/8. "I said I miss you"/

Sana's PoV

I smiled bitterly after hearing the last sentence of my letter. I looked on my phone as I saw many comments and responses about my story through live comments.

"That's our first letter for our first sender." Mina's partner said.

"That's kinda sad, Our sender just proves how love can affect us so much." She continued.

"The letter received many comments," Mina said.

"What can you say DJ Nami?"

I focused as I heard Mina's partner called her. Tho Mina and I knew each other for a long, she never talks about this. She does sometimes but she never gives any comments. I know that she has many things to say but just afraid to tell me.

"Well, that is love. It's just a bit of bad luck with our sender. We can't just say that it's fine and she should move on especially they've been together for how many years. Also, the fact that maybe the sender expected her ex to stay with her forever, you know? Her ex is the one who confessed yet she's also the one who gave up."

Yeah right, that's so real.

"The only thing I could say is, do what you think that can help you. I'll be proud to see you happy." Mina said looking at the camera.

Now I feel that she's talking to me in real. I cracked a smile as a tear came out. Then it flows continuously that I can't even stop myself.

"Since this is Loveline and our motto is for everybody to feel the love. I just want to say to our sender that, it's not too late. You can decide whenever you want. But don't forget to love yourself. After all, that's considered love right? Loving ourselves is the main purpose." Mina's Partner said.

"Right, Thank you again to our sender. We appreciated your effort and time to email us. We all wish for your peaceful heart and mind. The whole listeners are here for you."Mina said.

After that, they played music and just a piece of damn luck that they played our favorite song. I covered my face with my hands as I can't stop myself from crying. The only thing I could hear is the music from my phone, the blowing of the wind, and my own sobs.

"Uljima Sana-yah. It's ok. It's fine." I told to myself And wiped my tears.

Suddenly a felt a drop on my shoulder that made me lookup.

"It will rain," I mumbled

I fixed myself and decided to go back to Mina's house. While walking back I passed into a grocery store. Since the rain stopped, I decided to get in to buy groceries and some ingredients for our dinner.

"I'm sure Mina will go home hungry," I said to myself. I get a basket and roam around. After a few minutes and got satisfied with the things I got, I went to the cashier to pay for the things I got.

"Thank you, Miss, come again." The lady said to me before I could leave. I just nodded and went out of the line.

I'm about to go out of the store when the rain suddenly drops.

"Fuck." I cursed. I looked around to look for umbrellas

"Need help?"

I looked at the person who asked me and came shock when I saw my Ex looking at me.

"Sana, do you need help?" She asked again.

"T-tzuyu."

"Where do you live? Do you need help?" She asked again

I looked at her surprisingly, I didn't notice that I'm scanning her from head to foot.

That my eyes landed on her eyes. She's looking at me worryingly like she used to do before.

What do those eyes mean?

"Sana."

"N-ne?" I snapped back.

"I have my car with me...Do you need help?" She asked

She's been asking that since then, is she really concerned with me?

"Is that fine?" I asked

I saw her blinked multiple times and looked at me as if she's checking me.

Without leaving a word, she went closer to me and get the grocery bags for me.

"Hold this." She said as she gave the umbrella to me and get the grocery bags to me.

"But, You ne-"

"Let's go." She said and left me without waiting for me to finish my sentence.

I was startled as I saw her running in the rain, then I realized that I'm holding her umbrella with one grocery bag with me.

Geez! Why do I think of buying much of these!

I run towards her to let her share on the umbrella but she walks so fast.

"Tzuyu! Wait! Damn it's raining so hard!" I yelled at her but she's ignoring me.

"Yah!"

"Get in." She said as we stopped in front of a car.

"H-huh?"

"Come on, I'm all wet now." She said as she put the groceries in the back seat.

I snapped back and sat in front after she said it. She also went in and started her car.

"Where should I drop you?"

I just sighed and nodded, I told her where I live for now since I don't have a choice.

After a few minutes, we arrived at Mina's house. Maybe she's still in the station.

"T-thank you for dropping me here," I said as she went in also to help me with the groceries.

"No worries... you live here? Alone?"

"No, It's my friend's house then I moved here to accompany her," I said.

She just nodded and about to leave when I noticed that her clothes are all wet.

"Hey, uhm Tzuyu. Where do you live?" I asked

"Why?"

"Nothing... uhm I have an extra shirt upstairs, do you want to change? I mean, you're-"

"Sure."

Wow, that was quick

"O-ok.. I'll just get it."

"I'll come. So you can lead the way where I can change." She said

I just nodded and went upstairs with her. I entered the vacant room that I'll be using for my stay here. I went to my closet and look for some shirts, pants, and undies.

"Tzuyu is it ok if-"

"I miss you."

I froze as I felt her wet clothes behind my back. I can feel her heartbeat. Her hands around my waist, her chin leaning on my shoulder.

"Sana, I said I miss you." She said again

I can't react as I feel her lips touching my ears.

I suddenly felt a butterfly feeling inside me.

"Tzuyu-hah ah!" I instantly covered my mouth after I accidentally moaned because of what Tzuyu did. She suddenly licked my earlobe out of nowhere!

"I said I miss you, babe."