/18. OUTING!/

Chaeyoung's PoV

Mina and I went out of the room as we finished our time now. As we walk out, the staff called us.

"Mr. Park wants to see both of you."

"Thank you," I said then Mina and I walked into his office.

After we knocked and got the signal, we walk in and sat on a couch.

"Good evening Mr. Park." Mina greeted formally.

"Nice to see both of you here. I just want to announce that tomorrow we don't have any live streams."

Mina and I looked at each other in confusion.

"You mean?" I asked.

"All part of the station will go out tomorrow for a vacation." Mr. Park announced with a smile.

"But how about our listeners?"

"Chaeyoung, I know you loved this job. But you need to take a rest. Everyone in this company. So tomorrow, I already asked my secretary and she already set everything. I'm counting the both of you."

"That would be great," Mina said that made me look at her.

"Cool, so tomorrow 8:00 am in front of the station. We'll provide the bus but if you want to have your cars with you then it's also fine."

After that, Mina and I went out of the office.

"You'll come?" I asked

"Of course, I want to see the other DJs and befriend them. Why, aren't you coming?" She asked

I stopped as I think first. well, it's not bad but...

"You better come, it's our free time to know each other. Right crush?"

I was startled as I heard Mina saying those words. I looked at her even  I felt that I'm turning red.

"W-what?"

"You'll come, right?" She asked

"Uhm."

"I'll bring my car so we don't need to go on the bus with them. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Send me your address." She said and walk ahead.

Did she just?

"Yah Mina!" I called up as I ran to her.

"Are you going home now?" I asked.

"Yup, I need to prepare. You need to, so let's go now." She said

I just nodded and we both walked out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/MORNING/

It's already 7:30 am and I already prepared my things. I'm just waiting for Mina to arrived.

Not so long after I heard someone's car outside made me conclude that it's Mina.

"Good morning." She said as I opened my door.

"Mina, you're here now... uhm shall we go?" I asked

"Yeah, let's go."

I put my things on the back of her car then sat beside her.

"Do we still need to go to the station?" I asked.

"That was Mr. Park said so yup."

While driving, Mina turned her audio and played random songs.