Chapter 30- Death bed

Dracos Pov
Shit. Shit. Shit. I woke up next to Tessa in her dorm. Naked. Why would I let this happen. I should have stopped it when I had the chance, but I was to wrapped around being approved my by father.

I needed to get out of here without waking Tessa. I got out of bed and put my clothes on before getting out. Luckily she didn't even move. "ah good morning Draco" Blaise said as I walked down the stairs of the girls dorms.

Are you fucking kidding me. "and where might you have been?" Crabbe asked as him and Pansy sat next to Blaise "none of your business" I answered back avoiding the question. Pansy's eyes were burning through my head. What was her deal?

"I bet I know where he was" she shot out at us "Tessa dorm" she continued giving me the look of death. "Damn back to the old Malfoy huh" Blaise said high-fiving Crabbe. I rolled my eyes and finished walked down the stairs. "you wanna go to breakfast?" Crabbe asked us all "sure" we all agreed.

We got up and went to walk out the door. Blaise and Crabbe went ahead. Pansy stopped me right when we got out of the hallways rage filling her by the second "your a real piece of shit" she said those words and walked away. I now knew exactly why she said this. Grace must of told her that we were seeing each other.

My blood boiled this is why I knew this wasn't going to work. I caught up with the group and we went to breakfast. It felt slow. The slowest it's ever been. "well it is my time to head out" Crabbe said standing up "oh yeah let me know how it goes man I'm sorry" Blaise said hugging Crabbe "tell Grace I love her" Pansy said waving to him.

My heart skipped a beat when she said her name. I was to busy being mad I forgot about there mother. Crabbe walked away and left us at the table. "I feel bad for them" Blaise said taking another bite of food. "me too" Pansy said looking down.

"I couldn't imagine going through this right now" I finally added feeling full of sorrow at the moment. They both shot there heads up at me shocked I said something but soon went back to looking down.

Graces Pov
Waking up this morning was hard. My body ached but I soon remember Crabbe was coming today so I got myself up and ready before going downstairs.

"miss me" a voice said from behind me. I whipped around to see Crabbe standing there. I ran and gave him a hug burrowing my head in his shoulder. He pulled away and looked at me. "where is she?" he asked concerned. My face went pale "upstairs" I said almost emotionless.

We both walked up and knocked ok the door. "coming" my dad called from inside. He opened the door for us. He looked like he hasn't slept in days. "Crabbe your here" he said hugging him. We all walked over to the bed "Crabbes here mom" I said grabbing her hand. She shot open her eyes and saw him

"hi honey" she said weakly "hi mom" he answered as he cheeks got warm. "how are you feeling?" he asked her "uh could be better" she said swallowing spit. My heart felt as if it was going to break right here.

She looked even worse then yesterday. We talked to her a little longer before going over to our father. "she's worse" I said tears brimming my eyes "I know" he answered "what do you mean?" Crabbe asked confused

"yesterday she was a little better but this this isn't good" I said as the rest fell. "you guys want to give her a hug and talk to her... like your last" he father said not even looking at us. More tears fell from my eyes and some piled in Crabbes "okay" Crabbe said walking back over to her followed by me.

"I love you so much mom okay I will see you tomorrow" he said hugging her tight tears falling from his eyes now "I love you so much Crabbe" she told him back as he stepped away giving me space "oh mom I love you so much" I said throwing my arms around her

"I love you much my Grace" she said kissing my cheek stained with tears. "I will talk to you tomorrow okay I will see you soon" I said never wanted to let go. "Grace" my father said from behind me "okay bye mommy" I said tears flowing out of my eyes as I knew I touched her for the last time.

I walked out not saying another word. I ran out the front door to the yard. I screamed at the top of my lungs letting it all out. Crabbe caning running after me "hey it's okay" he said grabbing me "no no no it's not okay" I said crying into his chest

"I just had to touch my mom for the last time that's not okay" I yelled out. "Grace she loves you so much you know that" he said kissing the top of my head. I nodded my head and we walked back inside. I couldn't eat I felt uneasy. The day went by slow.

I laid in my room most of the day wanting to crawl out of my own skin. Night fell and I finally let myself fall asleep. Not wanting to even wake up tomorrow.