/16. What is Crush? (1)/

Mina's PoV

"What is a crush for you?" I asked and looked at her straightly.

"Hmm? Why did you ask?"

"Just answer it Chaeyoung, come on. I'm just curious." I said

She paused and think then after a few minutes she looked at me again.

"It's the feeling when you admire someone. That's what it means." She said.

I just nodded and looked at the garden again.

"But I guess that's only for kids." She said that made me look at her confusedly.

"What do you mean?"

"Commonly, kids use that word to express how they want to be close to someone." She said

"But we're not kids anymore." I unconsciously said.

It took me a while before I realized that I said it out loud when I heard Chaeyoung laugh.

Omg Mina!?

"Right, that's why I told you not to underestimate the word crush." She said and looked at me proudly.

"You mean?"

"I said that I have a crush on you because I truly admire you. Maybe it's early too but knowing what you right now make me want to know you more. Just like what I said, kids tell others that they have a crush on someone because they want that person to know that there are people who admire them and want to know them more."

I just nodded as I tried to process everything she said. Chaeyoung must be soft outside but if you stay with her, you'll see her other side. She truly knows everything.

"If it's fine, I want to know you more." I heard she said

"Of course. I want to know you more." I said that made her smile revealing her dimple.

"Does that means, Ms. Myoui has a crush on me?" She asked and looking at me teasingly.

I just chuckled and shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah, I have a crush on you."

Her smile grew bigger than I can really see her dimples visibly. A red tint starting to form in her cheeks that made me awe.

"Aigoo, I didn't see that coming. But mind telling why?" She said.

I just nodded and started to talk.

"You're personalities. I just simply like them. And your dimples." I said and chuckled.

She also chuckles after hearing what I said, then suddenly our phone rings.

"I guess time to go. We still have to be on the duty." I said.

"Yeah, which I wish was not. What happening right now is all good." She said

"Yeah, you want this job." I reminded.

"Ah I forgot, it's because you occupied my mind." She said and acted up.

"Tss, So you're blaming me now? Did I blame you when I didn't get enough sleep because I was thinking of the text you sent to me last night?"

"Eh?"

"Uhuh, 'goodnight crushie?' Where did you get that call sign?" I asked that made her laugh.

"Are you complaining? Coz for me, it sounds like you're not." She said which made us both laughed.

"Aigoo, let's go. We should get there before air time." I said

"Wait, I'll just text Nayeon unnie."

"Sure."

After she informed Nayeon, we get a cab to drop us at the station and it took us 30 minutes as we arrived there.

"Oh oh oh! Looks like someone went out again." Tzuyu said as we are walking in.

"Hello, Chaeyoung," Sana said to Chaeyoung.

"Hi."

"You often go here, I hope Mr. Park is fine with it," I said.

"She's working with us. Starting next week." Tzuyu said that made Chaeyoung and I nodded and smile.

"Really? What unit?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course in my unit. Do you want Sana to work on yours?" Tzuyu said

"Hell, I don't have any plans to get what you already have Ms. Sally," Chaeyoung said.

"Good to know, because if you do. I think it's not just me who'll hunt you." Tzuyu said and looked at me.

I just laughed at her after that.

"We'll go now, bye guys!" Sana said and they left us.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~
After preparing our things and the emails of the senders, Chaeyoung and I started the live streams.

"GOOD EVENING TO OUR DEAR LISTENERS!" Chaeyoung was greeted with a high vibe.

"So tonight, like the usual. We're reading the letters that our sender sends to us. I'm looking forward to the letters today. And just to spoil, there's something new. We saw the letters a while ago and you'll see what I mean to say if you'll stay and listen to us." Chaeyoung said.

"Anyway, how are you guys doing? DJ Young is having a great day so hope you guys also did." Chaeyoung said that made me chuckles.

"How about you DJ Nami?" She said

"Obviously same DJ Young, Nothing is more special going on your work with a good mood," I said

"Ohh, Seems like you had fun before you went here."

I laughed after hearing what she said like she's clueless about what happened to me before I went here.

"So much fun, Anyway let's move on coz the listeners are ready to hear our entries for today!" I said

"Ok then, let's go!"

~~~~~~~~

Nayeon's PoV

It's already night when I finished the whole event. I left the place and let my person watch the place.

Jeongyeon also bid her goodbye since she still has things to do. She just dropped me in my house then that's it.

Tho she uses my car, of course- ah whatever.

I sat on my bed and opened my phone. I opened my IG and posted the picture that I took then tagged Jeongyeon's IG.

'BESTIE!'

I waited for a minute for her reply but she didn't leave any comment made me conclude that she's sleeping already

I suddenly remember that Chaeyoung's live-streams will start at any moment so I went to their platform to listen.

While watching, I can't help but smile as I saw the two having fun and teasing each other. I literally smile like I'm fangirling over them.

"Oh my, they are really good together!"