/31. Bye bye/

Chaeyoung's PoV

I woke up at the usual time, I looked at my alarm clock and walk out of my bed.

I walk to my bathroom to wash and after that, I looked at my phone. As I opened it, I saw my wallpaper which is the picture that Sana took when we are on the vacation. The time when I and Mina are sleeping.

"Did I went harsh to her?" I questioned myself.

I sat on my bed and recall what happened yesterday. I just realized that Mina is different yesterday. I didn't expect her to act up like that.

I sighed and changed myself as I decided to go to the station. It's still morning but I just want to stay out of my house. I spent two days crying for someone who doesn't even know that I was.

A get a cab and told the driver to drop me at the station, it took minutes and we arrived immediately at the place.

I went out and entered the station as Mr. Park greeted me.

"You came early, are you good now?" He asked.

"Yeah, thanks Mr. Park for letting me have a short leave," I said.

"No problem, we'll let go to my office. I have some news." He said.

We walked into his office and I sat on a vacant chair as we got in.

"What is it?"

"Well, Jihyo texted me and she said she'll be back. You and she will be back as partners." He said

"Really? That's great." I said and smiled.

He frowned and looked at me.

"You're not happy?"

"I am... Anyway, what happened to Mina?" I asked.

"Well, she already made up and maybe later she'll come to submit her resignation letter."

"She has something like that? I thought she's just temporary."

"Of course. Well, I think we should do a farewell segment later. Since you are her partner, I think you should lead it."

"Yeah. Not a problem."

"It's nice that she already got what she wants. I'm happy for her." Mr. Park said.

After that I excused myself from Mr. Park, I was about to leave when the door opened revealing Mina.

"Chae."

I was mentally shocked but remained calm outside. I smiled at her like nothing happened yesterday.

"Congrats to you. Good luck with your audition." I said

I saw her startled but she eventually got back.

"Y-yeah... thanks."

"I'll leave now, I think Mr. Park is waiting for you," I said and looked at Mr. Park who's on his screen.

"Chae-"

"Mina, I'll be leading the farewell segment for you later night. I think you can't see it live but you can watch it on Livestream. Good luck again, tell also to Seulgi my word." I said and left.

As I am far all ready for her, my smile fades and it's like multiple knives stabbing me.

Who am I fooling? Even if I act like it's nothing, it will come back two times hurtful.

"I guess I just need to accept."

I left the building and just wandered around the place. It's still early and my usual time is the night shift. I don't even want to go back to my apartment since like what I said earlier, I stayed there crying for two days.

While walking around, my feet started to feel tired so I looked for a vacant bench and when I saw one, I run to it and sit.

I looked around the plainly calm place, I get my phone as I remember that there will be a farewell segment for Mina.

"It's time to be professional," I said to myself and work on my lines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Sana called up as I get in the station.

"You'll be my partner now right?" I asked as she gets closer.

"Yep, I heard Jihyo will come back soon. But for now, I am your partner, what you think?" She said and smiled ear to ear.

"I think... it's nice." I said and giggled.

We both head to our room and prepared our things before the actual live-stream.

"Anyway, did Mina left already?" I asked which made Sana look at me. She gave me weird look that made me gave her a confused look.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"None. Mina left as she sent the resignation letter. That was what Tzuyu said." She said.

"Maybe she's now at the airport right?"

"Well... Seulgi went to the house as I leave so maybe yep."

I just nodded and sat on my chair as I check all the emails.

Sana and I started the Livestream as soon as we finished setting up.

"Should I read the first letter?" Sana asked. I just nodded as a response.

Sana started reading the letter while I am checking the others. It is really required to check it before we read it so we could avoid unexpected things that we may encounter.

Upon checking and skimming my eyes caught something cute.

To: 🐯

I know you'll hear this so... Things are getting clearer, feeling are getting define. I'll wait for you, I love you!

I frowned as I realize that the letter was too short.

We can't read this on live-stream since it's too short. But this is too cute.

I sighed with a smile and looked at Sana who's still reading the first email.

After a while, Sana finished the letter and we started the talk about it. It's just a brief talk then I played a song in the meantime as Sana and I muted our mics.

"So what's the next letter?" Sana asked.

"Well I found something cute, but it was short... Is it fine to read it live? I think the sender is expecting that we can read its letter live." I said and showed her the letter.

Sana stopped and looked at me.

"Why?"

"Nothing, well sure let's read it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few hours we finished our segment, the letter for Mina was read by Sana, and like what we expected many good responses from fans we received. Mr. Park said that the letter was too full of emotion that made Sana tease me but I just ignored it.

Well if you are wondering what's with the letter, it's just all about Me and Mina being a great partner and when I say 'Partner' it's just all over it. My feelings were filtered and all those words on it are written by DJ Young to DJ Nami If you know what I mean.

"Hey, Chaeyoung are you fine?" Sana asked as we head out of the building.

"Yeah, I'll go now," I said and walk ahead.

I released a deep sigh as I walk looking down.

Maybe not.

I get my phone and opened it as I saw the wallpaper again.

"I miss you already."