Blake x Depressed!Cutting! Female reader

-Trigger warning- This is a trigger warning noting that there could be mention of blood and cutting involved. If you are cutting please do let someone. I know because it helped me. Also if you like the RWBY character Sun please don't forget that this is fictional and Sun would never say these kinds of things. This is also back in beacon and sorry if it is super short.
——————-——————-——————-—————

•~3rd Pov~•

You and Blake have been friends for such a long time that you have developed feelings for the cat faunus. But then Sun came into both of your lives and started hitting on Blake. She would chuckle at his attempt and when she wasn't around Sun would say horrible things to you. You tried to ignore him but the pain was too much that you resorted to cutting. It would take the pain of today away and the pain from the cut would make you forget about what Sun would say to you. Until...

•~Your Pov~•

"You know she's only hanging out with you because of pure pity right?" Sun asked you pretending to have a happy sounding voice. You just nodded and looked down at you food taking a bite from your sandwich every couple of minutes. Sun laughed at your sad expression and sat down when Blake came back with her lunch tray. She had a book in her hand but put it down to eat her lunch.
"Y/n are you ok?" She asked looking at you, "You aren't eating.." she looked worried. She's pretending to care for you You thought to yourself. I gave her my best fake smile.
"I-" But before you could say anything Sun interrupted you.
"She's fine, but anyway Blake would you want to go out with me sometime?" Sun asked her and she chuckled with an angry expression.
"Sun I wasn't asking you to answer for her and like I tell you all the time...No" she said blankly (Or should I say Blakey?) . I looked up at her and gave her another fake smile.
"Like Sun said Blake," I said looking at Sun while he gave me a stink eye, "I'm fine!" She still looked worried.
"It's ok if you aren't you could always talk to me." She says and tries to grab my hand but I flinch and she quickly backs off.
"Thanks for worrying about me Blake but honestly I'm fine." I say trying to hold myself together and Blake looked at Sun and he smiled at her. Blake gave a slight smile back and I looked down to take a bite from my food. You don't need food you fat pig! My thoughts interrupted me and I put my fork down and got up.
"Y/N where are you going?" Blake asked me and I look at her.
"I'm tired and I don't want to eat anymore..." I say and walk off but Blake stands up and grabs a hold of my arm. I hiss and she lets go quickly.
"Y-y/n?" She says worried and rolls my sleeve up looking at my cuts. I forced her hand away and run off to my dorm.

•~Blake's Pov~•

"Y/N!" I yelled out for her as she runs out of the cafeteria.
"Why do you even care for her? She worthless." Sun said standing up and I look over at him angered.
"Is that why she's doing that to herself?" I ask him, "Are you the reason she's hurting?" Asking him another question before I walk over to him.
"Yeah? So?" He answers and I slap him across the face.
"You're so wrong. She isn't worthless Sun she used to be so much happier! You are evil and the one who is worthless." I tell him as he rubs his cheek. Before I dash right after her going to her dorm and giving it a couple of hard knocks. I hear sniffles and sobs.
"Go away!" Y/n says in a pained voice. I can't help but feel saddened. My ears go down and I can feel hatred toward Sun.
"Y/n don't continue to hurt yourself please!" I call out for her desperately, "I need you in my life! I wouldn't be here without...just please let me help you." I cry out and sob. She opens the door and looks at me. I quickly pull her into a hug and she hesitantly accepted it. I walk inside with her shutting her dorm rooms door.
"Why?" She asks and looks at me with teary eyes, "Why do you want to help me so badly?" She looks confused and I sigh.
"Because I love you Y/n... I can't live without you because I love you..." I admit, "And I understand if you don't feel the same..." I say weakly and she hugs me.
"I love you too..." She says and wraps her arms around me. I smile and kiss her she kisses me back. I pick her up and we both sit down on the bed. I roll up her sleeves and begin to place kisses on the old scars. Getting up I go to the medicine cabinet and grab the first aid. She smiles at me and allows me to help her put on the bandages. I kiss her once more and lay her down in her bed putting the covers over both of us allowing me to cuddle her. She quickly falls asleep in my arms and I fall asleep resting my chin on her forehead. I will help you...even if it is the last thing I'll do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this is the second oneshot also no hate on Sun he's a pretty cool guy by the way this also wasn't requested I was just really in the mood to write something. Also this hasn't been spell checked and if you are hurting yourself please get help or let someone in. Let someone help you and you don't have to go through anything your going through alone there will be people that love you in your life. They can help you or a therapist can just don't hurt yourself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~