Abused! Blake x Whitefang member! Wolf! Female reader

This is back when Blake is in the Whitefang and Adam and her are still dating

No ones Pov
It hurt seeing her hurt..the cat Faunus who said she loved him hurt you more. When you tried to ask if she needed help she would decline and say she loved him. You'd always sigh and say.
  "If you need anything come to me." And her answer would always be the same.
  "Right.." She would say and then walk back to Adam's side sitting next to her in the meeting room for future plans.  He's hurting you! Why can't you see that!? You'd think to yourself staring at them with slight jealousy (Or should I say jealou-Schnee?). At first you two hated each other a wolf and a cat getting along would always make you laugh. But now you two where like to peas in a pod you two where best friends. But you where dumb enough to fall in love with her. She'd come to you after every hit and every bruise on her body that Adam would punch, kick or slap her. You could say something but she wouldn't listen to you. He would always apologize to her right after. He's not good for you..You'd stare at them and Adam noticed your crush and her and always make you jealous. It would always hurt you to see them kiss and how hesitant Blake would be. She would flinch every time he would try to lay a hand on her. You'd growl at him when he hit her right in front of you and if you'd gotten up Blake would stop you.
  "N-no Y/n ...it's ok..just stop..I deserve this.." She'd mumble to you and you'd shake your head no.
  "You don't deserve any of this..." You'd whisper but her cat ears could still hear it and you would walk away. What kind of best friend where you if you didn't stop people from hurting your best friend. When you where on missions she would be left alone to cry when he'd hit her and when you came back.
  "Where were you!" She'd yell and you'd apologize profusely.
  "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry.." You'd wrap your arms around her as she cried on your shoulder. Please don't cry pretty kitty I'm here now. You'd let her cry until she fell asleep and put her down in her bed. Wishing you could stay and cuddle with her but she had Adam and didn't need you. You'd cry to yourself but put your Grimm mask on and walk down to your dorm.
   "She's still not seeing your way?" Asked Ilia from the shadows.
  "She's not listening to me Ilia.." You'd responde and she would shake her head no.
   "She needs you Y/n..." Ilia would say to try to make you feel better.
  "I guess...but only when she's crying.." You'd day and walk to your room. Taking of your Grimm mask putting it back on the counter and look in the mirror to see your E/c (eye colored) eyes. Your wolf ears your, sad frown and your face pink from crying. Blake wouldn't talk about this to her parents or let you tell them. Her amber eyes telling you not to or to calm down. She was getting hurt and she wouldn't let you do anything about it. You growled at yourself How could you! She's your best friend and your doing what? Nothing!
"Can't you do anything right !" Adam yelled at her the next day followed with a slap to the face. You growled at him and Blake looked at you. Her eyes telling you We'll talk later just don't hurt him.. Your growling went down so did your ears and went to talk to Ilia.  She didn't love you...how could she when she was so in love with him.
  "Your still not getting through to her?" Ilia asked you as you two sat in a table. You shook you head no and someone came running into the cafeteria.
"Blake?" You questioned and she look at you running towards you and you stood up and walked towards her. She quickly hid behind you cowering in fear.
   "Where is she!!" Yelled Adam as he slammed the Cafeteria doors in. Blake still hiding behind you was starting to cry, "You! You tell me where she is!" He pointed at you and you shook your head no.
   "How about you learn to treat her right than I can show you where she is?" You asked him sarcastically and he growled at you.
  "Tell me where she is mutt!" He tried to say offensively but you just rolled your eyes.
  "Like I said learn how to treat her correctly!" You yelled back at him and Blake nuzzled her head into your back.
  "Just let me now where she is! Or I will hurt you!" Adam says and Blake's eyes widen. She wants to get in between you too and stop this before anyone gets hurt. You let out a 'psh' and he starts running towards you.
  "Stop!" Blake yells and Adam immediately stops and looks at her. A smile on forms his face and she looks at him scared.
  "A-Adam I cant take this abuse an-anymore...You and I are done!" Blake gets out and you look at her surprised. She looks back at you but you feel a sharp pain in you stomach area. You look at it and see Adam's sword was stabbed into you Ilia gasps and Blake rushes to your aid. Someone calls the nurse in the infirmary and she helps you. Blake calls her father and mother and they walk into the cafeteria seeing you on the ground and Adam holding his now bloody sword. Ghira gets mad at him and picks him up by his neck that's all you can see before your vision goes black and you faint.

Time skip

Your Pov

You wake up in a white room and are covered with a blanket sitting on a bed. You hear beeps and look to your let your vision is fuzzy but you can see her.
  "Blake?" You question her and she wakes up and looks at you tears in her eyes.
   "Your ok!" She says and jumps of to hug you but hits your bandaged scar and you wince, "Sorry.."
"It's fine...what happened?" You ask her and she looks at you and her ears go down.
  "When I broke it off with Adam he thought it was because I loved you in more of a best friend way..." Your ears go down and you look away from her, "He attacked you and I called my parents explained what happened and he ran off and...What's wrong?" She asked you, you looked sad and you where way to quiet.
   "I love you Blake...in more of a best friend way.." You say and she looks surprised but little did you know she also had feelings for you in more than a way she felt with Adam.
  "I-I.." She tries to get out something but it sounds more like a rejection and your ears go down again, "I love you too..." She says and you look at her happily.  She smiles at you and kisses you.

  You where so much better than Adam would ever be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hasn't been spell checked and enjoy also sorry it was so short