/13. Jelly Minari/

Mina's PoV

I don't know how long I'm smiling and I don't know why I even smiling. Is it because of Chaeyoung or the cheesy way she just called me?

"Yah, close the door. The mosquitoes are coming inside," Sana said that made me snapped.

"Good night Sana." I just said and walk up to my room.

As I got in my room, my phone vibrated again that made me consciously hooked it.

I saw another message from Chaeyoung and before I opened it, I slammed myself on my bed.

Omg! Mina calm!

'Can I go there tomorrow to pick you?'

: What time?

/ding/

'8:00?'

: sure!

/ding/

'Yay! Thanks, goodnight!

: Same to you ♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as I heard my alarmed ring. I turned it off and walk out of my room to get some water.

As I walk into the kitchen, I didn't saw any sign of Sana that made me conclude that maybe she went to the studio to see Tzuyu again.

/dingdong!/

I walk out and opened that door and the next thing that happened shocked me.

"CHAEYOUNG! What are you doing-"

"It's 8 now..." she said and looked at me from head to feet.

I suddenly realized when I looked at myself that I'm still in my penguin pajamas that made my eyes widened.

"Omg! I forgot!" I run upstairs leaving the door open.

I closed the door of my room and leaned on my door after

Omg! Why did I forget about that?!

Geez, she saw me with these pajamas! This is embarrassing.

I shook off the thoughts and just walk to the bathroom to change my clothes after preparing. I walk down and saw Chaeyoung sitting on the couch.

"Sorry, I really forgot. I just woke up when you saw me." I said

"It's fine, shall we go?" She asked

"Ne, but can we stop in the café first? I didn't eat yet." I said.

"Of course. Let's go." She said and stood up.

"Anyway, I like your penguin pajamas." She said and laugh like teasing me.

"Yah!"

"HAHAHA! Sorry, It's just cute." She said

"Good that you said that, I won't let anyone insult my penguin pajamas." I just said that made her laugh.

Not so long we arrived at the nearest café. We both took our orders and go to a vacant table.

"So where are we going this time?" I asked as get a spoonful of my food.

"Remember the girl we saw last night?"

"The bunny girl?"

"Yes, t- what?" She asked and chuckles

"Uhm, why?"

"She's Nayeon." She said to me.

So?

"Ok." I just said

"Anyway, back to her. She asked me to come over to her garden."

"Garden?"

"It's a public garden that anyone could visit. It's big and she really worked hard for that. The flowers, the soil, and all in all. Today is their opening." She said

"So we're seeing that girl again?" I asked which she replied with a smiley nodded.

Seriously what's with her and that bunny girl?

After several minutes, we finished our food. Chaeyoung and I left the café and as we go out a car is waiting on us outside.

"Hop in Seyoung!" The bunny girl said as the window of the car lowered.

"Nabong!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and greeted her with a smile.

"Mina, get inside," Chaeyoung said and opened the door in the backseat. I just nodded and get inside.

I was startled as I saw her closed the door, I was really expecting her to sit beside me but instead, she sat beside Nayeon who's the one that is driving.

"Good morning Mina," Nayeon said and looked at me through the rear mirror. I just smiled and bowed as a response.

"Ok let's go!" Nayeon cheerfully said and started the car.

Along the way, it's just Chaeyoung and Nayeon's voices that can be heard inside the car. I tried not to show the uncomfortable situation that I'm feeling right now and just smile whenever they are looking at me.

I think this is the worst decision that I had in my whole life

I said to myself and sighed mentally.

"Here we are!" Nayeon said and went out of the car.

I saw Chaeyoung also went out so I did the same. I roamed my eyes around the place as the sunlight greeted us.

"This is beautiful!" Chaeyoung said who's now beside me.

I looked at her and noticed that she's holding a camera with her that made me smile for a bit.

"The opening will start later on, let's go," Nayeon said and dragged Chaeyoung with her.

I just sighed visibly and followed them. While waiting, I saw Chaeyoung taking pictures around the place.

"Minari, Smile!"

I smiled not because she said so but because of the sudden nickname that she called

"Woah~ yeppeuda!" She said and moved closer to me as she showed me the photo that she took.

"Really?"

"Your smile is beautiful, all in you to be honest." She said keeping her eyes on the pictures.

"Aishh, you're just joking aren't you?"

"Of course not! Why would I do jokes on you?" She said

I just shook my head and laughed at her sudden whine. Not so long the opening ceremony happened. Chaeyoung and I entered the place and enjoy the beautiful place.

"Minari!"

I looked back and saw Chaeyoung who takes a photo of me.

"Yah! why are you taking pictures of me suddenly!" I said

"But it turned well! Look!" She said and showed me the photo that she took where I looked back when she called me.

"Woah~" I uttered.

"Seyoung-ah! Come here!" I heard a voice from behind and before I could look back I know that it's Nayeon again.

Chaeyoung smiled and run to her as she left me again.

For some moment, I suddenly felt sad. Not just for being left out but the fact that I see her smiling whenever Nayeon is calling her.

Seriously what's wrong with me?

I sighed and followed them. I saw Chaeyoung taking photos of Nayeon and like what she's saying awhile ago when she took photos of me, she also said it to Nayeon.

"Ah! Yeppeuda!"