Blake

Request by BIGGFACE099
Didn't know if you wanted to be included by being requested sorry if you didn't.
(Not spell or grammar checked)

Meeting: Sun introduced you to her. Sun was always an ultimate wingman so he would try his best to get people to like each other. While you were confused why he pushed you to meet her you realized that Blake was all much more then the hidden faunus girl. She was so much more independent and confident then the shy girl you met when you were first introduced.
Nicknames:
For her: Honey, Kit Kat, nightfall
For you: Kitten, Kitty, Sweetheart
Jealousy: Blake doesn't get jealous, she's very trusting of you so she trusts you won't hurt her. But if someone flirts with you and she sees you're visually getting uncomfortable she'll stand up for you or pushes the person to stay away from you, or give them a stern talk about comfortability.
As for you, you do get jealous. She's so popular with everyone she meets. She's gorgeous and pretty sure if you didn't ask her out first Ilia, Sun, or Yang would have.
Meeting her family:
Hoh boy...Ghira didn't like you at first since Adam was the worst thing to ever happen to his daughter he's understandably concerned and skeptical. He's a strong intellectual and he just wants the best for his daughter, but if you make his daughter happy how bad could you possibly be? In all honesty, Kali didn't know you two were dating until Blake told her. I see her as accepting but a little shocked that her daughter would date a girl. In all she loves that Blake's in a better relationship and is happy that she's with you.
She hits you:
She wouldn't. I think she's had such a bad experience with Adam that she would never think of putting her hands on another person even when she's tired or anxious. She's not ever going to hurt someone she loves not again.
You wouldn't you don't want to face those consequences...
Depression:
She'd be the most understanding of your depressive state. Holding and cuddling you whenever you needed it, buying you snacks, watching your favorite shows and movies with you. She does whatever she can to make you feel better, but if you need to cry or take a nap or do whatever to make you feel better she'll be there for it.
She's most likely to push you away while she feels depressed but just wait she'll let you in once she's ready. She trusts you with her emotions, but she doesn't want to hurt you with her emotions.
Spooning:
Blake's a big spoon, but I feel like she has her moments where she just wants to be held and appreciated and honestly she deserves a lot of appreciation.
Confession:
You handed her a note and while she read it you looked away unable to look at her expression. But after she did she hugged you whispering an affirmation of your affection and reciprocating it.
Dominant or Submissive:
She's a switch, I think she tops mostly, but there some days where she bottoms. I think she just wants to be loved when she bottoms so I think it's passionate and romantic and all around sweet. But when she tops it goes at a much more faster pace wanting to make you feel good.
Kinks/Turn-ons:
For you it's probably when she calls you kitty or kitten. There's something sweet but also hot about the way she calls you kitty. For her I think she likes giving you praise or being praised. She's also into light bondage.
Kissing:
I don't think Blake kisses you that often but you kiss her, usually it's a cheek kiss or a peck on the lips. As for you you give her kisses whenever you know she's comfortable with them. She deserves kisses and hugs.
PDA: As I said Blake doesn't kiss you that often but you guys are okay with holding hands in public and hugging before you go on missions, it was the same for walking you to class at beacon. I do think that she's also okay with forehead kisses since you two are almost the same height.
Getting injured in battle:
Probably would protect you with all her strength and would try to use her aura to boost yours. As for her getting injured you'd try to go for the person that injured her unless you know it's a really serious injury. You stay by her side while she heals; the others will take care of who hurt her.
  Cheating:
I swear she wouldn't go beyond kissing someone else and if you don't catch her doing it she'll tell you. The person she'd probably cheat on you with would be Sun, Ilia, or Yang because that girls gotta harem. Of course you two fought about it, more like you yelled at her and she let you, but it would end up with you staying in someone else's room. You wouldn't talk to her for months. You couldn't even look at her or think about her without crying your eyes out. She never really meant to hurt you.
Making up:
Would come up to you holding roses and try to apologize to you.
  "I can't, I'm just not ready yet to be back in a relationship." You say.
  Blake sighs, "I understand...can we still be friends?"
You nod smiling, "Of course..."
She understands that forgiveness takes time, so she'll wait for you.
Moving on:
She'd be crushed to find you with someone else. At least it was someone of her friends and not some stranger she didn't know. Someone she knew would treat you right and respectfully...and not cheat on you. 
    Who else would it be besides Pyrrha? She's so loyal and strong. Blake hated it at first, seeing Pyrrha kiss your cheek, or hugging you whenever you asked, holding your hand with no hesitation. But then she saw how happy you were and couldn't care less. If you're happy with someone else that's fine, but it wouldn't mean she would stop fighting for you. Blake lost you but that doesn't mean she's not going to give up completely.

  Hope you enjoyed reading and liked it, this was fun to do. I like doing these scenarios and not just writing oneshots all the time. Thank you for reading.