/38.Lost In Japan/

Chaeyoung's PoV

AFTER A MONTH

I'm nowhere at my apartment helping Mina to prepare everything she needs for her flight. Yup, she passed the audition, Momo did also. Now is the day that Mina needs to go to Japan with Momo.

After Mina got the news that she passed on the audition, she decided to stay here in my apartment so we could have much time before she left.

"Babe are you ok?" I asked as I saw her in her usual anxious mood.

Lately, she's being like that which alarms me. It's a good thing that we stayed together so I could watch on her.

"Yeah, just worried."

"You'll be fine."

"No, I was worried about you. Are you sure you can handle yourself here? You can't even cook." She said that made me laugh.

"I know, don't worry. I can just eat outside."

"Alone?"

"I'll ask Dahyun every time I need to. Come on, don't worry. I'll call you if ever I need something else."

"Call me every time. My line is always on." She said and hugged my waist.

"I will, let's go. Momo must be waiting at the meeting place." I said.

She grabbed her bag and we both left the apartment.

"Oops, I'll drive," I said and get the car key to her.

We both get in and I drive her to the airport. After an hour we are I at the place and saw Momo already there with Dahyun.

"Sorry for keeping you guys waiting," Mina said as we hopped out of the car.

"Not really, we just got arrived too, " Dahyun said.

"So all set? Are you guys going?" I asked and looked at Mina.

"Yup, take care."

"Don't worry, call me as you got in Japan. Avoid girls or guys who are interested in you." I reminded her that made her laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I'll tell them that if they continue to hit on me you'll fly up to Japan to kick their asses on."

"HAHAHA! Whatever I trust you. Good luck." I said and kissed her.

"Aww, what a couple, let's go." Momo butted in.

"Bye, take care!" I yelled

"I love you." Mina mouthed

We just looked at them as they entered the airport. Dahyun and I decided to go after that. We head to the company to get her schedule since she's starting her day tomorrow in the station.

"Hello, buddies!" Tzuyu greeted me as she saw me.

"Yow, had a great time? Is it your break?" I asked.

"Yup, anyway I guess you're here for the schedule," Tzuyu said and looked at Dahyun.

"Yup, we need to talk to Mr. Park about dahyun's sched," I said

"Cool, see ya in a bit." She said and left.

We continue our walk to the office and saw Mr. Park.

"Good morning Mr. Park, Dahyun is here to get her schedule," I said

"Oh let her come." Mr. Park said.

After that, I left them first. I waited outside until Dahyun went out.