/17. Fight/

Nayeon's PoV

"So for our first story. Well, this looks so interesting. I read the first part but stop since I want to read this with the listeners."-DJ Young

"It's the honesty for me, HAHAHA!"-DJ Nami

I just watched them as they started to read the letters already.

"For our first letter, well this is new. The sender doesn't want to reveal herself so we'll respect it.-DJ Nami

"Ok, I'll read it now."-DJ Young.

"Dear DJs, I heard that this is where people send their letters to someone they love. I just want to give it a shot. But this is not for that person but everyone. I hope you'll see this as inspiration and make yourself learn from what happened to me. I'm living here in Korea since born. I'm the kind of person who's happy-go-lucky that sometimes people misinterpret me. I live without worries. I mean since I was young, what I play, wear and everything doesn't matter to me. But then I met this girl, yup I'm a girl and I met a girl that made me changed my perspective. That time I was 14, I knew that there's something in me whenever I see her. I like her. Then I totally got what they are seeing in me. That I'm tomboy because I wear the clothes that I'm comfortable with, play with guys and play boy games. At first, it was all nothing but when I met her, I finally confirmed it. I'm in love with a girl. She's so confident with herself. Loud, playful, spoiled brat, that even me, I can't figure out how did I fell for her when in fact the person that I want to date is the soft one. But I didn't confess to her. We became best buddies and we remained like that. Then my family wants me to continue my study in another country. Before that, I want to confess my feelings but A thought came in. What if she's not into girls? What if she'll refuse me and start to avoid me? I don't want to ruin our friendship."-DJ Young

I suddenly felt the letter of the sender for an unknown reason. I sat up properly and listened to the story intently.

"Then we left Korea and went to another country to continue my study. I didn't say goodbye to her since I don't want it to be the last. Today it's already ten years. We saw each other a while ago. I had fun with her but suddenly I started to regret what I did. When I was in the states, I did everything to change myself. My style, the whole me. Coz I'm afraid that if she finds out, she'll push me away. Then a while ago, the first time we met after 10 long years. She noticed the change in me. We talked and we enjoyed that time. Then we saw her friend, they are both girls. I saw her smiling at them and I was shocked when she said that it's truly fine with her. That you can like whoever you want. That was a big slap to me. I changed myself because I was afraid that she'll refuse me if she founds out that I'm into girls, specifically into her. Yes, after 10 years it's still here. Even tho I'm a changed woman now, I can't hide the truth that I'm still in love with a girl like her. But the most regretful is, I can't tell her even tho I already know that she's fine with that. Coz I'm getting married now. Not into a girl but into a man that my parents fixed for me. Maybe she's right. People don't want to see others liking the same sex as them not just because they are jealous but also they are afraid that they experiencing the same situation. I regret that I agreed to stay in the other country to stay away from her. I thought my feeling will fade but no. I regret that I changed myself,  to say that I already changed and became a fine woman, I agreed with my parents' set up. I hope you guys will learn the lesson. Maybe giving a shot won't be so bad. If it didn't fall to the situation that you expect, then learn to accept it. That's all, I hope you'll have a great night."-DJ Nami.

I stopped for I don't know how long, I just can't move on on the letter. It's give so much impact on me. Then I snapped and realized that I'm already wet with my own tears.

Unconsciously, I contacted Jeongyeon. I tried to text her and call her as I realize that I have a thing to tell her but she's not responding.

"Are you sleeping already?"

I rest my head on my hands as the letter keeps on recalling in my head.

It's funny that the story is almost the same as Jeongyeon's and I.

I stopped on my thought and came in surprised.

I walked out of my house and drive myself to the station where Chaeyoung is working. Not so long after I arrived there, I tried to talk to management that I need to talk to Chaeyoung for an urgent. Gladly they let me in but I still need to wait outside the room since they are still on the air.

After several minutes, the door opened revealing Chaeyoung.

"Nayeon unnie! What's up?" She said

"I need to know the sender's name in the first letter," I said straightly.

"What happened?" Mina said who just went out.

"Come in," Chaeyoung said and opened the door. As we got in, I tell them why I need to know who's the sender.

"We'll be in big trouble if the management finds out that we release a sender's info without permission," Chaeyoung said.

"@Yoo.Jeong11. That's the email of the sender." Mina said that made Chaeyoung surprised.

"Don't worry, the management won't find out," Mina said.

"Do you know the sender?" Chaeyoung asked me.

I nodded and stood up.

"Thanks for the help! This really means a lot!" I said and left them after biding my goodbye.

I get in my car and tried to contact Jeongyeon again then for the second call, she answered it.

"Jeongyeon!" I called on the other line.

["Nayeon, What's up?"]

"I need to talk to you."

["what? This time?"]

"Jeongyeon I like you too!"

["W-what? Really?"]

"I heard your letter! How come you didn't tell it to me first! I hate you!"

["But you just said that you like me."]

"Yes, and I hate you too!"

["Tss, how did you know that it's me? As far as I know, I told to the DJs not to tell my personal info."]

"It's Chaeyoung who's in that station. Anyway, where are you? I need to see you! Please tell me you won't marry that fucking guy that you're talking about in that letter!"

["I'm in the house, talking to my parents."]

"H-huh? Can I talk to you? Just a minute?"

["I'm busy, Let's talk tomorrow after I convince them to cancel my marriage with that guy."]

"W-what?"

["There's still time right? I can still back off in that right?"]

"Jeongyeon,"

["I'll fight for you. Wait for me ok?"]