/10. Tease-yah/

Mina's PoV

"Forget your wish, just enjoy this scenery." I heard Chaeyoung said that made me look at her.

"Oh, I haven't said my wish yet."

"Nah, forget about it. You can just do it at other times." She said.

I just sighed and turned my eyes to the sky again.

"You go here whenever there's something like this?" I asked her.

"Yup."

"You also wish?"

"Yup."

I looked at her who's now looking at the fireworks like it's the greatest masterpiece that she saw.

"What happened? Is it true?" I asked.

"Whenever I go here, I always wish for a happy life, guess what? I'm happy, fine, and free. Do you know? the more possible one." She just said.

"You didn't wish for someone to love you or what?" I asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"It's because... It's because they once betrayed me. I wished before for my ex to be my last and forever, but it didn't happen. Maybe because I relay too much for them."

"Oh."

"Sometimes, wishes aren't meant to be granted. Maybe you wish for that, but other people got that. It's more likely, you sent the request but the others got to prioritize."

~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're good here?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"Yup, my apartment is just a few walks from this way. See you tomorrow." She said

"Ok, thank you again. I really mean it... Yup, so see you tomorrow."

"Good night Mina."

"Goodnight too. Have a good sleep."

"You too."

After that, we separated our ways. I walk to my way and after a few blocks, I arrived at my house. I noticed that the lights are still open which made me conclude that Sana is here as I remember that a while ago is her arrival.

I went in and looked at her around the living room but saw no one. I went upstairs as I noticed that the vacant room where Jihyo stayed is open.

I decided to go there to check if Sana is there. I got surprised when I saw two people on the bed. They are just covered with a blanket.

I'm sure that the other one is Sana but I don't know who's the other since it was covered by her hair.

"Oh my god." I just managed to say.

I went out of the room as I felt embarrassed by what I saw. I walked to my room and just slammed myself into my bed.

"I can't believe Sana brought someone here," I uttered

I'll just talk to her tomorrow.

I closed my eyes as I felt the tiredness after a long night outside.

"Sometimes, wishes aren't meant to be granted. Maybe you wish for that, but other people will get that. It's more likely, you sent the request but the others got to prioritize."

I can't believe she thinks so deep as that.

~~~~~~~~~

/ALARM CLOCK/

I turned off my alarm after it rungs, As I opened my eyes I remember immediately Sana.

I went off of my bed and just in time I saw Sana's room went open.

"I need to go, I'll talk to-"

"TZUYU?!" I exclaimed as I saw Tzuyu went out of Sana's room.

"M-mina? What are you doing here?" She asked confusedly.

"Y-you?! What are you doing here? This is my house- wait... I saw you two sleeping last night!" I said as I remember.

"Y-yah! mina!" Sana yelled and came red after, maybe because of embarrassment.

"Why are you here?" I asked again as I calmed myself.

Tzuyu just stared at me like she doesn't know how to answer my question.

"Mina... she's Tzuyu...The one I'm referring to the letter."

My eyes literally widened after hearing what Sana said.

"Y-yo- she-... She's your ex?" I asked in shock.

She just nods and clung her arms to Tzuyu.

Omg- Don't tell me they are fine now?!

"And you ar-"

"We're together again," Tzuyu said

Of course, after what I saw? Of course, they are.

I saw Sana who's looking at Tzuyu surprisingly also. Maybe she didn't expect that but heck, they slept last night together. I bet something happened too., then she's shocked?!

"Wha- how? I mean... after a year? Are you both sure?" I asked

They just looked at each other then Tzuyu nodded.

"Wait... As Sana's friend, I want to say that I really hate you. I mean- I hate her ex... I don't know that it was you. But even so.... why? I mean already?"

"Mina, you already said it, you saw us sleeping last night. What do you think we did? Took off our clothes because it's hot in the room?" Tzuyu said that made me surprised.

"What the-"

"Tzuyu!" Sana yelled and hit Tzuyu's arm

"Omg, ok whatever happened last night, I don't care. But really, if you hurt my friend again? I won't think twice to take my revenge for her. Even tho we're in the same company."

"Aishh, forget all of that! You went late last night didn't you?" Sana butted in.

"Huh? Why the topic was passed to me?" I asked.

"You said you'll be at home at 11:00 pm. But you're not here."

"Tch, be thankful that I'm not here. If I'm here maybe I heard your noises."

"Did you went out with Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu butted in.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Her partner. Chaeyoung likes to stroll around after her schedule at the company. I bet you both went out."

"What the-"

"So Mina... you went on a date also?" Sana asked teasingly.

"Y-yah! It's not what you think!"

They just both look at each other and laughed.

"We're not thinking something, Mina," Sana said and went downstairs.

"Tsk, Chaeyoung is kinda romantic in her way. Be careful, you might fall for her." Tzuyu said and followed Sana.

"What a great morning I have... what a great morning!"