/26. Worried(?)/

Mina's PoV

It's already 10 pm when we finished the letters for this night. Sana and I went home. As I arrived home, I walk to my room and slammed myself on the bed.

I just lay for a minute then sit up and get my laptop. I opened it to check if I had an email from the NCB entertainment.

As I checked my inbox, I saw an email and I immediately opened it. My eyes widened.

"Omg- SANA!"

After a few calls, Sana rush in.

"Why?!" She asked worryingly.

"It's legit!" I said with a smile.

She stopped first then after a few seconds she realized what I said.

"Omo! Really!?"

"Yes!"

Sana ran to me and hugged me tight as we both partied.

"Omg! I can't believe this!" I exclaimed.

"Why not!?! Geez Mina your name is on social media because you're a great Dj! Now it's a big opportunity!" Sana said.

As Sana said, one person, came into my mind. Chaeyoung

"Right, I'll tell this to Chaeyoung," I said and get my phone. I suddenly heard Sana making noises that made me look at her.

She's now looking at me teasingly as if she's thinking the other way when I said that I need to inform Chaeyoung about this.

I mean, of course, she needs to know right? She helped me to be a DJ, and she's my partner.

I suddenly stopped looking at her number on my phone call when I realized something.

She's my partner... she'll probably feel sad if I'll tell her that I'm already leaving to pursue my dream...

"Why?" Sana asked

"What if... what if Chaeyoung will feel sad?" I asked that made Sana frowned.

"Huh? Why? She knew it's your dream so why would she feel sad?" She asked

I stopped and think.

"Maybe because I need to go back to Japan and pursue my dream there. Sana, we're partners... don't you t-"

"Wait, are you worried about what Chaeyoung would feel? Mina, She'll understand that. Besides she knows that you're just her temporary partner right?" She said

I averted my eyes and looked at my phone instead.

"Don't tell me- Mina?"

I just sighed and facepalmed.

"She said that she likes me... I mean that's common, right? If you find out that the person you like is leaving, won't you feel sad about it?" I asked.

Sana blinked and looked at me. We stared for a minute then she smiled teasingly.

"Yeah, what was that?" I said with annoyance.

"Are you worried because Chaeyoung would feel sad because her partner will leave or you worried because Chaeyoung would feel sad and knowing that it is you who's the reason?"