Chapter 16-Morning

MATURE CONTENT
Narcissa Pov
Everyone was still asleep but I needed to talk to Draco about his task. It has been dwelling on me the past few days since I know he hasn't really working on it.

He almost has seemed distracted. I made my way up the stairs and to his room trying my best to quietly open the door. I popped my head in to see what he was doing.

Oh my he was fast asleep with his arms around someone. I came a little closer to see who it was. It was Grace. She was laying on his chest with his arms around her back and waist.

I couldn't believe what I saw yet I had a feeling there was something there. He looked so peaceful with her in his arms. I couldn't wake him from this to ask him a question about something that has completely ruined his life. So I made my way out of his room shutting the door gently.

Graces Pov
Waking up in his arms was perfect. He was still sound asleep when I woke up so so just laid on his chest not wanting to wake him.

He look very peaceful his breathing smooth and steady. Moments later his eyes opened reveling his silver eyes. "good morning" I said looking up at him. "morning" he said pulling my closer to his body. "did you carry me up here last night?" "well yeah I couldn't just leave you down there by yourself" he answered with.

"well that was nice thank you" "mhm" he said still trying to wake up. His morning voice was the most perfect thing i've ever heard. "how was your parents? what did you guys do?" he asked those like fire was under his ass.

"it was very nice and we just laid around the house and hung out with each other" I answered him. I rolled to where I was literally laying on top of him but I didn't care he was so warm.

He lifted up my chin placing a kiss on my forehead. We just laid for a few more minutes. "when you leave make sure no one sees you especially my mother" I hated this I hated that we had to sneak around and that he never wanted to be seen together.

But I didn't feel like having him yell at me so I just said yes getting off him and out of bed. "wait where are you going?" he called right as I was going to open the door. "well you said don't let anyone see you when you leave so I didn't know if that was a signal to leave now" I answered him as he walked closer and closer.

"no that didn't mean now I'm not done with you yet" he said locking the door behind me. I bit my lip as I looked down. He picked me up and threw me on his bed causing me to giggle. He threw of my shirt leaving me topless in just a little pink bra.

He stared placing wet hard kisses all down my neck and jaw. Soon my stomach causing moans to leave my mouth when he hit the sensitive spots. He made his way pack up to my mouth kissing me aggressively filled with hunger. "did you m-miss me" he leaned close to my ear and whispered "yes"

I couldn't barely catch my breath before he started leaving hickeys down my neck. He slipped off my pants and lace pink underwear in one pull. Making his way down to my inner thighs.

He stopped at my enterance right before slipping his tongue in. "damnit" I moaned out grabbing a fist full of sheets. He never failed to make me feel so good and vulnerable. His tongue moved back and forth on my clit. Moans leaving my mouth constantly now.

He ran his tongue out of my heat and up my stomach. Our eyes met again. He shoved his hard dick inside me without warning causing a loud moan and gasp to leave my mouth. He thrust back and fourth with aggression and hunger.

I whimpered and screaming in pleasure the harder and faster he went. "fuck Draco" I said arching my back in pleasure. His eyes never leaving mine. "why do you have to feel so fucking good every time" he slipped out between groans.

He pounded into me with no stop no second to take a breath. I was reaching my climax and I couldn't feel so was he as his dick throbbed in me.

My walls righted harder and harder around it as he continuously thrusted into me. His hips buckled as more screams of pleasure left my mouth "d-draco" "damnit Grace you don't need to tell me just cum" he said groaning hard. So I did what he said I let go and right as I cummed around his dick still inside me I let out a load moan of his name.

He pulled out and warmth hit my stomach as he cummed on it. He collapsed next to me both of us breathing hard. We laid there for a minute catching our breaths. "god I missed that" he said as his chest rose and fell. I shook my head agreeing.

We shared a few more minutes before putting back our clothes on. "I am going to go freshen up before breakfast" I told him as he
turned on his shower "well you could just do it with me" he said walking out from the bathroom.

I smirk hit my face and butterflies swarmed my stomach he was being so soft. I enjoyed this Draco just sucked that he didn't last forever. I got out of my clothes and slipped in the shower and he did the same. I let the water roll down my neck to my back.

He stood in front of me towering over me. "turn around" I did as he said I turned around. He started washing my hair for me. His hands massaging through my scalp. "ok rinse" I turned and let the water take the soap out of my hair.

He placed a small kiss on my lips. It was soft nothing like before. He turned me back around and finished my hair before washing my body. Getting every spot he could get. "my turn" I said pouring soap in my hand. I faced him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

I giggled a few times as I played with hair styles. I finished that and started washing his body just as he did getting ever spot I could get. We shared another soft kiss before getting out. I wrapped my self in and towel and he did the same. "okay I'm going to change" I told him leaving the warm bathroom

"uh ok just don't let anyone see you Grace" he called out. A little sigh left as I opened the door. I snuck around the halls to a room all of our bags were in. I grabbed clothes and made my way to a bathroom I changed and got ready before making my way downstairs.

Everyone already down there even Draco. "ah good morning dear I hope the couch wasn't too bad" Narcissa said sitting down to eat along with the rest "oh no it was fine" I said smiling back.

I sat down next to Pansy and Crabbe "good morning sleepy head" Pansy said hugging me "good morning Pansy" I said back "how did you sleep?" Crabbe asked me "good it wasn't bad at all" I answered him. We all dig into the food on the table.

For once everything was good.