Team Rwby x Sapphire

Requested SapphireDraken173 . Hopefully you feel better after you read this. Thank you for all the times you requested.

  Sapphire's Pov
Loved ones...for some have passed on to another world of course they bask in the gods ever life and glory. But when you have them hold them close, keep them with you, love them and cherish your time with them. That's what I learned. When the people you love are gone when your family is gone you make new ones. The people who you love, the people who create the light that describes you, the people who cherish there moments with you. My family is gone, but at least I have them now. They are my light my family. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang... Qrow, Jaune, Nora, Ren and Oscar. That's why I must keep them safe. I must find them. I've been running around looking for them. Jumping from building to building. Atlas has been invaded by Salem and her Grimm. The winter maiden is dead, winter is hurt, and ironwood has lost his mind.
  "Sapphy! Get on!" Ruby yelled from an airship. I turned and looked at her. I jumped on.
  "Where's Qrow and Oscar?" I ask and Ren looks at me.
  "Qrow has been arrested and Oscar...we don't know where he is," Ren says looking away from me, "We failed Atlas."
  "Don't say that!" Nora yells and Ren looks at her.
  "What else am I supposed to say?!" Ren yells at her looking at her Nora's shocked face makes him look away.
"We're all stressed I know. But this negative energy is drawing in more Grimm." I say and Ren nods.
"I'm sorry..." Ren says, "I need to talk to you Nora when we're alone. I don't feel good about this." Nora nods.
"Whatever you need," She says grabbing onto his hand. Jaune smiles but then looks back down.
"What if this is just a repeat of beacon?" Jaune asks, "What if someone...dies?"
"No one will we have to stick together." Ruby says.
"Right." I say
Time skip
Team RWBY has split up looking for Qrow while Jaune, Ren, Nora and I split up looking for Oscar. The plan was...well we don't have a plan quite yet. We are just trying to regroup and get as many people to fight with us now.
"You guys get a signal from Oscar? Maybe from his scroll?" I asked Ren shook his head no.
"I don't know...he went to ironwood maybe..." Jaune mumbled.
"Don't...he's gonna be ok. He's fine we just need to find him," Nora said tears in her eyes, "I can't loose another one of my teammates."
Ren looked at Nora her head leaning down as she stared at her scroll trying to look for any sign of Oscar.
"Nora...He's gonna be ok," Ren said making Nora look at him. Ren walked close to Nora she sniffed as she hugged him.
"I just want everyone to be ok," Nora said and Ren nodded.
"Me too,"
I smiled as I looked down at my scroll hearing a silent beep.
I gasp, "Guys! I got a signal!" I yell and Nora breaks to look at my scroll. Her smile appears making Ren smile.
"Then let's go!" Nora yells as Jaune gets his sword out running towards the more Grimm infected part of the city.
  Time skip
  We called Maria to come pick us up we found Oscar and once we enter the airship we'll contact RWBY.
  "Get on!" Maria yelled from the ship Jaune, Nora and Ren jumped on but when I tried something grabbed my foot.
  "Not so fast~!" A creepy voice yelled. I looked back spotting Tyrian.
   "Sapphy!" Yelled Nora reaching out for me but his scorpion leg pinched into my leg.
  "Go! Find team RWBY! I'll fight him off," I say and they look at each other.
   "What happened to not splitting up?" Ren asked and I sighed.
   "I'll meet you give me a signal," I say as I turn around and punch Tyrian in the mouth. They nod and the airship flies off.
  "Just you and me now,"

  Time skip
  Ruby's Pov
  "Uncle Qrow are you in there?" I ask and I hear a grunt.
  "Ruby?" I hear my uncle Qrow question.
  "It's us Uncle Qrow we've come to bust you out," I say and Uncle Qrow sighs.
  "Tyrian...Tyrian killed clover..." Qrow said making me gasp.
   "What?" Yang asked.
  "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have trusted Tyrian..." Qrow said.
  "What did you do?" Blake asked.
  "...I don't wanna talk about it..." Qrow answered sighing.
  "We've been through a lot kid," Another voice answered guessing it's Robyn.
   "Yang if you will..." Weiss said and Yang nodded.
  "Stand back Uncle Qrow," I say and they back up while yang punches the door in. The alarms in the prison went off.
   "Come on!"

    Meanwhile
  Sapphire's Pov
  Blood ran down my nose as Tyrian punched me in the nose once more. My aura was failing but I got a couple of good hits in.
   "Is that the best you got!? Hahah I expected more from you I really did." Tyrian laughed a twisted laugh.
  "No wonder your parents where killed they weren't strong enough. As are you!" Tyrian ran at me swinging his tail it hit me but the next swing at me I caught it. I grabbed my weapon and then swung his tail off.
  He screamed in pain, "You little shit!" He came running at me again but something knocked him back. I fell to my knees.
  "Hey...It's ok we're here now." A voice whispered into my ear. I looked up my vision blurry but I can still see Blonde hair. Blake and ruby where taking care of Tyrian, but I couldn't see what happened because after that I blacked out.
  Timeskip
I gasped awake lying in my own sweat.
  "Take it easy. You just woke up," Weiss said it looked like we were hiding out somewhere.
  "Are you alright?" Blake asked.
  "Yeah how about you guys?" I asked and they nodded.
  "We are just hiding out thinking of a plan for now, but we're so glad your ok!" Ruby rushed to hug me.
  "Yeah...thank you ruby," I say and Yang hugs me too from behind.
   "We where so worried about you!" Yang says squeezing me.
    "What were you thinking?!" Weiss yelled as she also joined in the hug.
   "I have to agree that was stupid." Blake said but hugged me anyway.
   "We're just so happy that your ok," Weiss said reeling back from the hug wiping away the tears in her eyes.
   "Yeah...me too, thank you for taking care of me," I say.
   "Absolutely," Blake says, "You mean so much to us and we couldn't loose you Sapphire. We already lost so much,"
  "We wouldn't let you be another thing we lost," Yang says.
   "Well I'm staying here with you girls for as long as I can for now," I say, "I'm not gonna go anywhere,"

   Hopefully you enjoyed. I hope it made you feel better SapphireDraken173 . I hope that you guys don't mind the spelling errors or the errors in the grammar. Thank you for reading!