Winter x Cheated on! Oc x Cheater! Yang

Requested MagicGalatica
(Not spell or grammar checked)

"Recently, Yang has been very distant with me, Whats going on?" Irene asked.
Blake sighs, "Wish I could tell you, but in all honesty we have no clue."
Weiss nods shrugging, "That's just Yang being Yang."
Ruby was silent that's unusual, "Why are you so silent, Ruby?"
"Yang's been doing something...I shoulda told you awhile ago but I was scared," Ruby mumbles out it sound barely like a whisper.
"What?" Irene asks.
"I...Yang's been cheating on you..."
"Huh?" She has to be joking...tell me she's joking.
"I'm so sorry I-!" She ran out, Irene was suddenly standing her, but now the door is wide open and you can feel the dread in the room.
"Did Yang really-"
"She's been sneaking out to see a senior..." Ruby says, "God I feel so bad."
"But you did the right thing, Irene deserves to know," Blake smiles trying to comfort Ruby, Ruby nods laying down in Weiss bed cuddling into her.
Wheres yang? Why am I running? What do I need to run from? Why do I need to...why do I still have hope for everyone? Irene thought her quick pace now gone as she sat in the hallway leaning against a wall. Of course I was right...they never stay...they never are loyal.
"Irene?" Irene looks up.
"Winter what are you doing here?" Irene asks getting up quickly fixing herself.
"I was coming for a surprise visit for my sister, but are you alright? Where's team RWBY? Wheres your team?" Winter questions.
"Ruby needs to be alone with Weiss and Blake right now, and my team...I don't know, where are my teammates?" Irene shakes the thought of Yang cheating on her for a split second before she faces reality again.
"What's going on in your head?" Winter asked.
"I could ask you the same," Irene sighs sadly being melting back to sit on the floor again, "I probably look pathetic."
"No you just look really depressing to look at," Winter states.
"Thank you winter that makes me feel so much better," Winter smiles slightly sitting down next to Irene.
"You're welcome," Winter jokingly says, but her voice becomes serious again, "But really what happened?"
"Ruby told me that Yang is cheating on me," Irene sighed, "God...I didn't even think I just ran out of the room...that must've looked cowardly."
"Be more realistic..your brain engaged fight or flight mode, what are you fighting probably your urge to cry in front of Ruby and my sister and her friend, I can't handle my sister watching me cry, I want to be strong for her," Winter says comfortingly.
"I get it," Irene smiles.
Winter nods, "Good, now let's go kick Yang's ass."
"How unlike you to say," Irene wipes tears away.
"Is that not what you want?" Winter asks.
"Let's just go talk to her, I wanna just say a few words to her," Irene answers.
  Winter nods, "Do you know where she is?"
  "No, but I have an idea," Irene walks down the hall back to the dorm room.
Timeskip
Yang walked through the door late at night Irene still awake waiting for her return.
  "Hey baby, why're you up still?" Yang asked looking at Irene.
  "Why were you still out it's past curfew?" Irene asked.
"Oh you know, stuff," Yang answered.
  "Sure I know but I'd never do that stuff that you'd do," Irene replied.
  "Whats that supposed to mean?" Yang asked.
  "I mean I kept my loyalty to you and you run off like it's nothing," Irene answered Yang looked at her confused, "I mean I wouldn't cheat on you with some person from upper grades."
Yang's eyes widened, "What?"
"You heard me, this isn't what I'd usually do being this malicious, but you hurt me," Irene looked away, "I thought what we had was good but then I had to learn from your sister that you've been cheating on me..."
  "Irene...I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to find out, I was going to break up with you, but I just couldn't-"
  "Break up with me?" Irene's voice shattered, "You..oh.."
  "Irene are you okay?" Yang asked.
  Irene nodded as she went to the door, "I never thought I could be this dumb," Then she walked out.
Winter walked up to Irene, "Are you-?" 
"I don't want to be here right now how about we go out? Maybe ice cream? Or noodles?" Irene asks and winter nods.
  "Whatever you want," Winter responds.
  Timeskip
"So she was going to break it off with me anyway, I was being stupid by not noticing her distance and how she fell out of love with me," Irene said as she scooped up a bit of her ice cream.
  "You weren't, Ms. Xiao Long is just dense not to notice how patient and accepting you were with her," Winter replies.
  Irene looks at her, "Like you know so much about me...you don't know me."
  "I know that...that you are patient and kind, and loyal and forgiving," Winter lists, "Even though your mind is telling you no your heart still forgives Yang, but..."
"But?" Irene questions.
  "But, do you still love her?" Winter asks.
"...No, I don't know its only been a couple of hours, but I know she doesn't love me anymore," Irene replies.
  "Oh," Winter stares at her ice cream, sadly.
  "But; I do know this really cool girl who I've now noticed has an amazing jawline," Winter laughs.
"Compliments won't let you get away with not paying for your ice cream," Winter smiles.
"Oh come on, just this once?" Irene asks, "I'll pay next time."
"Next time?" Winter asks.
  "Yeah when this isn't my saddest day alive and we count it as a date," Irene replies.
Winters face flushes, "Damn you..."
  "Yay! Thanks Winter!"

  I'm not my best at this moment, my dad's first year death day was a couple of days ago and I'm trying to avoid my feelings right now so I guess I've been avoiding putting my feelings in writing, right now I just really want some ice cream.