/15. 2Yeon/

Third Person

While Chaeyoung and Mina are staying outside the garden, Nayeon roamed around to welcome the guests.

"Ms. Im, I really like the orientation of your place. You did great on this." One of the guests said to Nayeon.

Nayeon feels happy about the compliment that she got. She excused herself after that and roamed around again.

"Oh, Miss. sorry but you can't pick any of those flowers," Nayeon said as she saw a girl picking the flowers but it's already late when she informed.

"Oops, sorry. Here, for you." The girl said and gave the flower to Nayeon.

"Uh?"

"Sorry, I didn't know that there's a kind of rule like that. Maybe if you just put some signage or what."

"Well, thanks for your suggestions. I'll do it later. If you want to have some flowers we have some outsides but you need to buy them." Nayeon said and about to leave when the girl called her.

"That's how you treat your best buddy? Really Nayeon?"

Nayeon stopped and looked at the girl confusedly.

"10 years is long enough, maybe you forgot me already but not me."

"Om- Jeongyeon!?"

"None other than."

Nayeon's PoV

I gasped as I realize that the girl in front of me is my childhood friend.

"Are you serious!?"

"Do I look like joking to you?" She said

I looked at her from head to foot as I scanned her completely.

It's not that I didn't remember her, it's just I didn't recognize her. She changed a lot. Her aura, appearance all in all!

"You look- what the hell did you do to yourself!? You look like a girl!" I exclaimed and run to her.

I held her cheeks and played with them while she's looking at me like she's completely done.

"A woman." She said and chuckled.

My smile faded after what she said. I removed my hands from her face and moved back.

"Uhuh? Tell me what happened to the past 10 years, Ms. Yoo?" I said

She just rolled her eyes and asked me to go outside the garden. We decided to stay at the nearest café also to talk.

"So what happened? Where did you bring my Best buddy? Where is the Jeongyeon who's boyish and always up to annoy me?" I asked as we sat in a vacant chair.

She just laughed but to my surprise, she did it like a fine woman. I mean she's not like the 10 years before Jeongyeon that will open her mouth wide just to laugh after seeing me completely done with her.

"Things change Nayeon, People, too." She said meaningfully and smiled at me.

"How did you find me? Where did you go? What happened and Why I didn't get any news about you? The only thing I know is your family and you went to the states to continue your studies there?" I asked continuously.

"First, I never forget you. You're the one who did. That's why when we came here, the first thing I did is to look for you. Then I heard about this event and here I am." She explained calmly.

"Yah! I didn't forget you! Aish." I hissed.

"You didn't even recognize me when you saw me first."

"It's because you changed a lot!" I whined.

"You did too, but thanks to your big front teeth, I able to recognize you." She said

Omg, what to feel. I don't know if I miss that side of her or I will feel annoyed. But since this is the first time after a long period of time, Well let's make it pass.

"Second, like what you said, I went to the states with my family. For and the same reason, to continue my study there. Are you satisfied?" She asked as she sips on her coffee.

"Aigoo, you're more feminine compared to me, what can happen in 10 years."

"You probably don't want to know." She said and chuckles.

"We're old now, do you have someone in your life right now?" I suddenly ask.

I mean, that's not offensive, right?

"I went to states to study Nayeon, not to date some people out there." She said

"Woah~ you really changed. Anyway, what are you doing here? I mean, why did you come back? It's not that I don't want to, I will actually be glad if you'll stay here. So why?" I asked in curiosity.

"Hmm... I just want to. I think I still have unfinished business here." She said and looked outside.

"Like what?"

"Confessing to my first love." She said without any trace of a joke.

"Ew, ok forget that I said you changed. For me, you're still the old one. So cheesy." I said and laughed. She just shook her head and laugh with me too.

After a long talk, we head out of the café and about to go back to the garden when I saw Chaeyoung and her partner in her job, Mina. They seem to have a serious talk which made me smile for a minute.

"You know them?" Jeongyeon asked

"Yeah, That short girl is Chaeyoung, the other one is Mina. I have a strong feeling that Chaeyoung likes Mina." I said

"Oh, it's fine with you?" She asked that made I looked at her.

"Of course, everyone deserves to love the person they love or like. It's just some people who think it's not fine. Maybe because they are jealous? Or maybe afraid?"

"Afraid?"

"Of the fact that liking someone of same-sex as yours is fine," I said

She just nodded and walk back to the garden.

While walking Jeongyeon suddenly asked a question.

"How about you? Do you have someone right now?"

"No, I'm still waiting for the right one."

"Gosh, you're 25. At least make some moves and date someone."

"Tss, why are you telling me what to do? I'm the kind of person who doesn't look for my loved ones. I want that person to look for me instead."

"Ah, of course. Nayeon being Nayeon." She said and sighed