Chapter 37- Home for the wrong reason

Draco's Pov

I woke up before Grace this morning. I couldn't really sleep to much was going through my head. I laid there for a few more minutes before waking her to get ready to leave.

I knew this trip would be hard for her, and I was going to try my best to be there. I am not very good at showing love or affection from the lake of it I got as a child. My mother tried her best, but my father never showed me that type of affection. "Grace" I said softly shaking her. It took a moment but her eyes opened revealing her perfect eyes.

"hi" she said still waking up. "hi" I said back brushing the hair out of her face. She sat up stretching out her legs and arms. "I have to go grab my stuff from my dorm, but I will come back before we have to meet Pansy and them" she said getting up slowly. "okay" I told her as she walked over to the door opening it and walking out.

Graces Pov

I slept better last night, but didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to go home not for this reason. It still felt unreal. It still felt like she was going to be waiting there for us when we got there, but she won't be.

I opened the door to my room to Pansy finishing packing "hey" she said noticing me "hi" I said grabbing my bag from under my bed. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me not saying anything just being there.

I needed it I needed this comfort right now before having to go home and deal with people say are you okay or she was a great woman. "Thank you" I said pulling away "of course Grace" she said smiling at me.

We went back to packing trying our best to hurry. The funeral was today, but we were getting there early so we all just brought those clothes plus the rest of our things. I finished as Pansy put on clothes. "I will see you down there" I said grabbing my bag and walking to the door "okay" she called out from the bathroom.

I made my way back over to Draco's dorm walking in to him changing. I put my bag down before changing in the new clothes I brought. He walked out of the bathroom grabbing his bag and placing it next to mine by the door. "I know you hate this question but are you okay" he said pulling me into his chest

"right now yes" I said taking a deep breath and letting it out. He brought my face up to his placing a warm kiss on my lips. My lips melted to his I never wanted this kiss to end. It was filled with affection and care. He pulled away looking in my eyes. "ready" "yes" I answered "I'll get your bag" he said grabbing his and mine "Thank you" I responded.

We walked down the stairs to the common room where Pansy, Blaise, and Crabbe sat. Crabbe stood up acknowledging our presence in the room. Blaise and Pansy turned there heads to see us. "hey guys" Blaise said breaking the silence. "hey" I answered back "are you all ready" Crabbe asked as we all picked up our bags. "yeah" we all agreed heading out the door. Pansy, Draco, and Blaise walked in front of me and Crabbe.

"are you okay?" I asked Crabbe worried "I will be" he answered back reassuring me.  We all walked to the train putting our bags away and finding an empty compartment. The boys sat on one side with me and Pansy on the other. She grabbed my hand as the train started moving. I just watched out the window as we passed through.

The train ride was quiet here and there was a conversation, but not much. I don't think anyone knew what to say. The train came to a stop and we all got up. Grabbing our things and making our way off one by one. Once we all stepped off the train I looked around for my father. He said he was picking us up and we would us a port key to get back.

"found him" Crabbe tapped my shoulder pointing to a tall pale man. My dad. "he doesn't look so good" Crabbe said making his was over followed by Pansy and Blaise. "Grace" Draco said standing by me. I didn't say anything I just grabbed his hand and started making my way over. "hello Grace" my father said as I made my way closer. "hi dad" I said going up and hugging him soft.

"ah Draco nice to see you" my dad said pulling away "you too sir I am sorry for your loss" Draco said shaking his hand. My father gave him a half thank you smile before saying "alright lets go shall we" We all started walking away making it outside the station to a grass field. "grab it together" my father said holding out a port key. We all grabbed it seconds later ending up at the house.

My heart ached as soon as I saw it she should be inside there but shes not. "One or two people might have to stay on the couch I'm so sorry" My father said as we walked inside. The warm air hitting us. The air my mother used to smile and laugh in. "I'll sleep on the couch dad Pansy and Blaise can have my room" Crabbe told my father 

"No Crabbe it is your house we will sleep on the couch" Blaise said grabbing his shoulder. "If its easier Grace you and Pansy can stay in you room and the boys can sleep downstairs" my father suggested. Why was it this hard to pick were we were sleeping. I just figured Pansy and Blaise would sleep on the couch, Crabbe in his room, and me and Draco in mine.

"seriously it is okay me and Blaise can sleep down here you and Draco can have your room and Crabbe can have his room" Pansy said to all of us. My dads head shot towards me in shock. "Oh I didn't realize you and Grace were close Draco when did you guys start talking?" my dad questioned stepping towards him. Holy fuck we had to do this whole father thing right now.

"Oh uh this year and I am her boyfriend sir" Draco said nervously. Boyfriend?  and why was he so nervous. "Oh well that is a surprise" my dad said eyes wide open. "okay can this whole thing stop" I said before anyone else could talk. Crabbe laughed causing Pansy and Blaise to laugh too.

"oh yes sorry honey now you guys get ready before uh people get here" my father said his happiness fading with each word. He walked away leaving all us. "For a second there I thought Draco was getting a whole interrogation" Blaise said chuckling "Oh shut it Blaise" I said pushing his shoulder. "seriously Blaise" Pansy said laughing. "you and Blaise can get ready in the downstairs bathroom no one goes in there" I told Pansy.

"Okay thank you Grace" she said smiling before hugging me quick. Everyone separated going to get ready. Me and Draco walked upstairs to my room. "why were you so nervous when my dad started talking to you" I asked a curios smirk spread on my face. "well uh his your father and I don't know I wanted him to accept me as your boyfriend" he said flustered. "boyfriend?" "well yes" he said walking over to me.

I wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a hug. "do you want to take a shower?" he asked placing his chin on a head "yeah" I said pulling away. We walked into my bathroom he slipped his shirt off as I did the same. He undressed faster getting in before me. I finished getting in seconds after him.

He turned his head to me when I stepped in bringing our faces closer together. I crashed my lips into his. Our mouths moving together perfectly as always. He depend the kiss gliding his tongue against mine. His hands moving all around my body. He moved down to my neck hitting all the sensitive spots little moans leaving my mouth.

The warm water hitting both of us. He came back up to my mouth for a second before pulling away running his hand up to my cheek looking to my eyes as I looked at his. "you know I could get lost in your eyes" he said soft. "me too" I said staring hard into his. He turned me around beginning to wash my hair along with my body.

I turned back to him running soap through his soft blond hair. We finished but I didn't want to get out. He wrapped his arms around my body pulling me closer to him under the water. We stayed like this as if time slowed down for us.