/25. Happy Penguin/

Mina's PoV

"Are you sure you're fine here?" Seulgi asked as she dropped me outside the street of my house in her car.

"Ne, Thanks Seul."

"You're welcome, see you later." She said and winked.

"Well, I think I need to attend later on my job. Let's do it tomorrow, what you think?" I said.

"Ok, whatever you want pengu." She said and we both laughed.

After that, I left her car. While walking to my house, I saw a guy around 30s in front of my house.

"Excuse me? What are you looking at?" I asked.

As I asked him, I scanned him from head to feet. He looks like someone who can't harm so I didn't bother.

"A-ah, Hello. I'm Hiro Watanabe, a talent scout from Japan. By any chance, a-are you Mina Myoui?" He asked politely.

"Yeah, why?"

"Ah! Hello Mina Myoui, I just want to say that our company wants you to have an audition. The talent scouts have been watching you and we know that you can fulfill our audition." He said.

"Company?"

"Yeah! NCB entertainment. The audition is in Tokyo Japan, h-here's the invitation, and also here's my card." He said and gave me the card.

I looked at him confusedly not because I doubt my capabilities but I doubted him.

"Are you sure you're not scamming me? As far as I know, NCB is a big entertainment company. Why would they sent you here when they can just email me?"

He stopped and nodded as if he agreed with what I said. I just hissed and about to enter but he stopped me.

"No no no, wait I'm not scamming you. This is real. L-look the company tries to contact you both your contact is invalid, we heard that you are here as a DJ. Just a stroke of luck that I'm here to so the management ask me to tell you the news." He said

I stopped first and then I remembered that I changed my number before.

"You can check our official account and do it so you can make sure." He said.

I just looked at him and nodded.

"Thank you, I'll just call you," I said as I raised the card that he gave.

He bowed and bid goodbye. After that, I walk inside and saw Sana.

"Yow."

"Oh Mina, why are you here?" She asked which made me frowned.

"Uhm this is my house."

"Haha right, anyway are you going to the station later?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to Mr. Park too. Anyway, do you know NCB entertainment?"

"The entertainment in Japan?"

"Yeah, I saw a talent scout outside, they are looking for me," I said that made Sana surprised.

"Really!? Woah! Is that true?!"

"Hopefully, you know that it's my dream after all," I said.

"Woah, you had great luck now huh," Sana said

"Well yeah, Seulgi and I already talk too," Sana said

Her eyes widened, even more, then she walked to me.

"What happened?" She whispered that made me laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already 6:00 pm and I'm already in the station with Sana. At first, I was confused why she didn't get in her schedule a while ago coz as far as I know Tzuyu and her have the same schedule but she told me that Mr. Park wants to talk to him so we decided to get in the station together.

"How's the entertainment? Did you check if it's legit?" Sana asked as we went inside.

She actually advised me to check the official account of NCB Entertainment and I did. I emailed the company and I just need to wait for the response.

"We'll find out soon," I said.

"Hey, babe!" Sana yelled as she saw Tzuyu.

Aigoo

"Oh Mina, hello. You're not with Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu asked that made me frowned.

"She's not yet here?"

"Chaeyoung is in a day off. Mina and Sana get in my office." Mr. Park said who popped out.

"Yes sir." Sana and I said in unison.

"I'll wait for you here," Tzuyu said to Sana.

We followed Mr. Park and as we arrived at the office. He sat on his chair and signaled us to sat across from him.

"Mina, how are you?" Mr. Park said sincerely. Maybe it's because of the night when I run out of the station.

I just mentally sighed as I remembered it, I know that even I'm just a temporary DJ here I should act professionally but I didn't.

"Doing fine Mr. Park, I'm sorry for what happened last night," I said.

"Good to know, anyway about last night. It's really doesn't matter. Yeri is in the line, gladly she manages to be." Mr. Park said.

"So what is it, Mr. Park?" Sana asked

"It's about some changes, Mina you know that you're just temporary here right? I just want to ask you if you want to continue this as a permanent DJ or not. I was actually planning to move Sana on the night shift since the morning shift is full now. That's is if Sana is fine with it?"

I stopped and nodded as I process everything.

"Well for me it's fine to be on the night shift," Sana said.

"How about you Mina? Coz if not, I'll assign Sana as Chaeyoung's partner." Mr. Park said.

"I'm not sure... Actually Mr. Park, just a while ago I had a piece of good news. It's about entertainment in Japan. They are offering me to get on an audition which is my dream too." I said.

"Don't worry, I'll give you time to think. One week is that enough?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good, Ah Sana since you're fine with the night shift can you substitute with Chaeyoung first? Mina and you will do the other life now, is that fine?"

"Of course Mr. Park," Sana said and smiled at me.

After that, we walk out of the office and went to chaeyoung and I'm room to prepare the things. Sana also informed Tzuyu that she can't go with her since she'll take a night shift which Tzuyu understands.

"I wonder why Chaeyoung didn't come now," Sana said.

"Well, I think chaeyoung never had a break since then. Let just let her." I said.