Chapter 10-Is this real

Dracos Pov
The meeting was just the same as the rest. My fathers was a foul excuse for a dad. He puts me in situations where I don't even know what to say, and to make it worse it is usually when I am talking to the Dark Lord.

I have been given a task to work on the vanishing cabinet at Hogwarts. To be honest I tuned everyone out most the time and thought about Grace. I hated to admit it but she was all I could think about.

Her perfect hair, soft skin, warm smile, and sparking eyes. I wanted to be in the same room as her all the time. "Draco, you seemed distracted today. What is it that is more important to you then the Dark lord?" my thoughts interrupted by my father asking me this. "I wasn't distracted at all father." I said back. "Why are you lying to me now?" my father said more angry now. "I am not there is nothing more important than this" I said back. "Well I would hope to think that is true" "It is father" he walked away back over to my mother.

Good thing I was a good liar. But now I knew I had to be even more careful when I was around my friends and Grace.

I never knew when my father was watching, and from what just happened I knew he would be watching me even more. I made my way back to Hogwarts.

I walked downtown the halls to the common room. They were filled with students talking about the Yule Ball coming up. I have always hated those type of things and never really had internet in going.

The first thing that came to my mind when I thought that was asking Grace. I couldn't ask her. We can't be seen together for more then one reason.

So I decided I would ask Tessa later. I knew she would say yes so it was easy. I didn't go to any classes today. I got to my dorm and just laid on my bed. Thoughts rushing through my head like usual.

Graces pov
Me and Pansy finished dress shopping and we're now walking back to Hogwarts. She got a beautiful Black gown and I got a emerald green one.

They were perfect for us and fit us both like a glove. It was actually very fun shopping with her she always knew how to make me laugh. "so are we going together or dates?" she asked me with a little smile. I hadn't thought about it much.

Maybe because I didn't know who would ask me. Draco doesn't seem like the type to do this kind of stuff and plus we couldn't go together anyways. But I knew how much she wanted to go with Blaise. "we can do dates so you can go with your prince Blaise" I said back with a giggle. "are you sure" "positive"

We made our way back and went to our dorm hanging up our dresses in our closet. It was dinner time and we were both starving.

"ready to go" Pansy asked me heading out the door "yep" I followed behind her. We made our way to the Slytherin table next to Crabbe and Blaise.

Pansy and Blaise were talking and I realized how much I felt like I haven't talked to Crabbe. "how have you been my dear brother?" I asked him laughing. "I have been good how about you?" he asked back with a smile.

"I have been pretty good. I feel like we haven't talked in ages" "yeah I know but it's okay I am glad your making friends and having a good time here so far. Are you planning on going to the ball?" Crabbe asked me as he started eating the food that was now on the tables.

"yes I am. are you?" "I think I will but I am just going to go with Blaise and Pansy" he said back to me. I just smiled back. We talk a little more it was nice to talk to him again.

That's when two more people sat down with us. I looked up to see Tessa and Draco. Seriously her again. "oh hey guys" Blaise said to them. Tessa waved back at him. "so are you going to the ball Tessa" Blaise questioned her. "yes I am Draco actually just asked me" she responded with a smile.

It hurt for some reason even though I knew we couldn't go together. I thought he wouldn't go though. What am I saying I am not his girlfriend in fact I don't know how much I really do mean to him.

But why did it sting so bad then. Everyone continued to talk while I sat there quiet. "I think I am going to go back to my dorm bye guys" I said getting up. "wait why you have to stay" Pansy blurted back. I didn't really feel the need to stay and didn't really want to. "um why" I asked back. "Just wait okay" she said back.

I sat back down seconds later someone sitting next to me. It was Louis. "hey Grace" he said to me in a friendly tone. "hey Louis what's up?" I said back to him. "uh I was wondering if you had a date to the ball yet?" he asked me scratching the back of his head.

Oh my gosh was he going to ask me  "no I don't why" "I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" holy fuck. "yeah I would love too" I said back with a warm smile before shooting my head towards Pansy.

She had a huge smirk on her face. I just giggled at it. I stayed a little longer before deciding to actually go to my dorm this time. I said bye to everyone and made my way up.

I was happy that Louis asked me he was a very sweet boy and was extremely cute, but of course Draco crossed my mind.

Who cares what he thought he is going with Tessa. I changed into a big t-shirt and shorts before laying down and drifting off to sleep.

Dracos Pov
The thought of Louis hands all over Grace made me want to throw up. No one should be allowed to touch her but me. My blood was boiling at this point.

I didn't talk the rest of dinner and left as soon as it was over leaving Tessa at the table with the rest of them. I didn't really care though. I went up to my dorm slamming the door behind me.

I hated that I cared so much who took Grace to the dumb Yule Ball, but I did. I paced the room with thoughts until finally deciding to lay down. It took me a while but I finally fell asleep.

The top one is Graces and the bottom one is Pansy's