Yang x Reader

Warnings: Self harm, suicide attempt
  Requested by PeaxchyCola
    Heya everyone I just wanted to say that if you are suicidal and/or depressed I advice you to get help. Suicide is never the answer  you have people you love and care about you. I don't know if you believe I'm therapy or not, but I'd say to go get one or talk to a friend or family member about how you're feeling.
  I think you should know that you're loved even if you don't feel as if you're.
    Thank you for reading and enjoy.
—————————————————————————
Your Pov
Clouding my thoughts...the thought of cutting my wrists over and over clouds my thoughts. Every time I look down at my wrists I can see the blood spilling out of every cut from my wrists. The thought corners me in my own room crowding me with thoughts. Maybe I could feel better, maybe if I do the cuts will help me, maybe if I do the kept in emotions will spill out. But why are you so happy with me? I'm sorry that I'm a pathetic waist of space. Your sunny happy smile is being blocked by the clouds my thoughts give out. You look at me with such curiosity, but when I look at myself I see a pathetic smile.
Do you need me here? Do you want me here? What do I do? I'm too scared to talk to you about this. What if you run away from me the second I tell you? Don't leave me alone....I don't want to be alone...
You wrap me in your arms, hugging me, smiling, laughing, but all I can do is cut my wrists and pretend I'm okay. Why do you even talk to me? I'm a pathetic failure. And yet you think so much better of me. I pick at my food, but you encourage me to eat as much as I can. I don't think I can stand to see you watch me cry. You encourage me to hang out with you and your friends, but I can't even get out of bed in the morning.
Why do you care so much about me?
Time skip
"Y/n are you okay?" You looked to your left seeing Blake. You nod taking a deep breath in and sighing.
"Heya! What's going on?" Yang says approaching you two and sitting next to you.
"Reading..." You say and she nods resting her head on your shoulder making you flinch slightly.
"Read to me?" Yang asks.
"Sure..." You said.
After a couple of hours the three of you finally got up.
"Yang hang back a minute." Blake says.
"What? Why? What's up Blakey?" Yang says and Blake sighs.
"Just listen to me please?" Blake says and yang nods.
"Hang outside for me for a couple of minutes," Yang says and you nod.
"Actually this might take much longer then a couple of minutes, you should head to your dorm, Y/n," Blake says.
"Oh...Okay." You look at Yang and she smiles at you.
"I'll see you later," She says and you nod walking out of the library.
"Bye..."
What's going on? What's so secretive that Blake needs to talk to Yang alone? Am I being too clingy? Does Blake like Yang? Is that why she wants to talk to Yang alone? What if Yang likes her back? You started to run back to your dorm, would she not want to spend anymore time with you if this was true?
Blake's Pov
"Yang do you like Y/n?" I ask and she blushes in embarrassment.
"Of course she's my friend."
"I mean like in a romantic way?" I ask.
Yang sighs nodding, "Yeah...she just makes me happy," Yang smiles.
"And you want her to be happy, right?"
"Of course I do!" She yelled people hushed her.
"Listen I've noticed her behavior lately, she doesn't seem to be in the greatest state of mind right now." I say.
"How do you know that? She tells me practically everything." Yang says.
Through her diary, "I can just sense it, I've also seen her behavior whenever she isn't around you."
"What else is happening?" Yang asks.
"I think she's cutting...I've smelt blood on her and no it isn't her period Yang." I say and Yang's face twists in concern and worry.
"I need to go talk to her." Yang says and I nod. She runs off.
Your Pov
In your dorm room
   What if she only took pity on me and decided to hang out with me because of how lonely I am? I looked into my bathroom mirror. Pathetic...you rely so much on her when she doesn't rely on you. Maybe you should just take the razor and slide it down your arms after all that's all you mare good at. I grab the razor and roll up my sleeves shakily sliding the razor across my wrist.
  "Y/n!? Are you in there?" I hear someone call my name frantically knocking on the door.
  I don't answer.
  "Y/n please! Open the door!!" I hear your dorm room's door handle jingle furiously.
I don't answer.
  Finally the door bursts open and foot steps rush over to the bathroom door bursting it open.
  "Y/n!" I look to my left seeing Yang her face full of worry. She looks down at your wrists noticing blood slipping out of the cut you made. Rushing over to you she turns on the sink and grabs your arm running the cut under the water. I hiss in pain, but Yang doesn't let go until she turns off the sink and rushes it get the first aid kit. She rushes back to me with plaster and wraps them carefully with it. Realizing what's happening held back tears flood out from my eyes. I slide onto the floor Yang sits by me holding me in her arms.
  "It's okay...let it out...I'm here..."

    (Not spell/grammar checked)
   Thanks for reading everyone. I hope you enjoyed it and if you're cutting i really do advise you to get help. Everyone needs someone to talk to. You aren't adding problems to someone's life, you aren't annoying anyone, and you aren't alone.