/35.Babe Time (1)/

Mina's PoV

I woke up as I heard an alarming echoing the whole room. I turned it down and look at the person beside me. Chaeyoung.

It feels different that I woke up this morning and the first person I will see is the person I love.

I smiled and buried myself closer to her. I can smell my own fragrance from her. I mean we cuddled so my scent stick to her.

"Good morning." I heard she said that made me lookup.

"Good morning."

"Let's go, I'll send you home." She said as she removes her arm around me since I'm using it as a pillow.

"Already?"

"Don't you want to go home?" She asked

"I want but... 10 minutes more," I said and hid my face on her neck.

"Ok." She said and hugged me again.

"So what's your plan?" She asked

"Hmm, tomorrow I'll go to the NCB branch here. Then do the audition." I said.

"Can I come?" She asked which made me look at her.

"Of course! That would be great!" I squealed.

"Ok then, how about now?"

"Let's go out? What you think?"

"I have scheduled later night but ok." She said

"Aww! Thanks."

"Anything, let's go. I'll just take a shower." She said.

"I want to take a shower too!"

She stopped as she's about to enter her bathroom.

"But you don't have extra clothes."

"I'll use yours," I said.

"Oh, ok... just choose over there and I'll go first." She said

"Can we just take a shower together?" I asked to tease her.

Now she's burning red again that made me laugh.

"Just kidding babe, you'll go," I said and signal her.

She hissed and gave me a warning look which didn't even scare me.

"I love you Hahaha!" The last thing I said as she went in.

I stood up and arranged the bed first then walk to her closet. As I opened it, I wandered my eyes as I see different clothes to wear.

"She really has a cool set of these," I mumbled and just get anything that I want.

While waiting, I opened my phone and saw a message from Seulgi. She told me that she already arrived in Japan.

If you'll gonna ask me, I have no regrets about what I chose. I know I can be what I want someday. But now, I should choose Chaeyoung.

I snapped as I heard the door opened revealing Chaeyoung.

Damn, she looks hot!

"I'm done, you're next." She said

I scanned her from head to feet and I can't deny the fact that she's really hot especially her damped hair?!

"Mina, get in." She said authoritatively

I chuckled and stood up.

"Yes, Ma'am." I joked and get in the bathroom.

I removed my clothes as I turned on the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After taking shower, I went out of the bathroom and saw Chaeyoung just finished drying her hair.

"Oh, my clothes fit you." She said.

"Yeah."

"Come here." She said which I followed.

She signaled me to sit on the chair where she sat a while ago then the next thing I knew is she's holding a hairdryer.

"Should I sent you home first before we go out?" She asked

"Yeah, I need to get something there," I said.

Chaeyoung opening the hairdryer as she's the one who dried up my hair.

"You're too sweet," I mumbled which made her smile.

After drying my hair, Chaeyoung and I left her house. We decided to walk back to my house then after a while we arrive at my house. I opened the lights then told to Chaeyoung to wait to form me in the living room as I go to my room to get something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chaeyoung's PoV

I sat on the couch while I wait on Mina upstairs. I get my phone and I just realized that I got many missed calls from Sana and Tzuyu.

What the heck happen?

I just ignored it and continued scrolling.

"Chaeyoung!" I snapped as I heard someone and saw it's Sana.

"Oh, Sana."

"Oh sana? I called you multiple times and all you can say is 'Oh sana?' Really Chae?"

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked

"Mina is missing! Seulgi said she didn't come with her! Mina didn't come home last night!" Sana said worryingly.

Oh no

"Oh... really?" I said

She'll freak out if she found out Mina just stayed in my house last night

"What the? Don't you have anything to say? How did you get in?" She asked

"Babe let's go the-"

"MINA!"

Mina didn't finish her sentence when Sana saw her and rushed to her.

"OMG! I THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!" Sana exclaimed

"You're here? I thought you're in the station?" Mina asked

I stood up and walk closer to them.

"I'm assigned in night shift duh. And wait why are you here? Seulgi said you didn't come with her to Japan. Where did you sleep? I waited on you all night geez!"

Mina and I looked at each other as we are pressing ourselves not to laugh.

"I slept at Chaeyoung's," Mina said casually.

"Oh, that's why you didn't have any reaction when I told you she's missing." Sana realized.

We both nodded and just made her realize then suddenly snapped back.

She looked surprised and gave Mina a look.

"Did you just?..... You called her Babe?" Sana asked

Mina giggled and nodded. Now Sana looked at me.

"Yah, stop looking at my woman that way. Anyway, I'll go now. I'll explain later why I'm still here, Chaeyoung and I need to go somewhere." Mina said and dragged me out of the house leaving Sana dumbfounded.

We get in Mina's car and as the car started my phone rings.

"Sana is calling," I said to Mina and laugh.

I answered it and put it in a loudspeaker.

["YAH ARE YOU TWO ALREADY OFFICIAL!?"]

Mina and I laugh and answered at the same time.

"Yup."