Team RWBY x OC

Requested by SapphireDraken173
Happy Birthday 🎁🎂🎉🎈 hopefully you have the best one yet! Thank you for requesting.
For others who might not know Spike is Sapphire's pet who is half dog half dragon.
Also there might be some spoilers for volume 7
Sapphire's Pov
The morning of my birthday it was sunny with barley any clouds and none of my teammates were in the room. Spike woke when I woke up and I made sure to give them enough food in there bowl and water for breakfast. Where are they? Did they get up before me? Ignoring it I went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Am I late to mission report? Is that why they left before me? I thought as I walked out the door seeing Ruby.
"Good morning ,Ruby," I said and she smiled nervously.
"Morning Sapphy I just forgot my scroll in the dorm and going to retrieve it," She said sounding nervous and kinda like a robot.
"Oh ok...do you remember what today is?" After you said this she started to sweat.
"January 7th?" She questioned nervously and you nodded, "Anyway I'm gonna go! See in Professor Ports class!"
"Ruby hold o-!" She ran off. Did she forget? I mean it's not that important but I...I brushed it and went to the mission board doing a regular watch over down town mantle. Usual day for what I know of nothing but a couple of Grimm trying to attack people but I succeeded in killing them. Seeing some of your friends as you walked back to get a new mission but it seemed like they forgot what today was. Did they forget? Not like you didn't mind it Sensei would usually bring you a cupcake for your birthday and that was it. But it seemed as if they had forgotten. I sighed it off and then went on my next mission looking for missing jewelry that someone had stole. Walking out the door spotting Jaune he was holding something in his hands but when he saw me he smiled nervously and put it behind his back.
"Hi Jaune, what are you holding?" I asked and he looked both ways looking for a place to run.
"Ahhh Nothing don't worry about it!" Then he ran away come to think of it everyone was super nervous today. I shrugged and walked off going to the library for the news paper to see what the suspect could've looked like.
Time skip
Turns out no one stole anything but they tried to they didn't get away because the owner hit them with the broom until the cops arrived. Walking back to the mission room Blake and Weiss where there discussing something in secret.
"Hey you two do you know why everyone's being so weird today?" I asked walking up to them and Blake and Weiss shrugged.
"Not really, but doesn't everyone act weird once in a while?" Blake asked and you shrugged.
"Ruby's just being Ruby, she's always acts like a weirdo," Weiss said placing a hand on her hip and you nodded.
"All the missions are boring today. Now anything exciting that's happening today?" I asked and they both looked at each other confused and shrugged.
"Not really, no." Blake answered and Weiss shook her head no.
"Oh ok...Well see you two later?" I asked them and they nodded.
"Yep see you at the dorm," Blake said walking away.
"See you," Weiss said following Blake and I sighed walking away and going on the next mission I picked. Ahh here's a fun one...Beowolves have been spotted in some part of middle mantle wondering around. The job was to lead them away from mantle and kill them in down town mantle. Why didn't I look for this one first? This one would've been much more fun then the last three. Getting ready to leave I notice Nora sneaking around. Probably trying to see if there is extra pancakes left... Paying no mind to it I walked away and to mantle...again...
Time skip
I stretched as I walked back into the mission room again thinking I could pick up one more mission for today but why where the lights turned off all though I could see in the dark I can still notice it. I flipped the lights on and...
"Surprise!!!"
It startled me to the point where I took my weapon out and aimed it at...my friends who where hiding behind the furniture..in the mission report room...
"Happy B-Day Sapphy!" Ruby using her semblance tan to me hugging me.
"I thought you guys forgot?" I questioned as Blake, Yang, and Weiss walked over to me.
"Nah!!! We love you Sapphy! We where just decorating the mission room for your birthday and wanted to keep it secret! What do ya think!" Ruby yelled happily and you looked at the banner that said happy birthday underneath it were your other friends from team JNR and Oscar. There where presents sitting on one table and cake sitting on another.
I smiled, "Thank you, all of you. Now let's eat that cake!" I say as I walk to the table where the cake is team RWBY, JNR, and Oscar followed. After sitting down Yang lit the candles and they began to sing happy birthday to you.
Time skip
After cake presents were handed out I got nine small gift wrapped. I unwrapped the first one I chose and it was Weiss's emblem as a keychain I then unwrapped the next one and the next one. They were all of my friends emblems as keychains even Pyrrha's too!
"So you can put it on the necklace your mother made you...so you never feel lonely or sad when we're not together or around!" Ruby said happy and I smiled tears stung in the corners of my eyes.
"Thank you I'll cherish these!" I said as I started to put the emblems on the chain of the pendent.

  Happy Birthday SapphireDraken173 hopefully you enjoyed the oneshot! Thanks for requesting! Happy Birthday 🎁🎈🎉🎊🎂 loves ya! Thank you for reading hopefully you don't mind that it's small.