Salem x Blind!Reader

Requested Puppet198463 Happy birth of date. I have really bad writers block but I hope you enjoy
^-^
(Not spell checked or grammar checked)

  Your life hasn't been the easiest. You were scarred, threatened, and left for dead, but salem found you. Saved your life in order for you to become one of her "workers" after a while you would start to see a pattern. You didn't know who this Ozpin fellow was but he pissed off salem badly.
  She was sweet to you, kind when she wanted something but manipulative and stubborn. You could care less because if it weren't for her you'd probably be dead so you helped. Helped with missions, helped with things around this broken old castle, helped when she got annoyed or stressed not really it would always end with her kicking you out, but you tried your best. But why do you feel like nothing but a doll in her scheme? You were infatuated by her, you envied, and honor her, fight by her side even if it means you might die.
  You could say you were like Tyrian, loyal to her and would risk his life to please her, but without all the crazy.
  "Y/n...how much do you think of yourself?" Salem asked.
  "I only think of myself serving you ma'am," You try you best to look at the direction her voice is coming from.
"So all the time? How selfish," Salem replied.
  You keep your composure, "I didn't mean to offend you."
  Salem nodded, "Leave I have things I must attend to."
You nod walking in the direction of the door and reaching for the handle, feeling around for it, then open the door and walk out.
  You scowled as you walk throughout the hallway, "I'm not pet, I'm not a doll, I'm a human." You lived for the day you could walk out of here but it didn't seem like it was happening anytime soon so you would have to wait.

Salem sat in her chair waiting for everyone to arrive back with information, trying to sit patiently, maybe she shouldn't have asked Y/n to leave it's awfully boring and quiet now.
  "Do you care about them?" She looked to her side.
"Watts? Whatever are you talking about?" Salem questioned.
  "Y/n...do you care for them?" Watts asked, "Is our beloved leader showing vulnerability for someone? Our menacing, deadly leader showing compassion and empathy for someone?"
  "Of course not," Salem didn't even take a moment to blink, "They mean nothing to me; they're a dog begging for pets and praise but I don't care about them."
  Watts nods smiling, "Good I thought you were going soft."
"Get out of here watts your company isn't needed," Salem practically growls. Watts puts his hands up in fake defense and walks out. Every single person I know infuriates me...
Timeskip
You stood by Salem as Emerald, Mercury, and Hazel walked in, everyone noticed cinders absence, but no one could talk about it.
"Where's Cinder?" You spoke up.
"Gone..." Hazel replied.
Gone? Gone, how? As in gone she's missing or gone she's dead?
"We think she's-!"
"She's not dead! Not Cinder! She's stronger then death!" Emerald yelled at Mercury.
"What happened?" You asked.
"Whatever did happen it seems like I'm on a streak of being failed and lied to," Salem got up approaching Emerald.
"So...who failed to receive the relic?" Salem stood in front of the three, "Was it our lovely, Fall maiden?"
"...It was me, I failed in protecting everyone," Hazel responded making Salem glare at him in frustration.
"I don't remember asking you Hazel," She looked back at Emerald, "Who failed us?"
"Cinder!" Emerald spoke out unable to handle the stress Salem put her under.
"Thank you, Emerald," Salem smiled and walked back to her seat.
"Wa-wait, there's something else," Emerald stuttered, "It's about..Ozpin he's alive."
"..." Salem stood silent. Ozpin...there's that name again...wait didn't Cinder kill him?
"He reincarnated that quickly?" Watts asked almost seeming speechless.
"Get...out," Salem murmured.
"Mistress I-!"
"I said get out!" Salem screamed. Hazel ran to you gripping your arm and pulling you out of the room.
"Huh!?" You nearly tripped on yourself, "Hazel hold on-!"
"No time Y/n, we must leave!" Hazel said, you could hear Emerald and Mercury's foot steps behind you, but it was drowned out with an earth shattering scream from Salem.
Timeskip
"Emerald...Whos Ozpin?" You ask.
"You really don't know?" Emerald questioned you shook your head no, Emerald sighed, "He's someone from Salem's past...someone who's looking for a way to stop us at whatever cost."
"Stop us from what? World domination? That's a little cheesy don't you think?" You tease.
Emerald laughed, "Shes trying to-!"
Soon you are met with the ground you tripped over something or maybe someone, "My apologies!" Tyrian, "I didn't see you there."
You got up, "haha! Very funny!" You patted yourself off.
  Tyrian laughed a storm, giddy and excited obviously, but what for?
  "Mistress wishes to see you," Tyrian said a toothy grin plastered on his face as usual.
  "What for?" You question.
   "Don't know but she seems angry you left her side," Tyrian shrugged dancing around like a chihuahua, he seemed happy that Salem was upset with you...of course he is...You groaned.
  "Thank you, Tyrian," You turn towards Emerald, "Do you mind walking me there?"
"She seemed like she wanted you to be there by yourself, Y/n, wouldn't want to upset Mistress even more would you?" Tyrian said spite in his voice.
  "Oh! I'm sorry Tyrian! The hallways are kinda difficult and if you hadn't noticed I'm blind! Or maybe you're just that ignorant and stupi-!" You were cut off by emerald dragging you away, "I'm not done! We'll finish this later you nuisance!" You wish you could've seen the look on tyrians face.
Timeskip
"Ma'am you wished to see me?" You walk into her room. Good thing you couldn't see what a mess it was.
"Y/n...why did you leave me?" Salem asked.
"I didn't want to but I think it would be a better choice to avoid you while you are angry," You reply. Salem walks towards you. The uneasiness in the room made you nervous.
"You are not to decide that! I am your superior!" Salem yelled scolding you like a child.
"I apologize ma'am..." You look down.
"Whatever leave before I do something I don't wish to do," Salem grumbled.
  "That's it?" You mumble.
"What?" Salem questioned you.
  "You only call me in here to scream at me!? I'm much more useful than that! I'm not a toy I want to be treated with respect! I deserve it for all my hard work I've done for you!" You huff.
  Salem remained quiet, oh no...
  You put a hand over your mouth, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to...well I did it's just, I could be so much more to you if you'd just let me...let me in, talk to me, please don't push me out."
  She walked over to you cupping your cheeks, "Are you sure? I'm not very well right now."
  "You helped me, I help you," Did you really get through to her?
  Salem sighs, "I'm not ready for something like this..."
"Oh...I understand, but that won't stop me from trying," You shrug.
Salem smiles, "Good I'll let you now when I'm ready."
"Alright..." You say turning to walk out.
"I didn't dismiss you Y/n," You tense up, "Why don't you stay for awhile and we can talk? Hm?"
You nod, "I'd love nothing more ma'am."

  (Epilogue)
Tyrian frowned listening into their conversation.
"Hah! Get screwed!" Mercury laughed at Tyrian, "Guess we know who Salem's favorite is?"
  Emerald nodded, "Yeah and it ain't scorpion boy over there."
Tyrian stormed off.

  I'm dead inside and not in a romantic mood. So all of this was very cheesy to write. Anyway hopefully you enjoyed reading, happy holidays my friends mom is already listening to Christmas music. Also happy birthday Puppet198463 .