/7. "I don't know, I still love her."/

Mina's PoV

"You don't have to worry. You're beautiful."

"Let's go, we still have to prepare and read the letters and emails," Chaeyoung said and walked ahead.

I can't even move after hearing what she said. She said I'm beautiful? That's so grateful.

I just sighed and smiled as I watched her back, walking away from me.

"Son Chaeyoung, you surely know how to make someone grateful. How lucky your partner will be." I mumbled and started to follow her.

As we arrived at our room, we both fix our things. The other staff also helped us and gave us our script on how the whole program will run. The others fixed the cameras for the video live-streams and so on.

I sat beside Chaeyoung who is now busy reading fan letters.

"How is it?" I asked.

"There are so many good entries." She said keeping her eyes on the screen.

My eyes are fixed on her side profile for an unknown reason. I've tried to stop mesmerizing her visual but failed. Then my eyes landed on her eyes. I felt something that made me want to look at it as I can when Chaeyoung suddenly looked at me.

"Uhm? Is there a problem?" She asked.

"Nothing," I said and cleared my throat. I just focused on my screen to read some letters when Chaeyoung called me.

"This is interesting." She said and showed me an email from a fan.

I frowned as I found the email familiar then I remembered someone.

"Omg," I uttered that made Chaeyoung look at me.

"Why?"

"I know that person," I said.

"Really?"

"Wait," I said and excused myself. I opened my phone and dialed my friend's number.

["Hey!"]

"Sana! Are you in my house already?" I asked

["Yup, Good thing Jihyo gave me the keys when we met last time. She said that you're always out of your house yeah. Where are you by the way?"] She asked

"I'm on my job, anyway are you still using the account that you've been using before?" I asked

["Oh- ne how did-"]

"I'm part of the radio station that you've sent an email," I said.

["R-really?"]

"Yup, bet this is for your ex again?"

["hehe."]

"Come on, I actually don't know why you keep on chasing your ex who just dumped you many times."

["Mina y-"]

"If I happened to meet her? I'll kick her out of this planet."

["Oh... uhm are you still going to accept my entry?"]

"I think my partner liked your story, so I don't have a choice if she'll choose it."

["Ok hehe, Luv u Mitang!"]

"Yeah, I'll go now."

["Sure! Take care!"]

After the talk with Sana, I went inside the room. I saw Chaeyoung still looking at the emails.

"Hey chae, shall we start?" I asked

"Sure, let's go," she said and fixed all the emails.

the line started and also the live-stream, we started to compile all the chosen emails that well-read and one of those is the email that Sana sent.

Geez, Sana, you're just wasting your time.

Third Person

The airtime started, Sana who's staying at Mina's house went out to spent her time in the park alone. She brought her phone and watched the Livestream while sitting on the bench.

ON-AIR

Mina: Good evening to all our listeners and also our live-streamers! This is DJ Nami!

Chaeyoung: And this is DJ young, your loveline DJ!

Mina: DJ Young, many fans are asking how are we tonight. Are you ok?

Chaeyoung: Definitely DJ Nami, how about you?

Mina: Well I had a great time before the airtime so yeah. Anyway as you know the station already announced that started today we'll be having a live-stream. Congratulations!

/audiences' clap/

Chaeyoung: Ne, We would like to thank the supporters of our station. DJ Nami and I wish that you could support not only us but the whole staff and person here in our company.

Mina: Your right. Now since it's a special night, we'll read emails again!

Chaeyoung: DJ Nami, we always do that HAHAHA!

Mina: Ne, it's because every night is special, a special night with special DJs everyone!

Chaeyoung: ohh~ right!

Mina: Ok, let's get started. DJ Young, could you give us the first email we have for this night?

Chaeyoung: Of course, so our first email is from @san_inu. Hello, san_inu if you're listening or watching thank you for your email.

Mina knows that it is Sana, she lets Chaeyoung since It's just an email and she thinks that If that's what her friend wants then she'll just let her.

Sana on the other hand is just listening while looking at the dark sky blankly. She even didn't notice the cold breeze outside.

Chaeyoung: "Hi DJs, This is my first time to send a letter to any radio or broadcasting station. I heard from my friend about this station and I wanted to give it a try. I just want to share the story mine. How a Japanese girl fell in love with a Taiwanese girl here in Korea. Yup, I met her here and yup I'm a girl who fell for another girl. I went here 5 years ago to continue my studies. I met new friends and I met her, I befriended her hoping that we'll be good friends. I didn't expect that we can be more than that. She confessed to me after 5 months when we met. That time I realized that I'm feeling the same way. Then we became official. We spent our time together. We bond a lot, we never get separated. We love each other. Until our 4th anniversary. Everything changed, she became busy and cold. I do understand that as she's focusing on her job. Then one day, she told me that she's tired already... That she doesn't want to continue with our relationship anymore. It's been a year since that breakup, I keep on contacting her to fix it. But nothing is happening, Should I give up? I don't know... I still love her."