/30. 1:43 am/

Mina's PoV

I stayed all night as thoughts keep on bothering me.

What happened to Chaeyoung?

Why is she acting like that to me?

Did she like me so much?

Why do I even acting like this?

I groaned and rolled over my bed in frustration. It's not because Chaeyoung keeps running on my mind but because I keep on making questions that I always answered with a question.

I stood out of my bed and try to wind up myself. I roam over my room all over then suddenly my phone vibrated.

I get it and saw a text from Seulgi.

Seulgi; Hey are you still up?

I immediately replied as I read her text.

: Yup why?

Seulgi; You already made up on your job right?

: Uh yeah, why?

Seulgi; good, well had a little change. Haven't you seen the email from NCB? They changed the audition date.

: Really? When?

Seulgi; It will behold the next day.

My eyes widened as I saw Seulgi text. I ran to my laptop and opened it as I saw an email from the company. As I checked it I saw the letter where Seulgi just announced.

"Oh no? Really!"

Seulgi; Still there?

: Yeah, so we need to go to Japan as early as tomorrow?

Seulgi; basically, but you said that you already made up on your job so we don't have a problem right?

I sighed and put down my phone.

I haven't talk nice to Chaeyoung, why is this happening!?

I hit my head on my table continuously in frustration.

Why do I even having a problem here?! Chaeyoung already said it, she's fine with it!

Aigoo Mina, did you really feel for her that you can't be away from her?

I stormed out of my seat and get my jacket.

I think I need some air

I went out of my room and saw Sana's room closed made me conclude that she's sleeping. I went out of the house and decided to walk wherever my feet brings me.

"Fireworks are close to stars, they can whisper your wish."

I stopped as I heard something and saw a couple not far from my place.

Like chaeyoung said

I looked up and the sky is filled with stars. I unconsciously smiled as a voice came into my mind.

It's funny that I can hear Chaeyoung saying "isn't beautiful?" I bet that would be the same thing she'll ask.

I hissed and shut my eyes.

"I went out here to at least unwind myself." I reminded myself.

I just continued to walk and then I passed on to a convenience store. My stomach suddenly growled so I entered and look for some food.

"This is sick," I mumbled as I saw many foods but all of them remind me of Chaeyoug. The thing she always bought for me, her favorite snack.

How come I know those stuff!?

I just tried to ignore it and get something to eat. After that I left the convenience store, right I left I saw Chaeyoung outside.

She also saw me that made her turn her back.

"Hey, Chaeyoung wait!" I yelled and run up to her.

I held her arm and made her look at me.

"Please talk to me." I nearly begged.

I heard her sighed and looked at me.

"What?" She asked which made me froze.

Come on Mina!

"I'm sorry, I don't really understand why are you like that. I'm willing to understand where you are coming from.... please let me." I said nervously. I kept my hand holding her arm so she can't go.

"For the last time... I need to go tomorrow but I just can't know that we're not fine." I said

"We're fine Mina, there's no problem with you and me." She said

"I don't believe you, what did you say a while ago? I can't understand." I said

Call me stupid but I really can understand, I keep on thinking some impossible things and what confused me is I don't even know if I like that idea or not.

"You don't need to understand it, Mina, it's just so... random." She said and averted her eyes.

"But Chae. I know you, you're not like that. You can't just speak anything random. I know you meant something on that." I said.

She didn't respond but she looked at me directly.

"You know what did I wish a while ago?" She said out of nowhere.

"W-what?"

"That you'll be fine. Good luck with your audition, I'm happy for you." She said and walk away.

My mind wants to chase her but my body is not responding, it's like what Chaeyoung said is not what I expected. There is a part of me saying "why you didn't you expect Chaeyoung to say that? She's your partner that's why she's happy for you." And there's part of me saying "why she didn't stop me?"

I shut my eyes in frustration as tears suddenly to came out.

Why I can't do anything? All I can do is to question myself why Chaeyoung is doing this to me.

I walk back to my house with thoughts full of Chaeyoung. I didn't stop myself as I did a while ago.

The more I stop myself the more it go complicated.

While walking back, I saw a digital clock from a convenience store.

1:43 am

143.... Mina, You really fell for her.

I let my tears fall as I recall all the times that I am with Chaeyoung, all of those are just reality. It's not a dream, it's all true. I can feel a different feeling when I'm with her, not just happiness.

I smiled bitterly as I clench my fist.

But it just made it all more complicated, now how can I leave her? It's my dream vs. her.

I wiped my tears and continued to walk back. As I got home, I walk to my room and just slammed myself on my room.