Coco x suicidal!Female reader x Velvet

Requested by @piekid1238

No ones Pov
The Grimm surrounded Vale and Beacon you stood on the mountain looking down at every Grimm. Breaking down and when you looked over at everything.
Cinder....Emerald...Mercury...they did this...You thought as tears streamed down your face. There where is blood everywhere...You could've done something anything to help those who where killed.
"Y-Y/n?" You heard a voice and looked behind you.
"Velvet..." You say brokenly and looked back over the edge she came back and sat next to you.

Flashback
"Grahhhhh!!" Goes the Grimm invading the only place that you would call home. You tried not to look at the Grimm. There's so many of them you helped strangers on the ships. You ran to your friends seeing Ren and Nora on the floor and Blake and Yang covering there wounds. Well Yang was unconscious her right arm missing. You tried to look for Coco and Velvet and when you found them Yatsu was holding Velvet who was crying. You looked at Coco she was holding her sunglasses trying to not cry. Fox was leaning against the plane you couldn't take anymore so after everyone else left you went to the mountains. You see everyone and everything fall apart in front of you. The pain in your chest burning your lips form a frown and you shed tears. Everyone was in the middle of sorrow and pain it seems everyone lost someone special today. You where supposed to be the huntress helping people but look you let them die.

Today
"Why'd you run off? We need to go." She said you sighed looking at the elephant Grimm.
"Just give me time to say goodbye." You say and she leaves you alone and a few minutes later you stand.
Jump
Tells a voice in your head you walk towards the edge but suddenly there are arms around you. Around your waist you look behind you.
"Hey..what are you doing? I won't you jump...We need you here." You look at Coco her sunglasses are now in her purse.
"I could've saved those people! It's...I...let me die Coco...I deserve this...." You say and Velvet grabs your hand taking you away from the cliff.
"I know you want to...But everything's going to be ok." Coco says and you shake sobbing and they embrace you into a hug.
"How do you know that?" You say quietly and they smile.
"We have each other...We're going to be ok because we're here together." Velvet says trying to calm you down whispering in you ear. You shutter a cry out of pain and sorrow.
"It hurts now but you'll be ok." They say and you cry even more.

Time skip

You lay in a white bed you where taken to the doctors so they could check up on you. They checked up on everyone...Ruby...Weiss before she left because of her father...Blake went to Yang's room after she got stitched up to say goodbye...and Yang's still unconscious. Yatsu has a big scar on his back because of a Ursa and Fox is resting his aura. Coco and Velvet have beds right next to yours. Coco got her body checked and broken leg. Velvet's has slight bunny ear ringing. You had a broken heart and laid in the bed ready to go home.
"Hey Y/n?" Says Coco her hand reaching out for you, "Want to cuddle?" She questions you and you smile slightly and nod. But than there's a bang on the door.
"Sir...Ma'am please! Let her rest!" Says the doctor and you look at the people that just ran in.
"Mama? Papa?" You question, "Is that you like really really you?" They let a sob and ran towards you crying.
"Sweety!" You mother says and hugs you and you start to cry again.
"I thought you...You wanted... You never wanted to see me again after I..." You try to get out something but your father hugs you.
"I'm so sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so so proud of you." Says your father crying on your shoulder you cry.
"P-proud?" You father nods as well as your mother she's smiling at you as they hug you. Coco and Velvet are now awake and are by the sides of your bed. Your mother and father letting them join into the hug.

Another time skip (sorry)
You where at home with your family Coco and Velvet stayed with you until you got up. You weren't happy though you where the least bit happy. Maybe pissed off at Cinder they hurt you in a way unimagined. You got up the next morning and went to patch to see Yang trying to see if she was ok. Along with Coco and Velvet but her father told you that she was resting and you nodded. You asked about ruby but Taiyang said she left early morning yesterday. You nodded and after some tea you girls finally left to go back to your parents home.
    "Did you see him?" Coco questioned, "His daughters almost died and he looked like he was going to cry when Y/n asked about ruby and Yang." She finished and you nodded.
   "Who wouldn't? He almost lost the two things most important to him three counting Summer." You say and think back to Yang's mother. Four. You round the corner and by the door waiting for you is Yatsu and Fox. You rush over to them and hug them as well as the other two.
  "Are you two okay?" You asked worriedly and they nodded.
   "The scar on my back isn't as bad as we thought." Yatsu says and you look at Fox.
  "My aura is ok..." He says quietly and you nod you enter the house and your parents look at the two guys.
  "Hello..." Says your mother and your father continues to read the paper. He mumbles it out loud
  Beacon Academy is now being over run by Grimm. Glynda Goodwitch and other huntresses and hunters are trying to get rid of them. There are
Hundreds dead...and more people left behind. People wonder how Can hunters and huntresses be ever where at once? And why aren't they protecting people like they should? How do we know we should trust these people who say they are protecting us?
   You sigh and walk towards your room letting in
your teammates before closing the door.
  "Yatsu? Any word from your family? How about you Coco and Velvet? Fox where are you going to stay?" You question your teammates and they don't have immediate responses.
   "I'll be staying in Mistral for awhile." Says Yatsu.
  "I'm staying with a friend...for awhile as well. Just to rest and when I'm ready I'll be able to join my team again." Fox says quietly again and you nod looking at Coco and Velvet.
    "Is it ok if we stay with you Y/n?" Coco questions and you nodded.
  "That's fine." You say looking down at your lap you head still hurt. People screaming and blood flashed threw your head and when you opened you eyes they where panicked. Coco started to comfort you and Velvet who was sitting on the other side of you wrapped her arms around you.
Time skip
  Coco, Velvet, Yatsu and you where planning to go to Vacuo to find Fox. But the problem was that you where walking there you made one final stop upon a mountain called the star mountain. Star mountain at night had so many stars you could star gaze at night it's where you parents took you when you where twelve. You loved stars and remember your father telling you that one day you'll do something so grand that the stars will follow you. They'll follow you because you are known to be a star one day. You laugh pitifully. Look out you now you let all those people die. What kind of star of a person let's that happen? You go by the cliff and than the vision comes back to you all the Grimm, all the blood, and the hurt bodies of your friends.
   You gasp and than the stars come back to you in the sky making you sigh. You want to jump off  the cliff because you believe you deserved death letting all those people die. But Coco and Velvet where right behind you waiting for you smiling ready for you to come with them at anytime. You walk towards them and off you guys go with your mission to find Fox.
   "Y/n...are you ok?" Velvet asked and you muster up the faith to smile. If those people had died than you must protect the others that are still breathing.
   "Yes..." You hold Velvet's hand, "I'm ok." You finally say and Coco holds your other hand smiling. Walking towards Yatsu as he waited patiently for you. You still wanted to jump...hopefully it would bring you to a better place than where your mind is at right now.
Time skip
Vacuo is a scorching desert how can Fox live in this heat! You sighed and went to talk around asking about him and such. After at least 2 and a half hours you sat down for lunch.
  "Y/n...Are you ok?" Coco questioned.
  "Ye-!"
  "Be honest! I hate seeing you so upset! I need one of your happy smiles to brighten my day Y/n!" She says and when she realizes what she said she blushes. You begin to giggle and laugh you finally smile and Coco and Velvet beam in happiness.
  "See much better! I feel so much better now!" Coco smiles and Velvet bites down on her fork eating her salad. You smile for the first time in a while (that rhymed :) ). I guess those two just affected you this way even after how horrible you feel. Coco suddenly grabs your hand giving your knuckles a light kiss. Velvet smiles again and you bright red face kissing your cheek. T-too cute! I'm melting! You thought to yourself both of your girls laughing at your flustered face. You look at Velvet and kiss her cheek her face going more red than what yours was a minute ago. You smile and chuckle a little.
  "Hey! No fair!" Coco yells and you kiss her cheek as well she sits back down after humbled. They will help you and love you but you need time to think after the fall.

   Hope you enjoyed it and it was to your liking not to short also not finding to many spelling errors.