Nora x Shy!Lazy Reader

Requested Redskull23
Not spell or grammar checked
(Shy and lazy aka me)

   You've always been too nervous to ask and go somewhere with your friends, they always seemed busy with something or another, so you didn't want to bother them. The more you stayed in the dorms the more sluggish you got, but thankfully Nora was there to drag you out and about. Nora was the complete opposite of you, she was fun, adventurous, boisterous, and an amazing fighter.
"Nora easy on Y/n's arm you're going to pull it off," Ren said and Nora looked back at you.
"I'm fine...it doesn't matter," You smile.
"She'll be fine Ren! We're almost there and I don't want to lose track of Y/n since they aren't much for talking," Usually it was you, Ren and Nora who hung out. Ren was a cool guy and was basically as quiet as you so you didn't mind, the two of you could listen to Nora talk for hours on end.
"Where are we going?" You look at Ren.
Ren shrugs, "I don't know-"
  "Ruby and Yang said they found this arcade by the boat docks! We're going to check it out," Nora looked back at the both of you.
"An arcade? I don't if you've noticed Nora but me and Y/n don't really like loud places," Ren smiled at you then looked back at Nora.
"Stop worrying Ren! I heard it was a small arcade so don't worry!" Nora looked back at you, "Unless you don't want to go then we can go somewhere else."
"No it's okay I don't mind," You smile.
"Yay!" Nora began walking at a faster pace, "Hurry up slowpokes we're almost there."
You look at Ren, "She's basically dragging me at this rate."
Ren laughs, "I'm surprised you still aren't used to this."
You shrug smiling at him, "Woah! Nora slow down a little." She tugged on your arm a little too hard.
"Sorry~! But we're finally here!" Nora says in her usual ecstatic way.
You three walk inside, it's small but it's supply of games is considerably new though there is some old fashioned games, but most of the games were run down. There was about only 2 or 3 other people in the arcade besides the man who looked unspeakably bored at the counter with all the winnings you could get from getting a certain amount of tickets. The floors were a usual black with some sort of confetti pattern and the room would look as if it were the menagerie night skies if it weren't for the one working light.
"New my ass...this arcade sucks," Nora spoke out, You nodded in agreement.
"Yeah were leaving," Nora said, "Theres a piece of pizza stuck to the ceiling."
You guys leave.
"Well that was a waste of time sorry guys," Nora said.
"No it wasn't...think of it as if we went on a long walk to somewhere equally as gross as under your bed Nora," Ren tried to make her feel better but Nora just sighed.
You grabbed Nora's hand, "Why don't we three go catch a movie? Your pick."
Nora's mood immediately picked up again, she smiled at you, "Okay! Let's go!"
"Nora hold on-!" And You three are off Nora dragging you once again.
Timeskip
The movie ended just a little earlier than 8:30 the three of you decided to go back to the dorms. You sat down on Nora's bed Ren going to his bed. You sigh, you officially didn't want to go outside for maybe a week. You hear rustling on the bed and suddenly arms are wrapped around you, a tired smile from Nora welcomes you. Tired on Nora isn't something you usually see day to day but it makes you feel soft and comfier.
   Most days Nora stressed you, she's so adventurous and fun loving and optimistic, but you're nothing like that so what if she leaves you for someone who's not like you. You always stressed that you didn't make Nora happy; you didn't have many friends that weren't Nora and Ren's friends, you didn't want to go outside or do anything that didn't involve laying down in your room. You're alone most of the time because you choose to be, but you don't mind, the worlds scary. Why would she be with you if she was such an adventurous and a go lucky girl while you are the definition of a nervous shy wreck?
"You know 9 in 10 doctors agree that cuddles are better than stress," Nora states.
You laugh a little wrapping your arms around her, "I agree cuddles are better then stress."
"What'cha thinking about?" Nora asks.
"You..." Nora awws.
"What about me?" She questions.
"Do you...Do I...Nevermind," You stop yourself
  "Nooooo tell me!" Nora whines.
  You sigh, "Nora do I bore you?"
  "WHAT?!" You wince. "No of course not!"
  "Are you sure? I'm not as excitable or as outgoing as you...I just think sooner or later you'll get bored of me," You admit.
"I won't..." Her voice is now quieter. "I could never ever get bored of you, no matter how shy, or how deactivated from the world you get."
  You don't respond; too caught up in your thoughts.
"Please, Y/n, you and Ren are all I have that is the closest to family, I wouldn't ever get bored of you," Nora says.
  "Promise?" She kisses your cheek.
  "I promise."

"Guys this is really sweet, but you do know I'm still here right?"
  "Sorry not sorry Ren!"

So life has been sorta rickety or in other words fucked up. I broke up with my ex girlfriend, told this other girl I liked her (she is my best friend still but she rejected me, honestly understandable), and now I'm single Pringle. Also my sister and I both hate on our mother on the regular because of emotional abuse and scarring. Anyway thank you for reading and hoped you enjoyed. Sorry it took so long to post anything.