/24. Poor Cub/

Chaeyoung's POV

As soon as Mina ended the call, I called Mr. Park that Mina can't come to the schedule later. Gladly he's in a great atmosphere so he let Mina come and talk tomorrow.

I walk out of my house as I'm thinking if I should go to Mina or not. I don't even know what happened when she went home last night. Then suddenly I got a call from Jihyo unnie.

"Hello, unnie?"

["Can you come here now?"]

"Why? Where are you anyway?"

["I'm... I'm at the hospital. Yuhee wants to talk to you."]

"What? Ok, I'll be there. Send me the place."

As I ended the call and received Jihyo unnie's text, I called up a cab and ask him to drive me to the hospital.

Not so long after I arrived there, I sent out of the cab and get in the hospital. I immediately look for their room and as I found it, I entered and saw Jihyo unnie holding Yuhee's hand while they are just staring at each other.

"What happened?"  I asked causing them to look at me.

"Chaeyoung, glad you are here." Jihyo unnie said

"What happened? Is there something bad happened?" I asked and looked at Yuhee who's seems so weak.

"Ani, you don't need to worry. Anyway, Yuhee wants to talk to you. I'll just talk to the doctor." Jihyo unnie said and about to pass by on me but I stopped her and checked her.

She didn't seem fine, it looks like something is bothering her. She just smiled at me then left. Now it's just me and Yuhee.

"Hey, how's your girlfriend?" She asked which made me frowned.

"Mina? She's not my girlfriend." I said and walk closer to her then sat on her bed.

"Why not? You should have asked her out." She said in a teasing tone. She smiled weakly then caressed my hand.

"Sorry, for everything." She just said but it means a lot for me.

"It's ok, I understand," I said.

She chuckled then looked at me again.

"Until now, you keep on feeling me the guilt. I shouldn't have entered in your life when in the first place, it is Jihyo who I love." She said.

"Yah, are you saying you didn't love even just a bit?" I teased

She just laughed and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. If there's a thing that I can do-"

"Live, just live for Jihyo unnie. She loves you so much." I said

She smiled and turned her gaze.

"You still not understand Chaeyounng, love is not about staying... It's also about leaving in the meantime. I'll be back for her." She said

"How?"

"Destiny has it's away. Don't worry." She said and smiled at me.

"Anyway, I called you here to say this. When the time comes, that you already love someone and that person needs to go, chase her. But think if it's worth it ok?"

"What are you talking about, you're really unbelievable," I said and hissed.

"Well that's why I chose Jihyo, she can understand me." She said straightly.

"Aigoo, ok fine. I'm not hurt." I said

She laughed and tapped my hand.

"Thank you Son Chaeyoung, for being part of my life." She said.

"Yah, why are you sounded like you're leaving already."

"I can't... I think I have done enough." She said that made me surprise since I didn't expect her to answer the question as I didn't take it seriously.

"Yeah, stop it." I almost whispered.

She chuckled and tapped my shoulder.

Not so long Jihyo came.

"Jihyo unnie, What does the doctor say?" I asked. She just smiled and walk closer to me.

"She'll be fine."

"See Yuhee? You still have to live, Jihyo unnie still want you with her." I said that made them both laughed.

"Anyway, I'll just go to the bathroom, where is it?" I asked. Jihyo unnie tell me where to go and then I left them for a while.

While I am in the cubicle, I thought of what Yuhee said and the first person that I remember is Mina.

Right, maybe I should talk to her later.

I went out of the cubicle and walk back to the room but I'm just in the middle way when I saw doctors and nurses rushing to Yuhee's room.

My feet were like glued to the floor that I can't even move them. I only snapped when a nurse bumps into me. I snapped back and run to the room.

I stopped in the doorway as I saw the doctor and nurses stop while Jihyo unnie is crying and hugging Yuhee's body.

The doctor went out of the room only two nurses were left.

"U-unnie," I uttered nervously. I walked beside her with my trembling knees as I looked at Yuhee's face. She's not moving anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are now outside the morgue while waiting for Yuhee's parents inside. They just got arrive as Jihyo told them the situation.

"U-unnie, sorry," I said and caressed her back.

She wiped her tears and sighed.

"She's fine now." She said and smiled with a tear came out of her eye.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the hospital feeling blank about what happened. Jihyo and Yuhee's parents told me that I can go home now since they can handle it already. I was like they already accepted the death of Yuhee but not in me. I'm still processing everything. I know that I don't love Yuhee anymore and I'm sure about that, but I cannot stop feeling bad about the situation. She's still a friend for me after all.

Instead of going back to the house, I walk into the park to forget what happened. I informed Mr. Park that I can't come to the studio because of what happened. He's fine with it since We have more DJs that can replace us for this day.

While walking, I get my phone and decided to call Mina. I don't know but I just need someone to talk with.

It took minutes but she's still not answering the call. I tried again as I continued to walk but stopped as I saw something.

I automatically hung up the call and hold it as I look at someone. It's Mina, with her ex.

I saw Mina smiled and they both hug which made me smiled bitterly.

I just want to stay but my feet are trying to send me a signal that I shouldn't be in here. I turned back and left the park. While on my way home, The same scenario is flashing into my head.

She's Mina's ex, right?

What's her name again?

Seulgi.... seulgi...

My feet stopped working as I remembered something. I chuckled bitterly as I had a thought that I'm so sure with.

"Isn't the letter that I read last night?" I asked myself.

Suddenly I remember when I read the email, Mina is not even reacting to it. Is it because she knows who's the sender?

Right, she still loves her ex.