Chapter 34- Nervous

Graces Pov
When I woke up I was still wrapped in his arms. I was very surprised that he didn't sneak away in the night.

Maybe he wasn't afraid anymore of us being seen but knowing why we aren't i'm afraid. I didn't want to move I didn't even want to wake up. But he started moving slowly waking up.

I just looked up at him as his grey eyes opened. "hi" he said quietly "hi" I said still mesmerized by his eyes. We laid there a little more. I just took in his presence. "I have to go" he told me sitting up. I felt my face drop a little by those words. "okay" I said sitting up with him. He got up and I did the same going over to the door.

Before I opened it he grabbed my cheek and turned my face to look at his. Leaning down and placing a warm kiss on my lips. "I will see you later" he said walking out. I nodded my head and shut the door behind him. Five minutes later Pansy walked in "hey Grace" she said sitting on her bed "hey" I said back. "The viewing for your mother... It's in a couple days right?" she asked me. A rush of sadness came over me. "yes" I answered back quietly.

"I'm sorry for asking I just didn't remember" she apologized. There was no need too. "don't be sorry it's okay" I told her and she smiled at me a little. "are you hungry?" "yeah a little" I answered "let's go to breakfast then" she said walking up and sticking her hand out for mine. I grabbed it and we headed out the door. Walking the halls together.

"Grace" a voice said from behind us. We turned our heads to see Louis. "I'll leave you two" Pansy said walking away. "what's up" I said as he was right in front of me now. "I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. I asked your brother and he told me.

If there is anything I can do tell me" he said sorrow filling his eyes as he grabbed my hand. "Thank you Louis. I appreciate it very much" I said back running my thumb on his hand that held mine. "well go enjoy breakfast I'll see you around" he said smiling and letting go of my hand. He truly was a nice guy.

I smiled back and made my way to the Great Hall. Sitting next to Crabbe with Pansy Blaise and Draco in front of us. I was kind of surprised to see Draco here but obviously I couldn't ask him right her. "what did Louis want?" Pansy asked me.

Everyone turned there heads towards me. "oh he just said he was sorry for our loss" I said putting my head down. Everyone went a little quite not knowing what to say back. "oh" Pansy said breaking the awkward silence. I looked up at Draco who had a weird expression almost hate but sorrow.

I looked away and went back to eating. "why don't we do something fun later" Pansy said smiling "like what?" I asked slightly laughing. "I don't know maybe have some people in the common room or something" she offered. "who?" Blaise asked her.

"whoever I don't know why do I have to come up with everything" she said trying to hold back a laugh. Me and Crabbe laughed at them. "Well I think we should do it" Crabbe added "okay well I ask around and see" Pansy said to all of us. "I have to go but I'll see you guys in the common room later" Draco said getting up. He glanced at me and nodded I nodded back. "okay" Pansy said smiling.

We finished and headed to class. They all seemed faster today. I still barely paid attention though. "okay so a few people have said yes to hanging out tonight" Pansy said walking over it me Crabbe and Blaise "who?" Crabbe asked "Louis and his friends and Amber and her group" she told us.

I was glad Louis was coming he was fun to be around and Amber was just another slytherin she was cool. "okay well I'm gonna go to my dorm see you in a few" Blaise said kissing Pansy and walking away. Crabbe soon followed. "let's go change" Pansy said linking her arm with mine.

We walked back to our dorm and changed out of our uniform. It was getting later now. "ready" she asked coming out of the bathroom "yep" I said opening the door we walked down the stairs to the common room. It was filled with people.