/14. What is Crush?/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's been an hour since we stayed in this place but we haven't seen the whole place. I continued taking photos when Nayeon unnie called me.

"Ok, I haven't asked this last night. Since Mina is busy looking at the flowers, mind to tell what is she?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, for you? What is she for you?"

I tilted my head in confusion as I don't get where she got the idea of asking that question.

"Last night you are together, and now... are you really just workmates?" She asked and gave me a suspicious look.

I suddenly chuckled at her question that made her looked at me confusedly.

"Of course, Mina and I are co-DJs. We worked as partners and I told her that I want to dissolve the wall on ours so that we could able to work with a great atmosphere on us." I explained.

"Hmm... I don't think so, she's the apple of your eye and I just noticed that whenever I pulled you off to her she's feeling gloom." Nayeon said that made me frowned. I looked at Mina who's still looking at the flowers and taking pictures of them on her phone.

"Are you saying she's jealous?" I asked that I could feel that I'll laugh at any time.

"I don't know." She said.

I smile between the thought of mine as I found it cute. I didn't see Mina like that and thinking how cute she is if she really feels that, made me think to tease her more!

But of course, it's just less possible since I don't know if she has feelings for me. I mean, I did confess to her but maybe she sees it as what I confessed. She sees it in the level of  'crush'.

"I know that you already moved on from your Ex, but I will be happier if you'll found the person that will make you smile again."

"But I smile whenever I'm with you," I said and pouted

"I mean the smile that shows the Chaeyoung who's deeply in love! Geez, I didn't know that break-ups will affect the head of the person." She said and rolled her eyes.

I just laughed at her and turned my gaze to Mina.

"Whatever, I'll go now. See ya later." She said and left me.

"See you!" I shouted

After that, I looked at Mina who's now walking towards me.

"Feel tired?" I asked

"Not really, but I feel thirsty. Where we can buy?" She asked and looked around.

"Wait here, I'll get you some," I said and about to go when she held my wrist to stop me.

"I'll go with you." She said which I replied with a smile.

"Ok, let's go."

We walk out of the garden and look for a stall where we can buy drinks and saw not far from us.

"Two for us please," I said as we got near the stall.

"I want a lemonade," Mina said which I responded with a nod.

"One lemonade and one strawberry juice," I said

"Coming up." The server said.

We stand on the side as we wait on our drinks.

"The garden is more beautiful in here," Mina said who's eyes are in the garden.

I looked at it and got satisfied.

"Yeah, you're right," I said

"Here's your drinks miss." The server said and handed us our order.

"Thanks!" I said and gave our payment.

"I'll treat you this time," I said which Mina replied with a gummy smiled.

I put down my drink and raised my camera as I take a photo of Mina.

"Yah! You should at least inform me." She said and chuckles

"You really look beautiful as always," I said and showed her the photo.

"Thank you. Maybe because I smile  beautifully." She said which I replied with a nod.

"Right."

"Chaeyoung, may I know why Nayeon is calling you Seyoung?" She asked which made me look at her.

"It's nothing."

"Really? Come on tell me." She said that made me sighed.

"My ex used to call me that way." I just said and looked at the camera again to see the other photos that I took.

"I see. Then who's Nayeon? Is she your friend?" She asked

"Yup, She's the one who made me and my ex be together." I just said.

A moment of silence occurred, I looked at Mina who's just looking at her drink.

"Why? You didn't like it? You can take mine if you want." I said and gave her my drink but she just stared at it.

"What is a crush for you?" She asked which made me look at her confusedly.

~~~~~~~~~~
Mina's PoV

"Chaeyoung, may I know why Nayeon is calling you Seyoung?" I asked and look at her.

"It's nothing."

"Really? Come on tell me." I said as I get curious about it.

"My ex used to call me that way." She replied and turned her gaze to the camera.

Is that why she's smiling whenever Nayeon is calling her that way?

"I see. Then who's Nayeon? Is she your friend?" I asked

"Yup, She's the one who made me and my ex be together."

I just nodded and looked at the garden again. Then thoughts suddenly appeared in my head.

Did she still like her ex?

Does Nayeon want Chaeyoung to go back to her ex again?

How about me?

I shook my head in the last thought I had.

Aigoo, mina!!!

"Why? You didn't like it? You can take mine if you want." She said and gave to me her drink.

"What is a crush for you?" A question went out of my mouth.

I don't know why, but I suddenly came to that question. Is it because I'm starting to have feelings for her? Is it because of the confession she had? But she only said that she has a crush on me...

Maybe I overthink that. Crush is just....admiration.