Pyrrha

(Not spell or grammar checked)

Meeting:
"Nora don't run!" You looked behind you. "Nora wait-!"
You were suddenly thrown to the ground a girl on top of you.
"Whoops! Sorry!" She gets up and runs away while you were stuck picking up your groceries.
You sigh, "The eggs probably cracked..."
"My apologies...I'll buy you a new carton," You look up realizing there was a girl helping you collect your bags.
"Why are you apologizing?" You asked.
The girl turned to you, "My friend bumped into you...I might as well pay for what she's done."
The girl had red hair, green eyes, she looked around your age but more like an Amazon goddess...wait a minute.
"Aren't you Pyrrha Nikos?" You asked.
"You know me," The girl smiled at you.
"Yes...my father is very impressed with your fighting skills. He wanted me to be just like you, but I'm not very interested in becoming a huntress," You say.
"Well I believe you should become who you wish to be," Pyrrha smiles getting up handing you your bags. "I think I'd very much like to know who you are."
You blushed a little, "Uhm...anyway I must catch up to my friend see you, I'm sorry again!" She ran off.
How you got into a relationship:
  She ended up bumping into you again you were taking a walk through vale. You had just gotten into another argument with your father and wanted to clear your head and get fresh air, she approached you hesitantly saying a, "Hello again."
  You stared up at her shocked, "Hi."
  "How are you?" She asks.
  "Not very well...my father just yelled at me again." You sigh. "I mean you probably meant the "how are you" as a form of greeting not wanting the whole thing about my father. I'm sorry."
  "Don't apologize, you seemed sort of sad I didn't know if I should've approached you because I thought you would've wanted to be alone and I'm rambling aren't I, I'm sorry." You laughed a little.
  "You shouldn't apologize, would you like to walk with me?" You asked.
  "I would like that very much," Pyrrha replied. "Would you like to go get ice cream with me?"
  "Yes...would this count as a date?" You asked.
  "I would like that very much...." You laughed.
  "Me too..."
Nicknames
For you: Pumpkin, honey, sweetie. I see Pyrrha giving you just sweet names.
For her: You probably call her cutie or just Pyrrha.
Jealousy:
  She does not but if she does it's a very rare occasion give her hugs and kisses if she does but she by far deserves more than just a hug and kiss (not in a sexual way).
You probably do, she's usually with her team most of the time and you did get word that she used to have a crush on the team leader, Jaune, so you get a little worried that she'll just leave you for him. You probably are worried about being abandoned again.
Meeting her family:
(I think she only has a mom)
She had FaceTimed her mom while you were in the dorm, her mom spotted you while you were laying on Pyrrha's bed and wanted to talk to you. You didn't mind. She probably talked about how happy you make Pyrrha and how glad she is to have someone who makes her daughter happy, she probably treats you like her daughter now. After you and her ended the the call you turned to Pyrrha feeling slightly sad.
"What's wrong? Did my mother say something to upset you?" You shook your head.
"I just...I wish my mom loved me like your mom does..." You reply.
Pyrrha looks at you, "You do now...because I'm pretty sure my mother loves you."
You laugh tears falling down your face, "I'm glad...hope I don't disappoint."
Pyrrha pulls you into her arms, "You never fail to amaze me."
She hits you:
  She wouldn't. Her love language I believe would be acts of service and physical affection so I think even if she's mad or stressed or anything like that she's too in love with you to hurt you.
Depression
She probably doesn't have it but I think she'd get home sick. She misses home, her mom, her friends and family back in Argus. You do what you can but it takes her a little while to bounce back but you're with her 100% of the way.
When you get into your depressive states you tend to find your feelings or pretend to make a happy face anything to stop people from worrying about you. Pyrrha doesn't really like this because she's seen what built up emotion does to someone and when it builds up too much you have a breakdown. Crying, sobbing, but not wanting others to see because you think they wouldn't want to be around you like this. Pyrrha wants you to express your emotions so you can feel better but you're too scared to.
Spooning:
This girl usually has her arms wrapped around you in any way, shape, or form. She likes to know that you're still here by her side so she wraps her arms around you when you two sleep.
Dom/sub
She's probably a soft dom, she probably checks up on you to see what you're comfortable with what you're not comfortable with, what you like what you don't like. She also doesn't mind if she doesn't get off or get to cum she likes to make sure you're satisfied.
Kinks:
Probably likes praising you or being praised. She also probably likes when you wrap your thighs around her head when she's eating you out. Also likes biting your thighs.
PDA:
Girl has to be holding you at least once a day and she isn't afraid to kiss you in public. She can get shy sometimes but she doesn't really mind if you want to show how much you love her in public.
Getting injured in battle:
When she gets injured she usually comes to you after all patched up to tell you about it. Pyrrha is probably one to not get hurt too often but still gets hurt pushing people out of the way or protecting someone.
(I don't think Pyrrha is one to cheat so...)
The fall of beacon:
After Pyrrha's death You crumbled to pieces. Things seemed to remind you constantly of her. You had moved out of your fathers house, got a stable job, and you became an actual functioning member of society. Pyrrha and you only dated for a couple of months but she made you so incredibly happy, she made everyone happy...and now she's gone (with the wind).
  Moving on:
You didn't move on but you did start to date again. Pyrrha had always stayed in your heart, but in your head you knew that Pyrrha would want you to be happy and find someone new to make you happy. So you tried too, but never could get the red head out of your heart.

  I've been watching a shit load of anime and avoiding my problems but nothing else is new. Anyway thank you for reading I think someone requested this but I lost the request  I'm sorry.