Epilogue.💋

Third Person

After 3 years, Mina became one of the most popular artists not just in Japan but also around Asia. She gained many fans that support and love her not just because of the visual but also through her talent.

On side of that, Chaeyoung is still in her job as a DJ, after staying many years. She decided to resign and continue what she wants which is being a composer.

"Tonight is your last night here right?" Jihyo asked

"Yeah, Sana unnie will sub me."

"Then at least give your best shot now," Jihyo said to the younger.

They started the live stream and they are still many listeners who keep on listening to them. There are big changes like the program is not just about reading letters from the listeners but also they are inviting guests like artists to interview.

"Good evening everyone! It's another night with me, DJ Young, and DJ park, so tonight... we'll have a little announcement."

"This is exciting yet saddening I guess."-Jihyo

"Yeah, So to announce, This is the last time you'll be seeing me here. I decided to make a new way which is the music industry." Chaeyoung announce shortly

"Yes, it's good news after all. We should support DJ young at the end."

"Yes, so aside from that, we invited a very very very famous artist. Glad she made it, all the way from Japan, Myoui Mina!" Chaeyoung introduced.

"Hello everyone, it's nice e to be back here."

"Yeah, before we are partners as DJ now you are a famous artist. Anything to say?"-Chaeyoung

"Nothing much, I just really miss this place and being with you guys. Glad the manager let me. Also thanks to the supporters since the beginning, I really can't believe that I'm am here now in this stage of life."

"Mina-ssi, could you let us hear your voice?"-Jihyo

Mina nods and gave them a small peek after that she promoted her upcoming album.

The program just keeps on going such us asking some questions from the fans and also some stuff. The stream ended at 11:30 pm.

"Miss manager, you can go back to the hotel first. I'll sleep at my friend's house." Mina said.

"Ok, take care."

After the manager went out, Chaeyoung came and hugged the older.

"I miss you, babe."

"Let's go, my house or yours?"

"I bet Sana is there so let's go to my house," Chaeyoung said.

They both went out of the building and get in Chaeyoung's car.

Along the way, they can't help but smile ear to ear.

"It's been a long time, we're still together," Mina said as she kissed the younger's hand.

"Yeah, even up until now, I still miss you. Everyday actually."

Not so long they arrived at Chaeyoung's house.

"Want me to prepare dinner?"

"Why not just go in the bed and let's have a great night?" Mina asked that made Chaeyoung chuckles.

They are already in a relationship for years and they can't deny they happened to do the things that the partners doing.

"If you carry me here up to my room, why not?" Chaeyoung said as she removes her shoes.

Mina smirked and walk to the latter. Not hesitating, she removed the coat of the younger and threw it somewhere. She kissed the younger's lips hungrily as she lifts Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung legs are wrap around Mina's waist. They just continued it as they arrived at Chaeyoung's room.

"I miss you, babe," Mina said and laid Chaeyoung on her bed.

Mina's kiss started to go down. Her hand caressing Chaeyoung's arms while the other one is unbuttoning Chaeyoung's blouse.

After removing Chaeyoung's clothes, she just threw them and went back to the younger.

"Anything to say, ma'am?" Mina asked Chaeyoung who's now loosing herself.

"Do as you please Mina," Chaeyoung said in seducing tone that turned on the older.

Mina nodded and removed her clothes, like Chaeyoung's she just throw them somewhere.

Now they are both naked, Mina looked at the younger as if she's seeing her body for the first time.

"You never change, you look sexy," Mina whispered as she licked the younger's ear.

"M-mina"

Chaeyoung held the older's shoulder while Mina started to do her thing. Her hand runs to Chaeyoung's part that made Chaeyoung moaned unconsciously.

"Don't stop it, I like you screaming."

They started to kiss again, And between their kiss is Chaeyoung's moan as Mina keeps on rubbing her finger on Chaeyoung's.

"I love you, babe."

"I-i love you too, Mina."

Mina went to her neck and started to plant a hickey on her lover.
She's enjoying the sound that Chaeyoung is releasing, her other hand started to massage Chaeyoung's breast that made the younger to moaned wildly.

"M-mina u-ugh!"

"Say it, babe."

"I-I need you." Chaeyoung plead

Her eyes are shut as she keeping herself up because of the ecstasy that her partner is giving.

Mina started to suck the younger's breast while she slowly thrusting her finger inside the younger. The room started to fill with moans.

"Ugh! M-mina y-you're so good!"

Mina smiled as she played with the younger's breast. She sucked it like a baby that made Chaeyoung scream.

"Does it hurt?"

"N-no, c-continue."

Mina went down and now she's facing the younger's clit. Her fingers are starting to get sticky because of the liquid that the younger is releasing. While her fingers are still inside the younger, her other hand is holding Chaeyoung's hand.

Mina licked it while she continued to thrust her fingers inside. Chaeyoung widened her legs more and started to push Mina closer.

"U-ugh b-babe, I- can't-"

"Wait," Mina said and removed her fingers, she licked her fingers and help the younger's legs.

Without giving any warning, Mina started to put her tongue on the younger's centre. Chaeyoung was surprised but she's enjoying it.

"Ha- ugh! M-mina!"

Mina ignored it, she felt Chaeyoung grip on her tighten. She continued it and after a minute Chaeyoung came. The liquid is all over Mina but she didn't even care. She went up and kiss the younger for the last time.

"I love you."

Mina said and pulled the younger in her arms.

"I love you, Mina, I love you so much."