/11. Crush/

Mina's PoV

"Tzuyu can you go now? Don't you have work for today?" I asked while they are flirting in front of me.

I can't believe this is happening in my own house.

Suddenly I heard a doorbell that made me look outside.

"Ok, so I expect any guesses for today? No. Who is that?" I asked them.

"Chaeyoung... I think you need someone for a good morning. Bye!! Sana, wanna come? I'll tour you at the station.."

"Great! Bye Mina, see you later!"

They walked out and I just stayed at the table I mean I don't believe if Chaeyoung is the one who rang the doorbell.

"Uhm hello?"

I literally threw up the water on my mouth as I saw Chaeyoung standing at the doorway.

"Uh, Tzuyu said that you're having a bad morning? Mind if I join you?"

"You mean, joining me having a bad morning? Is that what you really want Chaeyoung?"

"I just thought you wan-"

"Sure, but have some breakfast first. Bet Tzuyu woke you up early in the morning just for this. Have a seat." I said

She nodded and sat across from me as I handed her a clean plate and utensils.

"I didn't expect Tzuyu to be here," Chaeyoung mumbled

"Same, Sana invited her... I guess." I said and handed her a cup of tea.

"Anyway, want to go with me? I know a place."

"You always know a place, you must be spending your day time roaming around."

"Yeah, it's kinda boring alone, wanna join?"

"You mean a date?" I joked.

"A friendly date."

"Sounds good."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I never knew you're into these dogs."

"Hehe, kinda... I mean yeah. Do you like it?" She asked as she plays with a dog.

"Are you kidding? Of course. This is lovely."

"Good to know."

"You surely know how to make someone feel better ms. Son." I said and play with the dog she's playing with.

"That's a compliment right?"

"Of course it is."

"You feel better?" She asked and looked at me.

"I-... I'm actually ok, I just- Tzuyu is just acting up. Yeah."

"Really? What did she do to you?"

I just sighed and went quiet. I mean I shouldn't tell her, it's kinda weird that I acted like this just because Tzuyu teased me about Chaeyoung.

"Nothing, just forget about it."

"If you want to." She said and focuses on playing with the other dogs.

If you want to? That's it?

What a gentlewoman I'm talking to.

Chaeyoung keeps on playing with the dogs, she's feeding them and seems she's enjoying it. I snapped as I realized that I'm staring at her for long.

Mina, compose yourself!

"Anything bothers you?"

"H-huh?"