/34.Babe time/

Chaeyoung's PoV

After a never-ending walk, Mina and I decided to go back to my apartment. Our hands being glued like on purpose then suddenly I heard her stomach growled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked

"Hehe, yeah." She said shyly.

I chuckled and left her for a while to get something on my fridge.

"I know I put it in here..." I mumbled as I look into my fridge.

While looking, I suddenly felt someone behind me and it was Mina. She hugged me from behind as she leaned her head on my back.

A smile was formed on my lips, I held her arms that have been snaked in my waist and faced her.

"Should we just order?" I asked.

"No need, I'll cook." She insists.

"But-" before I could finish, Mina kissed me.

She giggled as she saw my reaction, I mean I was shocked, who thought that Mina can be as fast as lightning? Omg!

"Yah!"

"Are you yelling at me?" She asked with an offended tone.

"I'm not, you just made me s-" I shut my mouth as Mina moves her face closer that made her giggled.

"I'll cook for us." She said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

She removed her arms around me and looked at my fridge to find something that she can cook while I'm here still processing.

How can she be so confident like that? Yah Chaeyoung What happened to you!?

"Babe can you help me here."

I snapped as I heard Mina's voice and when I looked at her she's trying to turn on the stove.

"W-what?"

"Can you help me out?"

"No... the one that you said b-before that?" I asked

"Babe?"

"Babe?" I asked back

"Why? You're my girlfriend so I can call you that way."

I just felt that I'm melting already because of what she said. It's not that I don't like it, I love it! But heck it's Mina! Mina called me that way! Now I fell deeper!

"Yeah, of course...babe," I said and walk closer to her to open the stove.

"So what are you going to cook?" I asked.

"Hmm, I'll think what can I do with this. Don't you buy groceries?" She asked

"We often eat outside so nope," I said

"So what is the sense of your fridge." She asked as she prepares the ingredients.

"Uhmm... I don't know?" I just said and shrugged.

I just watch Mina as she cooks than we just have a casual talk like we use to do. This time I got to know her more like where are her parents and stuff.

"Mina, did your parents know about you and Seulgi?" I asked which she answered with a nod.

"They found out actually. At first, they are surprised like how did I had a girlfriend but they are good at it." She said.

I just nodded as my worries dissolved. At least her parents are not like the others who can't accept their own daughter having a girlfriend.

"You came quiet, why?" She asked she snapped me back.

"Nothing," I said and smiled.

Not so long the food that Mina prepared is done. I helped her to transfer it as we started to eat it.

"Do you like it?" She asked

"Of course, anything from you," I said

While eating, Mina held my hand that made me look at her.

"Why?"

She smiled then caress my cheeks.

"I love you." She said that made me smile.

The I love you came from Mina really hits different. I just heard it a while ago but it really melts me.

"I love you too," I responded.

She moves her face closer as she closed her eyes. At that moment I felt like I've been hypnotized that whatever she does is what I also need to do. So, I closed my eyes and held Mina's hand that's caressing my cheeks.

Our lips collide as we shared our love for each other. I could feel the smooth and softness of her lips that plays against mine. Then I felt her biting my lower lip that made me moaned unconsciously.

At that moment I can feel my face turning red that made me stop.

"Why?" Mina asked as she tries to look at me. I averted my eyes but held my chin and made me look at her gently.

"I love you, everything about you. Don't worry ok?" She asked with confident and convincing eyes.

I nodded and just smiled then she brought her lips again to me. She continued where She stops. Then next thing I knew is Mina asking for an entrance. I opened my mouth for a bit that made her way in. I can now feel her tongue playing inside mine.

Mina started to release soft moans that turned me on. My hands suddenly wandered around her body. Then Mina stopped as soon as we need to catch on our own breaths.

She leaned her forehead against mine still eyes being shut.

"I love you too Mina," I said as I cupped her cheeks.

As we are now fine, Mina and I chuckled suddenly.

"That's great." She said

"Tss, our food is now cold." I diverted.

"Nah, I'm full, it's ok." She said

"You didn't even eat half of it," I said.

She laughed and sighed

"You know, I'm thinking... Should I go as a chef instead of a singer instead?" She said that made me frowned.

"What?"

"I just realized that what I cooked is really delicious. It turned tastier when I taste it in you." She said that made me startled.

What the

"I swear if you don't stop or limit yourself, I'll melt later on," I said and chuckles.

"I'm just kidding, let's go. I want to sleep." She said and puts the plates on the sink.

We both head to my room and as we got in Mina slammed herself on my bed.

"Let's sleep, drop me tomorrow at my house." She said as she asked me to sleep beside her.

"Fine fine." I just said.