/28. Missing/

Mina's PoV

I just watch Chaeyoung as she walks away. I don't know but she really seems not fine.

"Did Chaeyoung knows that we're good now?" Seulgi asked that made me look at her.

"Why?"

"She said 'congratulations on the both of you.' It gives me a different meaning tho." Seulgi said that made me look at her unbelievable.

"Seriously?"

"Hehe, just kidding. Let's go." Seulgi said and we both head back to the house. After that, Seulgi also bid her goodbye as she needs to go back to her house too. While I'm in my room fixing the things I bought, I decided to call Chaeyoung.

"She's not answering, did she forgot to bring her phone with her?" I asked myself.

I just put back my phone and continued my thing. After doing it, I decided to take a rest.

"I guess I need to tell this to  chaeyoung formally...." I mumbled and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chaeyoung's PoV

"Are you here for the fireworks later?" I heard a girl said passing by.

Right, I'm now in the park where Mina and I watched the fireworks. It's still morning yet I'm here having a lonely time.

I suddenly remembered all the times that I have with Mina. It's so good to refreshen all those memories but It suddenly gave me pain.

"It will be just memories," I mumbled.

It's so stupid to believe that we can love each other. It makes sense now. She runs away at that time because her ex just sent a letter to her. Now I saw them together and they are leaving out of Korea.

Should I be happy that she's reaching her dream? But she'll do it with Seulgi...

I just laughed bitterly between my thoughts.

"Why am I being dramatic here? At first, I should have just expected that. I never had her since first... never." I bitterly said.

I just stared at the people who are passing by, maybe I'll just stay here for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mina's PoV

Sana and I are now at the station. I'm still here outside our room as I wait on Chaeyoung.

"She said she'll be here..." I mumbled.

"Mina, let's go. We need to prepare."

"But chaeyoung is not yet here."

"Chaeyoung? She won't come. That's why I'm here. Mr. Park asked me to accompany you again this night." Sana said.

Huh? That's weird, she said that she'll make up here.

I just sighed and get in then we started to fix the things that we needed.

"Sana, how do Tzuyu and you going?" I asked Sana

"Well, as I can say... we're better compared before." She said

I just nod and continue my thing when Sana spoke up.

"How about you?"

"I'm fine, I mean after all the happenings to me? Seulgi and I are good now. The dream that I've-"

"No not that. I mean you? Well, I think it's good that Seulgi and you settled already. So is that mean you're ready to love again?" Sana asked that made me laugh.

"Hmm, maybe? It depends." I said and shrugged.

I saw her grinning but I just shake it off.

"Shall we start?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was fast. I didn't know that the night shift is better than the morning one." Sana said as we finish and taking off our things.

"Yeah, you wouldn't notice that it's already done," I said.

We head out of the station as my phone rings.

"Wait up," I said to Sana. She just looked at me as I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

["Mina, this is Jihyo."]

"Oh Jihyo, how are you?"

"It's Jihyo?" Sana asked which I replied with a nod.

"What can I help you?" I asked as we continued to walk outside the building.

["Have you seen Chaeyoung? I tried to contact her many times but she's not responding. I even went on her apartment and she's not here."] Jihyo said that made me stop.

"Why?" Sana asked but I just ignored her.

"Maybe she just went out? She didn't come here. Mr. Park said she's on a day off." I said

["The neighbors said they saw her this morning went out. And that's morning. She's didn't come back yet."]

Is that the time when I saw her a while ago?

"Where are you? I'll go there."

"What happened?" Sana asked.

"Go home first, I need to meet Jihyo," I said and run to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What happened? Did you try to contact her again?" I asked Jihyo.

"I tried, many times."

I hissed and get my phone to call Chaeyoung but nothing happened... she's not responding.

"Aish that kid! She shouldn't act like this!" Jihyo blunted.

"Did something happened? I saw her in the morning. She doesn't look good." I said.

Jihyo looked at me and frowned.

"Didn't you know? I thought she told it to you yesterday?" She said.

"Told what?"

Jihyo averts her eyes as a tear came out.

"Y-yuhee.... she died yesterday. I'm actually on my way to her burial but I want Chaeyoung to come with me. When I went here she's not here. Yesterday, she told me she's fine and she'll just talk to you. But I think she didn't go to."

"W-what?"

"Yuhee died yesterday. I'm sure Chaeyoung feels hurt right now as she lost her friend." Jihyo said.

My knees came weak that made me lean on the car.

"Come on the fireworks will start later on!" A girl said who run across to us.

Firework.....

My eyes widened as I realized where Chaeyoung could be.

"I think I know where she is!" I said.

"You do?"

"Yeah, hop in," I said to Jihyo and went in my car as she did the same.

I started my car and drive to the place where she brought me before.

"Before anything..... yesterday, what happened?" I asked.

"I called Chaeyoung coz Yuhee wants to talk to her. They are fine yesterday. Chaeyoung already accepted that Yuhee loves me. They became friends and as she left for a meantime when she came back... Yuhee is not alive anymore." She said tearing up.

I don't know what to feel. Sad? Broken? Hurt? Relief?

Chaeyoung, I hope you're ok.