/9. Talks talks talks/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already 11:00 pm when we finished all our schedules. Mina and I went out of the building after mending all our things.

"Goodbye, guys!" We both said to the other staff who are still in the building.

"Take care! See you tomorrow!" They said back.

"It's tough night isn't it?" I asked Mina as we are walking.

I just noticed that we're both walking without me knowing where we are going and I think she also noticed it.

"Yeah, but it's fine. Anyway, are you going home already?" She asked

I paused first and think since I don't know too if I have things to do as I go home.

"Hmm, I don't know...."

"Want to stop somewhere? My treat," she said with a smile.

My eyebrows furrowed as I noticed that something is bothering her.

"But it's ok-"

"Sure," I said before she could finish her sentence.

"Oh, great. Let's go." She said and lead the walk.

I'm just watching her walking in front of me but I can't prevent myself from smiling for an unknown reason.

Chaeyoung, you must be crazy

I brush off the thoughts and walk beside Mina.

"Hey, the stories we got are interested aren't they?" I said to open a topic.

"Yea, I like the last email we got." She said and turned her head to me.

"I like the first one," I said

She frowned and looked at me confusedly after that.

"The one you said that you know," I said

"Ah, Forget it... It's just a mistake." She said

"Ahh..."

A moment of silence occurred then Mina spoke up.

"You think it's fine?" She asked which made me stop.

"You mean?" I asked back

She stopped too and looked back at me.

"The sender said that she still like her ex? Do you think it's right?" She asked.

I looked at her confusedly as I found her question so serious, then I remember her situation with her ex.

Don't tell me she's affected?

"I don't know... the only person who can tell if it's right is the sender. But I think it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. It's her choice, so why would you mind tho?" I asked

"Nothing." She said and averted her eyes.

"I don't believe you. HAHAHA! It's either because you really know that sender and you're concerned with her. Or maybe because you're confused too." I said.

She just shook her head and chuckles.

"Well, both."

Oh

"Hahaha! I knew it."

"How did you knew me so fast?" She said

"Well, it's not that I know you. That look... I know that look." I said

"Ahh..."

"I got into a relationship before, she's wearing that look the same as yours. At first, I don't know what's with the look but then she told me. I guess she suddenly felt guilty." I said and shrugged.