/22. Letter for Nami/

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's already 3:00 pm when we went back to the studio. Right, all went back to normal again. The others went home now especially the morning shifts DJ, but the night shift DJ needs to attend later of course.

"It's ok Chaeyoung, I insist. Come on so you can arrive at your house early and have some rest too." Mina said

She's now in her car since she left it in the company when we went to the beach.

I sighed in defeat and get in her car so we won't consume much time.

"If you didn't take my offer, I will assume that you're avoiding me." She said as she started the car.

Well, that's kinda weird to hear, but right. I know I was the one who confessed to her so why would I avoid her right? I just felt that the night that I confessed to her, she was surprised. She didn't even talk to me the night when we got in our room. Made me conclude that she felt awkward suddenly.

I sighed and looked at Mina.

"I'm not. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable." I said then she looked at me confusedly.

"Uncomfortable? Chaeyoung since when I felt uncomfortable with you?" She asked and turned her gaze to me.

"Uhm."

"I saw you and Jihyo along Yuhee, are you guys fine already?" She asked

"Yeah, I didn't expect I misunderstood it..."

"Learn the lesson, stop overthinking." She said that made us both laughed.

Not so long we arrived in front of my house. I went out of the car with my stuff too.

"See you later," Mina said as she waved her hand

"Yeah, see you," I said

After that, she already left. I get in my house and throw my bag somewhere as I slammed myself on my couch in the living room.

I get my phone and looked at the picture that we took. It's me, Jihyo and Yuhee. The photo was taken before we left the resort.

"I'm still happy that I met you," I mumbled.

Suddenly I felt my eyes starting to close because of tiredness. I put my phone on the table and just let myself fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/PHONE RINGS/

/DOORBELL/

I reached for my phone as I heard it ringing still my eyes are shut because of tiredness.

I swiped it and put it against my ear.

"Hello?" I said with a husky tone since I just woke up.

["I'm waiting outside, I thought you love your job?"]

I suddenly jumped out of my place and looked at my phone to see who called me and saw It's Mina.

"I thought I heard it wrong," I mumbled.

I bring my phone up again as I heard Mina laughing from the other line.

["Knock knock."] she said from the other line as I heard a knock too outside.

"C-coming!" I said and threw my phone as I ran to my door and opened it.

I saw Mina and she's smiling at me as she looked at me front head to foot.

"You slept as you went here?" She asked.

"Ah yeah, come in," I said and opened the door wide for her.

"Go change, we still have 30 minutes." She said

As she said that, I nodded and run to my room to have a quick shower and change of clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finish preparing, I walked out of my room and saw Mina just looking at some picture frames around my living room.

"Let's go," I said which made her look at me and nodded.

We arrived at the station 10 minutes before the air time. Mina and I run to our room and as we got there, good thing that the staff set all things already.

"Finally!"

"Hehe, sorry," I said as Mina and I get our seats.

"Ok, settle then we'll start right away."

"Aren't we gonna check the emails first?" Mina asked

"We don't have much time, let's just read what we can by this night," I said

The stream started and all of us did our parts. The directors of the camera and also the other staff stayed if every we need something.

We are now at the ending of reading a sender's email. After that email, we had a break first for 3 minutes.

"We're doing great right?" Mina asked as she monitored herself on the screen.

"Yep, don't guys." Our camera director said.

The reading of the letter stated again, I am the one who opened it so I read it clearly.

"Now, we'll go to our next letter. I'll just read a few lines first as an introduction. I said and cleared my throat.

"This letter is the first and probably the last. I'm writing this for someone who used to love me. But I chose to cheat on her, which made her give up on us." I read.

"The letter is from @seul.gee, we'll start now," I said

I suddenly felt Mina held my wrist that made me look at her.

I just gave her a confused look but then she removed her hand again and just smile. I continue my thing and read the email.

"I had a girlfriend and we are loving each other since first. She loves me so much, treats me every day, and also goes with me in every practice that I have. I am a dancer and I use to practice daily in the studio but she's always there for me. I am lucky yet I let it go. I cheated which I wish I didn't. At first, it wasn't really my intention. She forgave me but then I repeated it. It's like I got in that choice already. I know it's stupid, the. One day she gave up, I understand her. I mean it's my fault too, whenever she's crying because she sees me with the same girl that she saw with me first, I always told her that she just mistook it. I even blame her for saying that I'm cheating on her and I told her that she was wrong, that she saw it wrong. Then now that she's free... I miss her, I tried to get back to her but I guess it's late already. I just want to say sorry. I really do, I shouldn't have blamed you for something that in the first place is my fault. I'm setting you free, I'm sorry again."