/4.Late Night Talks/

Chaeyoung's PoV

As Mina finished reading the letter, I made my way to speak.

"Woah, I wonder what is happening now to our dear friend Hyun. Just got in, many listeners keep on leaving good responses to the story and also to the program right now." I said on the air.

"DJ Nami, what can you say to our dear friend Hyun?" I asked

"Ah, her letter is really something. As I read it, I can feel the emotions on it. I hope our dear friend Hyun is now in good with her beloved person."

"Ne, we wish you all the best our dear friend Hyun. Here's a song for you. We'll be back to read other letters. Now let's feel the song for our dear friend~" I said and turned my mic off as I played a song.

"You did great Mina!" I said

"Haha, thanks!"

I opened my phone and go to our page as I see good responses.

"Woah, seems the listeners love your voice so much. Look, they are now in love with it!" I said and show her the comments.

"This is too good for the first day," Mina said and smile.

"Deserve tho. They felt your emotions as you read the story. Even I can justify that." I said and leaned my back to the chair.

As the song finished, we continue to read the other letters. Mina did reading while I did some of the small stuff since this night is for Mina after all.

"And that is our last letter tonight. I hope you had a great night listening. Again, this is DJ young!-"

"And DJ Nami~"

"Hope you'll have a great night." Both of us said in unison.

We turned off the mics and played the last song.

"Bravo!"

We both look up and saw Mr. Park leaning in the doorway.

"Good evening Mr. Park." We both greeted in unison and bowed at the same time.

"Guess what? We had many listeners now as usual. We're also trending with the hashtags #Loveinline #DJyoung_and_DJnami #DJhyo." Mr. Park said and showed us his phone.

"Woah. Mina, you got the lucky charm HAHAHA!"

"It's because of you after all. You did great, I just read the letters nothing too much." She said.

"Yeah, a bunch of letters," I said and rolled my eyes.

"So girls, I'll be announcing now the leave of Jihyo. I know she's sure about it already and knowing that she's trending right now, some fans are looking for her." Mr. Park said.

"Sure, Mr. Park. Anyway, so we'll go now." I said.

"Ok, see you both tomorrow." Mr. Park said

As he takes his leave, Mina and I turned off the lights and went out of the room.

"Are you going home now?" I asked

"Well... not really, maybe I'll go somewhere." She said that made me frowned.

"Mind if I join you?"

Great, where's the confidence coming from, Chaeyoung?

"Oh, I don't mind."

"Good, let's go," I said and we head out of the building.

"So where are we going?" She asked as I offer her a ride.

"Park? That's more relaxing, I go there whenever I feel that I needed to unwind." I said and started to drive.

~~~~~

"See? Beautiful right?" I asked as we got to the place.

"Yeah.." she said and take a deep breath.

We sat on a bench and just enjoy the silence.

"Chaeyoung."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think happened to Dahyun and Momo?" Mina asked

"Hmm, I'll ask her tomorrow but I guess it all went well," I said

"I hope so." She said

"So, Ms. Myoui... Aka DJ Nami. How's your first day?" I asked and laughed slightly.

She also did the same, I looked at her and saw her smiling eye to eye.

"Proud? Happy? I don't know. " she said and shrugged.

"Well, you should be. You really did great." I said

"Thanks.... so much, I've never thought I can do that. To be honest, as the call started, I just want to run out of the building." She said

"Gladly you didn't," I said

"Yeah... I should thank Jihyo."

"Speaking of her, so you said that you both were living together right? Before?" I asked

"Yeah, like what I said, She's looking for a place to live with permanently so since she can't able find the right place that time, I asked her to stay in my house for a while." She explained.

"Ahh... Jihyo unnie must be a great person to be with right?" I asked

"Definitely. She knows everything."

I just smile after that.

"Chaeyoung, what is Jihyo to you anyway?" She asked which made me look at her.

"Hmm? She's like a sister to me, to be honest. She took care of me as I got in the building for the first time. And trust me, imagine she never had or never decided to have a partner in the radio station but as she teaches me the basic things, she talked to Mr. Park to set me as her partner." I said.

"That's sweet."

"HAHAHA! Yeah, anyway... if you want to meet the other workmates in the building you should come earlier as the said time. I'll introduce you to them." I said

"That would be nice."

"Don't worry, they were all good. They will like you and you'll be liking them. Treat us as your family also. Even just for a while, I mean.. you're not permanent with this right?" I asked and just smile in my thoughts.

"Well yeah. But I want it to be happy. Do you know? This is actually fun, to be honest."

~~~~~

"So you're living here?" I asked as I dropped her in her place.

"Yep."

"Cool, ok I'll be leaving now. See you tomorrow."

"You too, see you. Safe driving anyway."

I nodded and started my car as I drive back to my apartment.

"Ah!" I yelled as I got into my apartment.

"I forgot to get her number!"