/37.Face Time (1)/

Chaeyoung's PoV

We arrived at our place around 10:00 am, Mina went out and so do I. As I saw the whole place, I looked at Mina.

"You miss this?" I asked

We are currently at the place of Nayeon unnie, where we used to stay before.

"Let's go." She said and we both walk into the garden place.

It's not so long when we went here last time but I can see a lot of changes.

"This is where I felt the first jealousy," Mina said and chuckles.

I looked at her cluelessly.

"Remember the time I asked you what is crush for you? That time I'm starting to have feelings for you.... wait, I think not that.... is it?" She asked confusedly too.

"Really?" I asked

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter right? As long as we are now officially. I'm thinking what more could happen to us... But I think it's too early to worry about that."

"Glad you know, stop thinking about that. We could make it till the end and we will assure that." I said

We walk around the place and discovered a new one.

"Oiii!"

Mina and I looked back and saw Nayeon unnie.

"Unnie."

she hugged as she got closer. then she looked at me worryingly.

"I heard about Yuhee. are you ok?" she asked

" Yeah, Yuhee and I talked before she died. We are now fine." I said.

Nayeon unnie looked at Mina who's standing behind me.

"Hello, Mina thank you for looking after Chaeyoung. I got the news that she didn't come to her job for two days."

"No worries. She needs some rest so our boss let her." Mina said and smiled at me.

"so what are you two doing here?"

"We just want to spend time, "I answered.

Nayeon unnie looked at me teasingly. I just chuckled as I shook my head.

"Since you are here, I want you to meet someone."Nayeon unnie said. She signaled me to come with her so we did.

We arrived in a small house and as we entered the first thing welcomed us are fresh fruits.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon unnie called up

A door from the other side opened up and a girl who's taller than me showed up.

"Chaeyoung this is Jeongyeon, my girlfriend." Nayeon unnie said as she walks beside her.

"Oh. Hi, nice to meet you." I said.

I also introduced Mina to her and Nayeon unnie was surprised when I told that she's my girlfriend. We continued to talk some stuffs and we found out that Jeongyeon unnie is the one who sent us a letter. That is the time when Nayeon unnie asked us about the sender.

After staying for long, Mina and I bid our goodbye since later on I need to attend the station.

I told Mina to drop me first in my house.

"Did you forgot something?" She asked as she sat on my couch.

"Yeah, I'll just get something on my room." I said.

I entered to my room and get my laptop. I opened it and saw my mom is online.

"Hello mom." I greeted as I opened a video call.

"Are you already home now? Where's your girlfriend?" She asked.

"She's here. Wait." I said and walk out of my room.

"Mina, mom wants to talk to you." I said and pit down the laptop in front of her and sat beside her.

She looked at me surprisingly which made me laugh.

"Don't worry, she won't eat you." I whispered.

"H-hello Mrs. Son."

"Aww you're so good together. How long are you guys?" Mom asked.

"We just came official yesterday mom." I said.

"Well I always watch you guys. I mean you guys really good together. I'm happy that you both came together." Mom said.

"Mina, please take care of my baby as always. I'm not beside her to do it. I hope you could stay with her. She's a good person. Sometimes stubborn but she's good." Mom said.

"Mom!"

Mina chuckles and nodded.

"Yes Mrs. Son, I know that."

"I hope I could meet you sooner. Don't worry, I know you are the right person for her."

I left as they started to have more conversation. I went to my room to change and prepared for my job later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Day

"Babe, Did you call Momo already?" Mina asked from the kitchen.

I wear my shoes on as I check if Momo texted back.

"Nope, I text her but there's still no reply." I said from the living room.

"Is that so, let's eat first." Mina said as she went out from the kitchen bringing a tray of food.

"Thank you." I said as she puts down the tray in the table.

We eat the food she prepared then watch on TV.

"Sooner I'll see you on the TV... right?" I said to her.

"You think I could make it?" She asked anxiously.

I smiled and held her hand tightly.

"I'm sure of it." I said and caressed her cheeks.

"I hope we could be like this as always. I know that being on what I like will bring something to us. But please promise me we'll face it together." She said.

"We will. Mina we will. Don't worry."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're good here?" Mina asked

"Yeah, Dahyun is with me don't worry. We'll wait for here. Goodluck." I said

"Mina let's go." I heard Momo said.

Mina looked at me and smiled.

"I'll be back." She said and tapped my head.

"Sure you will. Go, Momo is wait."

She nodded and run towards Momo. Not so long Dahyun arrives.

"Mina didn't have a hard time convincing you, did she?" Dahyun asked.

"It's her dream. So who am I to stop her." I said.

Dahyun laugh and shook her head.

"Yeah, but Momo had a hard time convincing me. You know, She's going back to Japan and we'll be far away from each other. At first I was in hesitant. But she's eager to have an audition so why not right?"

"Yeah."

I looked at the way where Mina entered. I know that sooner our life will change. We literally just new, who knows what we can get through. But we have to face it together.