Yang finally confessed to Blake and they are now in a relationship. It felt like you where the only one would couldn't get happy. You can't always have what you want You thought to yourself. You sigh and look up to see Pyrrha and Jaune holding hands walking towards the table you where sitting at. Pyrrha looked so happy with him she turned to you and mouthed Thank you. You looked at her faking a smile and nodding. Yang noticed this and slammed her hands on the table.
  "Who wants to play a game?" Yang asked and everyone but you said yes. She looked at you.
  "I'm just going to go to my dorm and rest for a while." Everyone nodded and you took off running. It hurts.

  Pyrrha's Pov

  Everything was so good for me these past few months. I had the boy of my dream the best friend in the word and some other great friends. I smiled at made my way back to my dorm room. I heard moans coming from the room but didn't think much of it.  I gasp when I opened it there was a girl I didn't recognize and my..my boyfriend.
  "P-Pyrrha.." he said and looked apologetic tears fell down my cheeks as I run down the halls ignoring his cries for me. I don't look where I'm going and run into another blond with lilac eyes.
  "Hey you ok Pyrrha?" She asks and sees the tears in my eyes and gasps, "What happened?"
  "J-Jaune..he...he cheated on me." She looked very mad and angered.
  "Grr..when I see him again I'll kick him for being so stupid!" Yang growls and I hug her. I just need to hug someone right now. Someone...anyone..where's Y/n she can help me.
  "W-where's Y/n I need to talk to her.." I say and Yang looks at me her eyes soften.
  "I don't think that's a good idea.." She said and I look at her before almost running of.
  "Why not..." I ask her a bit concerned about my best friend.
  "Well you see...when you and Jaune decided to be come a couple...Y/n went through some things like depression..." She pauses and I sob for her I haven't been there for her... but why is she going through depression? "She's in love with you Pyrrha or maybe was she seems so emotionless now.." She says and I gasp. Oh no...
  "I need to find her! She..I..I... I love her too!" I cried out and went to look for her. Yang seems happy as I run to her room to find her. I knock on the door banging it loudly yelling her name. It's locked! I bust the door in finding no Y/n. I look around and see a note attached to her desk. It read:
Dear who ever is reading this,
This is Y/n L/n signing out for the last time. I'm to
depressed to actually be here in Remnant because I can't deal with it anymore. I'm sorry to all my friends..to Pyrrha because I didn't tell you that I was in love with you and I still am. I'm sorry everyone and thank you for trying to help me. But I can't be here and whoever is reading this tell Pyrrha I love her..tell everyone I love them. Don't try to stop me.. I'll be in the emerald forest dying there.
Love, Y/n L/n

No Y/n hold on. I grab my spear and shield running towards the Emerald forest. I won't let you be eaten by Grimm. I hold on tightly to my spear and swiftly run to that cliff where we where lunched off. I see a girl in a f/c hoodie. I recognize that hoodie.
  "Y/N!!!" I yell out for her and she looks back seeing me.
  "You got my letter...heh did you read the part that says don't try to stop me..and I'm sorry you don't feel the same Pyrrha." She says defeated and I run towards her.
  "I-I....I love you too! I'm sorry I was so stupid to not realize it before but I love you Y/n L/n." I say and she looks confused and surprised.
  "W-What about Jaune?" She questions me and I look down.
  "He cheated on me." I say and she approaches me. I look up at her and...She's kissing me. I melt into it and kiss her back.
  "I'll kick him when I find him." I laugh at what she said and look at her affectionately bringing her into a hug. I sigh...

I'm sorry I didn't see your love sooner...

  Part two was requested by @FireQueen67. Sorry if it was short and it's not spell checked but hope you liked it.