/2.Break/

Mina's PoV

"Let's have a break," Chaeyoung said and stood up leaving first the room.

I just sighed deeply after that.

"Tss, Jihyo said that her partner is nice and kind. How come she just left me here and go out first?" I said to myself and decided to follow her.

"Wait! Chaeyoung wait!" I called up as I ran to her.

Mina, calm yourself, it's bad to hurt a kid.

"Oh, sorry." She said and averted her gaze and started to walk again.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I tried to catch her.

"There's a nearest café outside. Want to go?" She asked

"Oh yeah... sure," I said

"Good, I didn't take my breakfast so I need to eat first." She said

We walk out of the building and did a few walks as we arrived at a café.

"Good morning." The crew greeted us as we go in.

"What do you want? I'll treat you?" She asked which made me look at her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't worry." She said and smile.

"Ah, I'll get what you want," I said

"Ok, could you get us a seat?" She said and I nodded.

As I saw a vacant table, I immediately walk there and sat.

Not so long, Chaeyoung came in with our orders.

"Here." She simply said.

"Thank you for this," I said

"You're welcome. Anyway, you said that you asked this job for Jihyo unnie to get an experience?" She asked

"Ah yeah, Well... uhm I actually planning to be a singer."

"Oh, so?" She asked confusedly.

I just giggled and explained to her what I mean.

"I'm having a problem facing the audience and this is the only thing I know to get used to it. As I get used to communicating with them, hopefully, I can pursue what I want." I said

"Oh.. that's cool, I hope you'll get into that." She said.

"Uh Chaeyoung, how about you?" I asked in curiosity.

I actually don't know why Jihyo told me that Chaeyoung and I will be good partners. Since I got in the office and saw her, I didn't feel the welcomeness in her. She even walks out on me first. I mean that's kinda rude...

"Ah, I just tried this actually and I didn't expect that I'll be liking it. But I guess it's too early to say that. I mean, I just got in here for almost two years. Unlike Jihyo unnie who've been in this job for how many years already. But as of now, I'm totally enjoying it." She said

"I see..."

"Uh, Mina."

"Hmm?"

"Since we're going to be partners for I don't know how long... maybe we should uhm... be comfortable with each other?" She asked which made me stop for a while.

Took many minutes as I burst into laughter.

"Why?" She asked confusedly.

"Nothing! HAHAHA! It's just... so you're saying you're not comfortable with me?" I asked that made her stop and think.

"N-no... I just-"

"I'm comfortable with you. I don't know if you feel the same." I said

"Is that so? Well good to know." She just said and gets a spoonful of her food.

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

I looked at the person as I heard someone calling Chaeyoung and saw a white girl who just got in.

"Oh, Dahyun!" Chaeyoung happily greeted.

"Come and sit," Chaeyoung said and offers her chair to the girl named Dahyun.

Hmm

As Chaeyoung got a new chair, she sat beside the Dahyun.

"Hey, who's this? New girl?" I heard Dahyun whispered to Chaeyoung that made my eyebrows raised.

"No, silly! Dahyun this is Mina. Mina this is Dahyun. She's the person who'll be replacing Jihyo unnie." Chaeyoung said and points me.

As Dahyun and I made eye contact, I gave her a smile which she reciprocated.

"Why? What happened to Jihyo unnie?" Dahyun asked

"I don't know either. She just sent her resignation letter then sent Mina as her temporary substitute while Mr. Park will look for a permanent replacement for Jihyo unnie." Chaeyoung explained.

"Mina, Did you know about this?" Chaeyoung asked

"Oh No... I don't have any Idea, sorry." I said

"It's ok." She said

"Anyway, Chaeyoung. I need your help." Dahyun said that made Chaeyoung look at her.

Great, I'm out of place now.

"What is it?"

"Later, as the Loveline air started could you read my email on air?" Dahyun asked.

"For what?"

"I'll be meeting Momo later and probably tell her my feelings," Dahyun said

"Oh, sure... but Mina is the one who'll be leading the program later. I'll just guide her." Chaeyoung said and looked at me.

"It's ok, you can take it for her. I'll just take the others." I said

"No, it's your opening later. You should grab that. Uhmm how about, I'll just help you?" Chaeyoung said which made me think.

"Sounds great."

"Cool! Now, all is set!" Dahyun said cheerfully.

After eating and having a talk with Dahyun, Chaeyoung and I decided to go back to the building and stay in our room to practice some stuff.

"I'll just get something, wait for me here." She said and I nodded as she left the room.

"Not bad," I mumbled.

I admit that my conclusion with Chaeyoung went wrong. I thought she's the kind of snob because of what she acted towards me a while ago. But maybe she's just not comfortable. But as we stayed at the café I get to know some stuff about her.

She's funny, carefree, a good friend, everything is nice...

What a great day I had to have a great partner.