Yandere! Futa!Half Grimm Yang x Oc

Requested by MagicGalatica
(Not spell or grammar checked)

  Yang's grip on Irene's hips tighten, her clothes were shredded off by Yang's claws, and the ground felt cold and uncomfortable against her back. Why were they even doing this on the hard ground? They had an apartment it's just that Yang got impatient, so now they were in an alley blocks from their apartment.
Yang wanted what she wanted and would get it by any means. Being her loving girlfriend, how could she possibly wait any longer? Irene had no time to prepare, but she felt so good. Yang grips onto her legs moving them so she could get a better angle.
"The things I want to do to you." Yang spoke. "I want to fill you up, breed you, you are mine I'll make it obvious so everyone can see."
Irene moaned biting onto her finger, "You're mine. I don't understand why people can't see that."
Yang growled in frustration, "Say it! Say that you're mine!" She demanded.
Yang's hips move faster, Irene couldn't speak without letting out a whine, moan, or whimper.
"You're so needy." Yang groans, Irene's hands come up to Yang's stomach, Yang takes this as an invitation to grab Irene's wrists pulling her up. Yang's face twists into a malicious smirk.
Irene had been with yang through her grimm transformation. Her features were split down the middle of being human and grimm. On one side there is Yang's human skin, a lilac eye, a human hand, and her blonde hair. The other side was grimm, it had a red eye, grimm horns and fur, and a Beowulf's hand. If you could even call it a hand.
Yang pushed Irene against a wall her hand going behind her head so Irene doesn't hit against it too much. Her thighs wrapped around Yang's waist.
"You want me? You want me to fill you up? Breed you? Tell me, tell me what you want or I'll stop this right here right now and you'll be left unsatisfied." Irene's face flushed under Yang's intense gaze.
"Mhm...Yang please don't make me beg, please? I want you so bad." Irene spoke. Yang tilted her head in adoration.
"You really are too cute." Yang's nails dug into Irene's thigh as Yang's thrusts increased, moving faster.
"Hit me." Yang spoke out of the blue.
Irene was very hesitant, she never wanted to hurt yang, but Yang wanted her to hurt her.
"Slap me. Punch me. Do anything. Pull my hair. Just hurt me." She said.
Irene pulled Yang's blonde hair lightly, but still it caused a pleasurable groan from Yang. Yang hid her head in the crook of Irene's neck, biting and sucking at it.
"Gonna cum." Yang mumbled, laying a kiss on Irene's neck. "Gonna cum in you."
Irene nodded frantically, but let out no words as she grit her teeth. Yang's hips moved faster letting out a little growl as she came. Irene let out a whine before her nails dug into Yang's back scratching it as she came.

     I keep on forgetting to post every 24hrs, anyway thank you for reading.