Chapter 38- Final goodbyes

Graces Pov

I lightly curled my dark hair. Putting light makeup on my soft skin. Slipping in my black long sleeved dress and little black heels.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror seeing Draco doing his black tie that matched his all black suit. Looking handsome as ever. He walked up behind me "are you ready?" he asked soft "yes" I said with one more deep breath. His took my hand and led me out of the door walking down each step with me.

People were already arriving some I knew some I didn't. Then I saw Blaise, Pansy, and Crabbe all dressed in the corner of the room. I pulled Draco that direction. "you look beautiful Grace" Pansy said coming up and hugging me "you too" I said hugging back. She broke the hug stepping back with Blaise he gave me a little nod. "you look just like mom" Crabbe said hugging me.

I never thought I looked much like my mother, but now that she is gone more of me hopes I do. So hearing him say that brought light to me. "Thank you" I said pulling away. As a group we walked outside to see it set up with chairs and flower. Draco slid his hand around my waist as I moved myself closer to him. "Grace" I heard a small voice call from behind me.

I turned to see a short kind lady. An old friend of my mothers. "Angela it is so nice to see you" I said walking away from everyone over to her. "you truly look beautiful and so grown up" "Thank you" I replied "So much like your mother" her words brought calming feelings. "I am so sorry for your loss" she said with sorrow "Thank you for your kind words but she was a great friend to you and I am sorry you had to loose her too" I said back.

"Oh thank you dear. You are so much like her. You both have very warm hearts and kind souls. People like you are once in a lifetime and I am lucky enough to have you both in mine" tears brimmed my eyes from her words. "Thank you so much" I said a tear dropping from my eye. I quickly whipped it away. "who are those people your standing with?"

"Those are friends from my school more like family to me at this point. The girl is Pansy she reminds me of you. The dark haired boy is Blaise a close friend of my brothers and I also Pansy boyfriend, and the tall blonde is Draco." I told her pointing to each as they looked off in the distance "The Draco is very handsome" she said looking at me with a smile "yes he is" I said back returning the smile

"Is he anyone special to you?" she asked me "uh yes he is he is my boyfriend" I said still shocked I am saying that "ah I see do you mind introducing me to him?" "Not at all" I answered back. I waved him over with a small wave. "Draco this is Angela my mothers close friend" I said introducing him to her "It is very nice to meet you" he said shaking her hand "Pleasures all mine young man. I hear your the hot boyfriend around here" she said laughing. What the hell.

I turned my head to her shaking my head no trying not to laugh as my face got warm. "Is that what you heard" he asked laughing "Yes Grace was just telling me your her boyfriend and from my judgments your a very handsome boy" I couldn't believe she was saying this right now.

My heart began to race from embarrassment "Well thank you" he said blushing. It was very cute the way he was with her he was kind and pure. "It looks like it is time to find our seats but it was nice meeting you and always nice seeing you again Grace" she said beginning to walk away "you too" Draco said before I said the same. "Hot boyfriend huh?"

"Please stop" I said laughing. He chuckled a little before grabbing my hand as we walked down to the chairs placed out. Sadness filling me again. We all sat together Crabbe, Blaise, Pansy, me, then Draco all in a row.

"Today we are here to celebrate the life of my wife Laura. She was an amazing wife, mother, and friend. Having the kindest heart and purest soul. Her smile would light a room and take someone out of the darkness they were in." My father spoke before us chocking up here and there. Tears started streaming down my face with each word.