Chapter 35- Fixing things

Mature Content

Graces Pov
I woke up to the feeling of his chest rising and falling. So much happened last night and it was all spinning in my head now. I felt him start to move as his eyes opened.

He looked down at me and I looked up at him. "morning" I said breaking the silence "hi" he said back kissing the top of my head. We laid there for a minute before getting up to start another day. Another day without my mom. I wish she was here so I could rant to her about everything that has happened. I miss my best friend.

"I will see you at breakfast" he said walking over to me. "okay" I said opening the door for him. He bent down placing a soft kiss on my lips. I shut the door after watching him walk out. I ran my fingers through my hair sitting on my bed. The door opened and Pansy walked in. I jumped up "hey" I said "hi" she said back. "your not like mad at me right?" I asked as she sat down on her bed. "No why would I be" she said back confused

"I-I don't know just a lot happened last night and I just wanted to make sure" I told her frantically "oh Grace no I am not mad but I think you should talk to your brother. I don't think he is mad but I think he is hurt you didn't tell him." she told me rubbing my arm. "I will Blaise isn't like mad right" I said laughing a little "No just shocked" she said back laughing. "Oh good" I said back sarcastically.

"Grace are you going to talk to Louis?" I never thought about it. What was I going to say. I barely even knew why he got mad over anything last night in the first place. "should I?" "I just thought maybe you could talk to him. He obviously is head over heels for you and was hurt by everything." she told me half smiling.

I got feelings there was something there but never thought he actually liked me in that way. "Okay I will talk to him" I said back nodding my head. "I have a question" "what is it" I asked back. "Are you and Draco really something I mean like love" the question made my heart stop.

What the hell was I supposed to say. I know I love him and he knows it but he has never used that word with me. "I'm not sure" I said back looking down. She nodded her head and got off my bed. We got ready and headed to the Great Hall together. "come on" she said pulling me to where the boys were.

No Draco though. "Morning" Blaise said as we sat down "good morning" Pansy answered for us. I sat next to Crabbe her next to Blaise. "can we skip class and talk?" I whispered to Crabbe. He nodded his head back at me. "what a night" Blaise said laughing.

"Uh yeah" I said back nervously laughing. "you should have knocked Tessa ass out" he said smirking at me. "Not Graces style" Pansy said back causing me to laugh. Breakfast went on as usual but Draco never showed. I started to get worried the longer it went without him showing up. "want to go" Crabbe asked me as everyone finished "yeah" I said back standing up. "see you guys later" Crabbe said to Pansy and Blaise.

"okay" Pansy said smiling. Me and Crabbe walked out and went to the grass field. "I want to say sorry first" I said as we sat on the grass "Its okay Grace but why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "I couldn't we had to keep it a secret for as long as possible" I told him trying to make it sound better. "why though?" he questioned "I will tell you when the time is right but for now you just need to trust that it is all for the right reason" I told him trying to reassure it was okay.

"Fine but if he breaks your heart I might have to kill him even if he is my best friend." he said looking at me. I bursted out into laughter "I'm serious" he said starting to laugh "Okay brother" I said sarcastically. "are you going to class?" he asked as we stood up "maybe" I said smiling "Alright then I'll see you later" he said hugging me before he walked away.

I walked into the halls just walking around. I heard footsteps behind me so I turned to look. It was Louis. "Wait Louis" yelled out. Once he realized it was me he turned his back and walked the other way. "Wait" I ran after him. "What do you want Grace" he said finally stopping "I'm so sorry Louis" I said my voice filling with sorrow.

"Things were said that shouldn't have been and I didn't know that you felt that way and I am sorry if I gave off misleading signs." I tried to apologize "Of course you didn't notice you were to busy fucking Malfoy to look at me in that way" he spat in my face. My heart dropped when he said that.

"Louis" I said tears brimming my eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. Your just such an amazing person and deserve the best. He doesn't strike me as the perfect guy for you." he apologized now. "Thank you really Louis you are such an incredible guy and you deserve the absolute best. I'm sorry for everything" I said hugging him.

"To bad your what I view as the absolute best. Your the perfect girl. I know you and Draco have whatever it is, but I will always be here for you. I'll be a second option only for you Grace." he said before smiling and walking away. My heart broke. His words rang in my head. A few tears hit my face. I quickly wiped them away before heading to class. The rest of the day fast, but I never saw Draco.

My heart dropped a little each time I walked in class and he wasn't there. We all walked back to the common room after classes. Sitting on the couches and chairs. "I feel bad asking but when we leave for your mothers funeral we are leaving as a group right?" Blaise asked me and Crabbe. The word funeral rang in my ears every time someone said it.

"yes we will all meet here then board the train." Crabbe answered for us. Blaise nodded his head in return. "This day has felt long" Pansy said changing the subject. We all agreed and laughed. We talked for a while before Pansy and Blaise went up to his dorm. "goodnight Grace" Crabbe said also leaving

"goodnight" I said back. I sat there alone for a minute watching the fire before going up to my dorm. I changed into little shorts and a big T-shirt. A quiet knock came to the door. I opened it to Draco standing in the door frame in an all black suit. I didn't say anything I just let him in shutting the door behind him.

"where were you today?" I asked concerned "I'm sorry I had to go to the manor today for a meeting" he said walking over to me. "How was that?" I asked him "fine" he answered hugging me. "I'm sorry" he said pulling away "It's okay I just got worried" I said putting my head down. He cupped my face tilting it up kissing my lips passionately.

Our lips melting together instantly. I opened my mouth letting his tongue in. It glided against mine slowly. His hands traveled my body finding there way up my shirt eventually pulling it off. He moved us over to my bed pushing me back on to it.

Placing wet kisses along my jawline down my chest. My hands moved on his chest taking off his jacket. He stopped and pulled off his shirt showing his perfect torso. He wasted no time going back to leaving wet kissed on my stomach sending chills down my spine.

He moved down to the top of my shorts looking back up at me taking them off never breaking eye contact. His fingers gazed over my entrance through my underwear. The more he traced his fingers over my lips down there through my underwear the wetter I got. He moved his hands back up to the top of my underwear slowly taking them off.

He kissed the inside of my thighs making his way to my pussy. "so wet already Grace" he said before slipping his tongue in causing a little moan to leave my lips. He knew how to move his tongue in all the right directions. Moving faster and faster over my clit. My back began to arch in pleasure.

"shit" I said grabbing hair. He moved his tongue out moving it up my stomach to my mouth. Slipping it in my mouth kissing me hard. He unbuckled his pants pulling them down along with his underwear revealing his hard dick. He broke the kiss looking into my eyes. "beg" he demanded never looking away from my eyes

"please fuck me Draco" I said needing him. With that he slipped his dick in without hesitation. "oh fuck" I said grabbing the sheets below me, but he grabbed my hands moving them above my head. He thrusted back and forth into me going faster each time our skin touched. "damnit" he said groaning throwing his head back. He didn't stop he pounded into me mercilessly.

My eyes beginning to water from pleasure. "D-Draco" I screamed out as his hips buckled. My walls tightened around his hard dick as it slid in and out of my lubed vagina. I began to throb. I was reaching my climax as he fasten the pace even more. I couldn't say anything I just cummed on his dick still inside me with moaning his name hard in pleasure arching my back.

He slowed down before pulling out and cumming on my stomach. A shock went through my body as he collapsed next to me. Both of us try to catch out breaths. "why are you so perfect" he said slowing down his breathing.

I moved my way into his arms. He wrapped them around me after pulling the blanket over us. "goodnight Grace" he said holding me tighter "goodnight" I said falling asleep fast from what just happened. He never fails to make me feel so good.