Sub! Ruby x Dom!Fem! Reader

Warnings: smut, crude language, intersex (Girl w/ a penis)

    Valentine's Day...a holiday full of love and happiness and...lonely days...but not for you at least. Blake and Yang were on a "date" they walked telling you to keep an arms length, but cuddling and kissing on the cheek was the exception, Weiss was out with Ilia having an actual dinner date, Sun and Neptune where out watching a movie, Jaune and Pyrrha were eating chocolates on the couch in there room. And Ren and Nora...ummm... Anyway, you where getting dressed in casual clothes that where comfortable to you. You and ruby just planned to sit on the couch and cuddle, maybe watch a couple of movies. When you walked downstairs you saw ruby flipping threw the channels staring bored at the tv screen.
  "Nothing good on?" You ask and she sighs.
  "Just a bunch of bad romantic comedies on," She says and you nod.  You sat on the couch with ruby as she flipped threw the tv channels. She groaned nothing good was on it made you chuckle.
"There's nothing to do...unless!" Ruby shouted sprouting up.
  "Unless?"
  "We can you know....have...." She mumbled the last bit, but you knew what she was talking about.
  "Have what?" Ruby's face turned red.
  "Have Sssssssssss,"
  "Ssss?" You mocked her and she groaned.
  "Ssssseee,"
  "Ohh I see," You laughed a little as Ruby blushed.
  "Don't tease me..." She says and you laugh.
  "Hmm..We'll See." You shrugged as you got up and picked her up carrying her to your bedroom. You placed her down gently on the bed. You then lowered yourself to Ruby's pants unbuttoning her flannel she was wearing. Ruby gasped as You ripped it off looking even more nervous. You caressed her cheek making her less worried.
  "Not wearing a bra? That's cute." You say smiling at her and she nods blushing.
   You chuckle as you grabbed onto her shorts looking into her eyes to make sure it was ok if you pulled them off. She nodded quickly and you slipped them off. Her pink underwear with small strawberries on them makes you smile a little. Ruby blushes looking away.
  "Your underwear's cute. I love the strawberries." You smile at her and she doesn't meet your eyes. You slowly took her underwear off making her frustrated at you.
  "Y/n...it's not fair that you still have all your clothes on...take some off at least." She says nervously her silver eyes meeting your eyes. You take your hoodie off and did I mention you weren't wearing a t-shirt or any shirt underneath. You then took your pants off leaving you in your boxers only. You rub her clit gently making her moan a little. She grabs onto the hand that's rubbing her clit.
"En-Enter me?" She asks making you blush slightly.
"That quickly? You're really eager aren't you?" She nods in response, "Well your gonna have to ask nicely little rose," she nods sighing a little.
"F-fuck me Y/n?" She says mumbling look away then looks back at you, "Pl-please?" She continued making you smile. Your heart bloomed into more adoration for red riding hood.
  "Good girl," You say and lean down to peck her cheek. You take off your boxers and placed the tip of your dick into her. You looked at her and she nodded in consent. You then slid in more.
"S-so right!" You gasped and her hands went to your neck. You went a slow pace making sure Ruby was well adjusted. When she was you went a little faster her moans grew louder as she moaned into your ear. She scratched your back as you went in and out of her. You winced a little, but still were super concentrated on making Ruby feel good.
"Fa-faster!" Ruby moaned and you went faster in a much harder way then before. You gasped as her nail dug in further into your back making you speed up a little. Ruby hid her head into the crook of you neck. You leaned down and bit down on her shoulder making drawing blood. It made her gasp as you sucked on the bite mark.
  "Y/n! Please go faster. I'm so close!" You went faster colliding you hips into her's. She wrapped her legs around you making you stay there.
  "C-coming!" She shouted as she released onto your dick. You got out of her as she looked tired and was ready to pass out. You got off of her and laid besides her on the bed. But suddenly you felt a hand grasp your dick making you gasp.
  "Ruby?" You questioned her.
  "You-You didn't get to come so I just want to return the favor," She said as she stroked you.
  "Thank you Ruby..." She stroked you for a little more and looked at you whenever you moved in her hand or groaned and moaned. She slid down to your legs and placed your dick by her mouth and started to lick at the lip. You sucked air in gasping sharply as she put her mouth against it and started to suck on it. You grabbed the side of her head and pushed into her mouth. Your dick hitting the back of her throat as she gagged on it. After awhile you finally came into her mouth and she swallowed it. She then fell next to you falling asleep quickly obviously tired. You smiled and wrapped the covers on her making sure she was snug.
"Goodnight little Rose, I love you." Then you fell asleep.

  Epilogue.
  "Morning," You said walking into the kitchen the girls looked at you including ruby.
  "I thought we said arms length, Y/n," Yang said clearly mad at you.
  "Uh oh,"

  Happy Valentine's gay! Or just happy Valentine's Day. Hopefully your not sending it alone like I am because my girlfriend and I don't go to the same school and I can't see her at this moment. I know I said I was gonna take a break, but I think I can't do it. Hopefully you enjoyed this oneshot! It's not spell checked.